Forehead

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023 01 03 a las 191659

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, mewman, Tallooksmaxxer and 22 others
based
arvid is showing the way

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
how much was it?? and where did you get it done? Strongly considering it tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 25245
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 6128, soover4me and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Don't u have a scar forever? And if u bald it will be visible?

Lifefuel for me if it is 400 euros in europe. Can u give the name of the clinic?

Also jfl at the 2nd pic, straight out of a horrror movie they opened your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, LooksThinker, CristianT and 4 others
Don't u have a scar forever? And if u bald it will be visible?

Lifefuel for me if it is 400 euros in europe. Can u give the name of the clinic?

Also jfl at the 2nd pic, straight out of a horrror movie they opened your head
Unless you have very dark skin, the scar will be barely visible; it also helps to apply topical minoxidil afterwards or get a few graphs over the scar to camouflage it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Unless you have very dark skin, the scar will be barely visible; it also helps to apply topical minoxidil afterwards or get a few graphs over the scar to camouflage it.
it's definitely visible from up close tbh even when done well

Are u gonna do a before and after thread? Don't wanna get botched or something

• +1
Yeah after it's healed
Does forehead reduction work on everyone? What if you have a tall upper skull and not just a normal skull and high set hairline?

Also tag me in the thread or pm me pls

why tf have everyone been getting this lately ? arvid,amnesia etc..

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 24444
@Biggdink I think we're similar ages. Hows your hair holding up. Mines beginning to get to nw 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What about forehead wrinkles/muscles

Damn, only 400 euro for a forehead reduction

Definitely adding this to my surgery list if it really is that cheap

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and weebcel
I can barely see these without clicking on the image and they're all taken in harsh light that'll show any impurity.
cope. they're clearly visible. foids ruthlessly analyze people's faces too so they'll definitely notice it sooner or later. if you only need to lower your hairline slightly then it's probably a better idea to do a dense packing HT. because if you were to do forehead reduction then you'd need some grafting later on anyway to cover up the scar.

and there isn't even a guarantee you're gonna get a clean scar. it might come out looking like that last one i posted above.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, mewman, Deleted member 25566 and 4 others
@Biggdink I think we're similar ages. Hows your hair holding up. Mines beginning to get to nw 1
Nw1 since 17 are you sure you’re nw 0 ? Never seen an adult with it

Get on fin if you’re receding tho

cope. they're clearly visible. foids ruthlessly analyze people's faces too so they'll definitely notice it sooner or later. if you only need to lower your hairline slightly then it's probably a better idea to do a dense packing HT. because if you were to do forehead reduction then you'd need some grafting later on anyway to cover up the scar.

and there isn't even a guarantee you're gonna get a clean scar. it might come out looking like that last one i posted above.
Girls love scars bro :soy::feelsgood:!

Better have a slight scar that can be easily fixed than have a gigantic forehead or bad hairline and always frauding with fringe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrOrion, ifyouwannabemylover and weebcel
Girls love scars bro :soy::feelsgood:!

Better have a slight scar that can be easily fixed than have a gigantic forehead or bad hairline and always frauding with fringe
obviously but i'm just saying you gotta be careful and sometimes HT is a better option

• +1
obviously but i'm just saying you gotta be careful and sometimes HT is a better option
Depends on everyones ratios etc. Plus it's rare finding a ht surgeon that does shit like this. I contacted 2 surgeons to ask them to lower my hairline with ht and both of them declined saying ht isn't needed. Jfl these retards only perform on baldcels

Also doesn't forehead reduction raise your eyebrows? Over for my positive tilted low set eyebrows if it does

Can the surgery also be limited by scalp flexibility and forehead shape etc? @weebcel @ifyouwannabemylover

Does forehead reduction raise the eyebrows at all by stretching the skin?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Depends on everyones ratios etc. Plus it's rare finding a ht surgeon that does shit like this. I contacted 2 surgeons to ask them to lower my hairline with ht and both of them declined saying ht isn't needed. Jfl these retards only perform on baldcels

Also doesn't forehead reduction raise your eyebrows? Over for my positive tilted low set eyebrows if it does

Can the surgery also be limited by scalp flexibility and forehead shape etc? @weebcel @ifyouwannabemylover
scalp flexibility limits how much you can lower but generally i don't think it's really an issue

• Woah

What if you do a hair transplant first then a forhead reduction?

Tall square forehead with tall wide chin is life.

Probably a stupid question. But wouldn’this be the same or similar results as getting a hair transplant, having your hairline lowered

400 euros in Spain
wtf? I paid 4000 euros to get mine done a few days ago. Did you even go to a doctor??? Wtf is that office?

It looks like you went to a body modification parlour.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and mewman
wtf? I paid 4000 euros to get mine done a few days ago. Did you even go to a doctor??? Wtf is that office?

It looks like you went to a body modification parlour.
He is a highly skilled surgeon who works at the University Hospital of La Coruña (CHUAC). This surgery is simple and can be performed under local anaesthetic...

this shit look retarded

mirin, awesome stuff

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Good stuff, however I never understood getting a low hairline.
A medium/tall hairline is ideal (as long as you have a tall lower third), but I believe that the most important aspect is to have narrow temples.
That’s the sole reason as to why I’m getting a HT, I might lower it a little, but mostly it’ll be to get those killer narrow temples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672 and weebcel
holy fuck if it’s only 400 it might be the first surgery ill get, never thought i’d start with that jfl

but fuck having to grow long hair to cover forehead i wanna go short

also plz tag me if u do a before after thread

Last edited:
  • Love it
Probably a stupid question. But wouldn’this be the same or similar results as getting a hair transplant, having your hairline lowered
Kind of similar results, yes, but you cant really reach original hair density with transplants (and obviously have less donor hair for future if necessary)

Mirin OP, tag me aswell when you post before and after pics, this is the only surgery Im planning to get

• +1
  • +1
how did you heard about them and contacted them ? i’ve sent some emails but they dnt respond

mirin ive wanted this for ages, sick of having the same hairstyle luckily i look good with a fringe but id like to try other hairstyles unfortunately i have a grey alien forehead, give us some updates and show us before and afters im super interested in this bro