I just had a mental breakdown

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I looked in the mirror and saw my hair and realized that even normie like me becomes Subhuman as the norwoodreaper claimed me. I imagened messaging my onetis on ig that I haven't seen in over 8 years. Then I realized how much hair I lost and she would feel disgusted by me. I cried and wanted to kill myself for not being chad. Idk what to do anymore. Everything is cope. I'm sad

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homo_faber, Deleted member 2403, Mouthbreath and 25 others
I can't. I feel like a little boy on the inside but I'm an ugly bald man. Shit is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, goat2x, Deleted member 10536 and 4 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
There is a skeleton in every of us.

Have you actually tried this though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard and 4 others
then just
DE627711 EFD4 4B9E B544 5D80F065826D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Hair loss changes everything. First physical sign of irreversible aging, brutal to witness

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Baldingman1998
Can't type much now I'm on an airplane but I fucking appreciate the support you have me that one time and you are not alone my friend, not alone at all.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I can't. I feel like a little boy on the inside but I'm an ugly bald man. Shit is brutal

Sometimes i'm thinking what the old (kid) me would think of what i become, so many brutal fights. at least in terms of looks i look better tbh.
wanna hug that little bastard. i was a free cheeky kid.

• So Sad
Do Roids man, you got nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Accept your fate or go to turkey for a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I looked in the mirror and saw my hair and realized that even normie like me becomes Subhuman as the norwoodreaper claimed me. I imagened messaging my onetis on ig that I haven't seen in over 8 years. Then I realized how much hair I lost and she would feel disgusted by me. I cried and wanted to kill myself for not being chad. Idk what to do anymore. Everything is cope. I'm sad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1400
Why I'm only 22 why why why it's unfair

Your breakdown happened probably because you wondering about fin again. reading stuff online that you really shouldn't.
you know what to do if you want to do it, don't read about it and looking on bald heads or idk what, that's a trap.

• +1
Why I'm only 22 why why why it's unfair
Life is indeed unfair. I’m 25 and I’m losing my hair too. I know a guy who started balding at 17/18... Now, he’s 23 yo and three in the Norwood scale.

Last edited:
  • So Sad

Watch this video for your own sake

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Baldingman1998
GLUE A FUCKING HAIRSYSTEM ON YOUR DONKEY HEAD ALREADY! 4D28AE28 5D57 4709 BF1E 901AA18B0FD2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, lutte and Baldingman1998
take finasteride or stop crying

• So Sad
had a similar breakdown weeks ago but i’m fine now, i will not go down without fighting the reaper

but repaer took your soul bro, only salvation is transplant atm so moneymaxx and ascend

take vitamine F

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
caged

Just start fin

• +1
fin

• +1
Can't type much now I'm on an airplane but I fucking appreciate the support you have me that one time and you are not alone my friend, not alone at all.
Thanks

תוצאת תמונה עבור male hair gif

• So Sad
תוצאת תמונה עבור meme compilation drip goku
תוצאת תמונה עבור goku bald

• So Sad
תוצאת תמונה עבור yagami light bald

• JFL