I just had an idea how to get a free rhinoplasty

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
So I can't afford rhinoplasty since I am NEET and never had a job in my life. My nose has a hump and wanted to get rhinoplasty back when I was 14 already but I still had a girlfriend at 14/15 because I was tall, skinny, blue eyea, light hair and looked better than the average guy.

I am considering joining a boxing gym and my idea as ridiculous as it sounds would be getting my nose broken on purpose so I get rhinoplasty for free or at least cheaper. It might not be possible in Germany as they might not be willing to pay for the cosmetic part of the procedure. It's probably a dumb idea but it just came to mind.

crazy idea bro, what were u doing when u got this thought?

So I can't afford rhinoplasty since I am NEET and never had a job in my life. My nose has a hump and wanted to get rhinoplasty back when I was 14 already but I still had a girlfriend at 14/15 because I was tall, skinny, blue eyea, light hair and looked better than the average guy.

I am considering joining a boxing gym and my idea as ridiculous as it sounds would be getting my nose broken on purpose so I get rhinoplasty for free or at least cheaper. It might not be possible in Germany as they might not be willing to pay for the cosmetic part of the procedure. It's probably a dumb idea but it just came to mind.
Yeah retard when your nose gets broken they put it back in the same place they don’t chip off your bones

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Yeah retard when your nose gets broken they put it back in the same place they don’t chip off your bones
I figured. Would be too good to be true and getting punched and having a broken nose would be fucking unpleasant anyway. I guess I need to generate 5 - 10K euros somehow even though I don't have a job. Maybe I'll sell ice and fruits in summer and sell them for more.

Last edited:
I figured. Would be too good to be true and getting punched would be fucking unpleasant anyway. I guess I need to generate 5 - 10K euros somehow even though I don't have a job. Maybe I'll sell ice and fruits in summer and sell them for more.
Make sure it isn’t your nose that’s bad but your jaw. Because that ends up happening in most people. Don’t listen to the black pill though most guys outside have GFs and aren’t chads so take that as you will

Make sure it isn’t your nose that’s bad but your jaw. Because that ends up happening in most people. Don’t listen to the black pill though most guys outside have GFs and aren’t chads so take that as you will
My jaw is decent, could be longer and wider but I don't feel the need to ever get fillers or a jaw implant. I know I am never gonna have a girlfriend I find attractive again because I don't plan on getting a job ever and looks are just one part of the equation for them. I don't want children either.

Most of the women are dating up in terms of looks or economic status or both. maybe if you get lucky you can get a girlfriend on your level or one who is above your league. Seems unlikely though.

My jaw is decent, could be longer and wider but I don't feel the need to ever get fillers or a jaw implant. I know I am never gonna have a girlfriend I find attractive again because I don't plan on getting a job ever and looks are just one part of the equation for them. I don't want children either.

Most of the women are dating up in terms of looks or economic status or both. maybe if you get lucky you can get a girlfriend on your level or one who is above your league. Seems unlikely though.
Do you have feelings? Women also, women out of my league and richer than me have wanted me, I’m not a chad. I may be ugly by this forum, women love what they feel not what they see.

Do you have feelings? Women also, women out of my league and richer than me have wanted me, I’m not a chad. I may be ugly by this forum, women love what they feel not what they see.
I have no opportunities to meet any to begin with. Dating apps didn't work in the past.