I just got rizzed by compliments IRL and on Instagram

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Today I realized that it wasn't OVER (I know I shouldn't be thinking about this since I'm young, but being Blackpilled hurt me mentally fr). I went to walk my dog in a shopping center and decided to sit down for a while, I was chatting with my friends, suddenly I turned around and saw that a girl (accompanied by another boy) was looking at me, but I don't take it so seriously fr (because I felt sorry that they were looking at my puppy), and that's when the girl talk to me and I turn around, she just rizzed me with "I like your hair" and she ran off, I didn't know what to do at that moment and I just turned red LMAO, but then I assimilated it and the truth is that I felt good about myself and I got Self-esteem tbh. I thought I was an incel IRL and I would never be able to pull JBs, but today I confirmed that I was not an incel.

Also, yesterday among friends we decided to upload a link to our Ig stories in which ppl sent you anonymous messages and I received some "I like you", "you're so pretty" and other comments like "hiiiii" but in a "let's talk" mode... What's next right now? Could I slay easily if I were taller (I'm 5'5 sadly)? Should I giga-fraud at the moment with shoe lifts and fashionmaxx? Should I take this as motivation for Looksmaxxing? I think I have good potential tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MEMPSK, Deleted member 21044, Yerico7 and 5 others
im happy for you bro i hope something like this gonna happen to me too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Are you gonna get LL?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
its over man
tate is getting rizzed on by his inmates
I heard they were saying he has a nice shiny head and smooth body to be used and abused
how do you feel about this?

What’s so good about your hair *does a handshake*

• JFL
I heard they were saying he has a nice shiny head and smooth body to be used and abused
new abused dog on my ignore

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and softlysoftly
new abused dog on my ignore
just wanted to know your thoughts on your boy getting rizzed on how does that make me an abusd dog?

Didn't he get released lol

Today I realized that it wasn't OVER (I know I shouldn't be thinking about this since I'm young, but being Blackpilled hurt me mentally fr). I went to walk my dog in a shopping center and decided to sit down for a while, I was chatting with my friends, suddenly I turned around and saw that a girl (accompanied by another boy) was looking at me, but I don't take it so seriously fr (because I felt sorry that they were looking at my puppy), and that's when the girl talk to me and I turn around, she just rizzed me with "I like your hair" and she ran off, I didn't know what to do at that moment and I just turned red LMAO, but then I assimilated it and the truth is that I felt good about myself and I got Self-esteem tbh. I thought I was an incel IRL and I would never be able to pull JBs, but today I confirmed that I was not an incel.

Also, yesterday among friends we decided to upload a link to our Ig stories in which ppl sent you anonymous messages and I received some "I like you", "you're so pretty" and other comments like "hiiiii" but in a "let's talk" mode... What's next right now? Could I slay easily if I were taller (I'm 5'5 sadly)? Should I giga-fraud at the moment with shoe lifts and fashionmaxx? Should I take this as motivation for Looksmaxxing? I think I have good potential tbh.
Hope isnt lost and yeah hop on looksmaxxing, but frauding height, idk, you cant be wearing shoe lifts all the time, if you want to take that route sure but you can go without it.

• +1
You're young, so your height may not be an issue right now.

• +1
Are you gonna get LL?
I have to rush this year to inject yes or yes HGH+Ai, in any case it would be better to save for LL tbh. Although my dad has the same growth trajectory as me, and he grew up to 6 ft.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and poopoohead
Where you from?

Not a single molecule.

• +1

Hair pill is the most brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ascension!
I mean, considering all the stuff you do I’d be damned if you weren’t getting IOIs :lul:, answer to my PM when you have some time btw.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension!
I mean, considering all the stuff you do I’d be damned if you weren’t getting IOIs :lul:, answer to my PM when you have some time btw.
Apologies, I've been busy doing things, now I answer. And no, unironically I haven't done any of all that stuff other than haircare and get my hairstyle right, the rest I'm going to do this year.

• +1
Apologies, I've been busy doing things, now I answer. And no, unironically I haven't done any of all that stuff other than haircare and get my hairstyle right, the rest I'm going to do this year.
Can you also answer my PM?

Where does "abused dog" come from sounds like something an Indian would say
20230119 211742