I Just Got Rejected By A Zoomer Foid For Not Having FaceBook

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
You literally can't make this shit up.

This 19 y/o 3/10 makeupmaxxed, skincaremaxxed, feministmaxxed, white landwhale just unmatched me after giving me her number.

(Was gonna post her pics but she literally just unmatched me)

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AlexBrown84, Korea and 6 others
You don’t meet the looks threshold to act that cocky. Was to be expected.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, thereallegend, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
Facebook?! I could understand snapchat or instagram but facebook is weird for a 19 year old.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, one job away, Looks234 and 1 other person
Facebook?! I could understand snapchat or instagram but facebook is weird for a 19 year old.
Yeah man. I followed the whole NTmaxxing thing and started my Instagram and Snap back up

And this 19 y/o wants FACEBOOK of all things WTF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, one job away, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I hear no audio in those 33 seconds btw in case i was supposed to hear something

I hear no audio in those 33 seconds btw in case i was supposed to hear something
no just the screen recording of my phone (showing text messages)

thanks for asking

was wondering if ppl could see it

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1648313862.mov
    4.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus and fogdart
Can I be honest? You are really bad at talking, at least based on that convo. If I was a girl I would have ghosted you too. No hate just saying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: one job away, AlexBrown84, Looks234 and 1 other person
Really? Curious where you live. Alot of my age ppl where i'm at use instagram/snapchat more than facebook so it's more weird to not have these.. Ive never been asked about facebook in my life lmao.

Can I be honest? You are really bad at talking, at least based on that convo. If I was a girl I would have ghosted you too. No hate just saying
Bro how so?

Really? Curious where you live. Alot of my age ppl where i'm at use instagram/snapchat more than facebook so it's more weird to not have these.. Ive never been asked about facebook in my life lmao.
She lived in some rural area in my state but is a BLM ACAB feminist

So weird

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yeah man. I followed the whole NTmaxxing thing and started my Instagram and Snap back up

And this 19 y/o wants FACEBOOK of all things WTF
Idk if it's specific to my area but i feel like 2000-2001 is the cut off for a generation using facebook. im born in 2003 (my year group was 2002 babies tho) and facebook isn't big but my brother is born in 2001 and his generation is on facebook a lot

Ye. She literally told him he’s boring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, AlexBrown84 and thereallegend
Idk if it's specific to my area but i feel like 2000-2001 is the cut off for a generation using facebook. im born in 2003 (my year group was 2002 babies tho) and facebook isn't big but my brother is born in 2001 and his generation is on facebook a lot
Dude I'm in that age range you're talking about and it's all Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/TikTok. Facebook is for hicks or keeping up with your boomer relatives.

Bro how so?
I would have started the convo the following way

----------------

- hey, it's brandon from bumble.

- oh, hey

- u prefer ken or bugg?

- my name's ken

----------------

im not even talking about ur autistic joke about the riddler. how did u expect it to fly lmfao?

also u calling people "boomers" is such a reddit tier joke, her pussy probably dried up more than sand in sahara desert

ur a grown ass man, introduce yourself, be direct, make her chase you. don't try to act like a cuck. women want dominance from men's part, not stupid jokes about riddler or stooping down to level of tiktok autists and calling everyone a boomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Legit. That foid I matched with is still speaking 2 me rn despite only 14 followed on insta :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 15577

----------------

- oh, hey

- u prefer ken or bugg?

- my name's ken

----------------

im not even talking about ur autistic joke about the riddler. how did u expect it to fly lmfao?

also u calling people "boomers" is such a reddit tier joke, her pussy probably dried up more than sand in sahara desert

ur a grown ass man, introduce yourself, be direct, make her chase you. don't try to act like a cuck. women want dominance from men's part, not stupid jokes about riddler or stooping down to level of tiktok autists and calling everyone a boomer
BRO YOU'RE LOOKING INTO IT TOO MUCH LOLLOL

HER BUMBLE NAME WAS LISTED AS "BUGG" with "my name is Ken >:( " in the description.

I couldn't show that because she unmatched me before I could post her profile here.

Facebook is widely used among young people where I live or everyone at least has an account, but maybe it just depends on location

----------------

- oh, hey

- u prefer ken or bugg?

- my name's ken

----------------

SINCE WHEN IS USING ZOOMER LINGO NON NT LOLOLOL :ROFLMAO:

I'm 21 bro and she's 19. There shouldn't really be a disconnect over that.

BRO YOU'RE LOOKING INTO IT TOO MUCH LOLLOL

HER BUMBLE NAME WAS LISTED AS "BUGG" with "my name is Ken >:( " in the description.

I couldn't show that because she unmatched me before I could post her profile here.
ye thats ok. idk how to explain this to you tbh. you just have to match your vibe with her vibe. you are either good at manipulating people or you are not. I think it comes from childhood because I noticed some people know how to do it innately, while some are confused why girls ghost them

Facebook is widely used among young people where I live or everyone at least has an account, but maybe it just depends on location
Yeah a lot of hicks use it

It's almost like you literally have to be EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. On EVERY social media app to not be affected by the social media pill

SINCE WHEN IS USING ZOOMER LINGO NON NT LOLOLOL :ROFLMAO:

I'm 21 bro and she's 19. There shouldn't really be a disconnect over that.
1) zoomer lingo is a symptom of being overly online. huge falio
2) you are 21, dude. I am 18, and I would never talk the way you did to any girl my age. ofc she found it weird af, it's very childish.
3) you rlly have to learn how to dominate a convo

I'm 6'2 barefoot with a 5/10 face

She's a literal 3/10.

Do I have to be a literal Chadrone to act like that?

Fucking Facebook? I don’t know what to say brutal :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Woah
1) zoomer lingo is a symptom of being overly online. huge falio
2) you are 21, dude. I am 18, and I would never talk the way you did to any girl my age. ofc she found it weird af, it's very childish.
3) you rlly have to learn how to dominate a convo
Dude I did dominate that convo. There was little to nothing I did wrong here.

She probably found a Chadrone or something

I'm 6'2 barefoot with a 5/10 face

She's a literal 3/10.

Do I have to be a literal Chadrone to act like that?
It's not that much about looks. Girls find hot faces attractive, and height hot, BUT they instantly dry up if they see that the guy is not dominating at all

For guys, it's only about looks. For girls, it's looks AND personality. They don't wanna get fucked by someone who talks like a redditor, no matter how hot they are

trust me, u didn't. you dominated it in the eyes of average internet user, but girls think differently. try to manipulate better

Don’t listen to this @NoCope retard. Kid is 18 and thinks he knows what women like.

• Love it
That's insane, do you mog her hard?
I mogg her but I won’t say “hard” but I’m gl enough to this foid I guess? Maybe I’m her type I dunno @FailedNormieManlet do I brutally mogg that viking bitch I showed you yesterday?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Should’ve just asked her for Instagram. Girls ask me for Snapchat when I don’t have it all the time but I just direct it towards Instagram cuz i have nice one😝

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don’t listen to this @NoCope retard. Kid is 18 and thinks he knows what women like.
That's why I'm spam replying his ass.

He thinks I didn't "game" her enough.

Like no nigga, there was nothing I could've done about that :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I am a 4PSL normie, yet my ex and my gf have been fighting for past two months because she wouldn't leave me alone even after I blocked her. Every relationship I was in, the girl became insanely attached. Don't forget that they have much better options at their disposal

• Hmm...
Wow reading this thread I think you’re more non NT than me. That’s saying a lot xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and thereallegend
Should’ve just asked her for Instagram. Girls ask me for Snapchat when I don’t have it all the time but I just direct it towards Instagram cuz i have nice one😝
Nigga I already had her digits

And I asked if she wanted my social media and she said no.

Go on mobile to see the video I posted. (or just download it here)

Attachments

• 2810771-31ee5328e48c21751122401cd90e6fd4.mov
    4.8 MB
Yep definitely more non NT than me wow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Landorus and thereallegend
Congrats you now are king of non NT mulattos. There’s another non NT mulatto 20 year old that wants to go back to middle school but he doesn’t post much so you’re the king now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Landorus, thereallegend and 1 other person
I mogg her but I won’t say “hard” but I’m gl enough to this foid I guess? Maybe I’m her type I dunno @FailedNormieManlet do I brutally mogg that viking bitch I showed you yesterday?
Yes you do

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wow reading this thread I think you’re more non NT than me. That’s saying a lot xD
Dude I'm low inhib 127 IQ INTP

Interesting combination honestly lol

Congrats you now are king of non NT mulattos. There’s another non NT mulatto 20 year old that wants to go back to middle school but he doesn’t post much so you’re the king now
I MOG YOU

If he was good looking you can say whatever

• +1