I just had sex and my dick wouldn’t fit at all

Theres no tips because it depends on the girl, you just need to make sure she's aroused and wet
Sometimes that couldn't be enoguh if she's the kind of girl that dries out during the penetration because of the friction, it happens, but you said you didn't even put your dick in it yet? So you should maybe stretch her a bit with your fingers before you put your dick in, go one by one and stop when she's uncomfortable

Lube can help, get a water based one, but dont expect the lube to do the job, it just helps
The tip did go in once. But yeah just the tip with the condom on.

The condom on the other hand is another fucking hectic. How Tf do you seriously use it? There is a whole ass balloon like thing forming in front. It sensitises my glans penis and once did hurt when she was forcing it in.
How do you deal with this?

@kanderior

Does it? It's completely random and means absolutely nothing :LOL:
I was talking about @khvirgin mate. He ain’t a KHV after all

“Muhhh you need a tight pussy to fuck good”

I just had to fuck one rn, wasn’t a good experience (in terms of intercourse only).

We both were equally attracted, had equal chemistry and everything.
Good foreplay, kissing, going down on her (my breath still smells her saliva and pussy)

BUT here comes the main hymen problem.

My dick is too thick for her mouth and vagina

(she’s 5’4 weighing a 100lbs, very skinny HTB)

The amount of frustration we both had to go through because of this was absurd. I could only put in my tip and she kept on saying
“it isn’t there yet @Dr. Mog ” and I truly didn’t know what to do with utmost frustration.

She loves playing with my D calling it names, big and all but can’t give a proper blowjob without her teeth touching in because of her narrow mouth- palate and wide bigonials.

We ended it by her jacking me off making my cum spill over finally.

But we both really wanted to end inside of her.

I’m only in this city for a short amount of time with her. I love her, I wanna fuck her. What should I (or we) do?

FUCKING BRUTAL
ewu man i would not ever lick a pussy no matter what so gross beta male habits

“Muhhh you need a tight pussy to fuck good”

I just had to fuck one rn, wasn’t a good experience (in terms of intercourse only).

We both were equally attracted, had equal chemistry and everything.
Good foreplay, kissing, going down on her (my breath still smells her saliva and pussy)

BUT here comes the main hymen problem.

My dick is too thick for her mouth and vagina

(she’s 5’4 weighing a 100lbs, very skinny HTB)

The amount of frustration we both had to go through because of this was absurd. I could only put in my tip and she kept on saying
“it isn’t there yet @Dr. Mog ” and I truly didn’t know what to do with utmost frustration.

She loves playing with my D calling it names, big and all but can’t give a proper blowjob without her teeth touching in because of her narrow mouth- palate and wide bigonials.

We ended it by her jacking me off making my cum spill over finally.

But we both really wanted to end inside of her.

I’m only in this city for a short amount of time with her. I love her, I wanna fuck her. What should I (or we) do?

FUCKING BRUTAL

The condom on the other hand is another fucking hectic. How Tf do you seriously use it? There is a whole ass balloon like thing forming in front. It sensitises my glans penis and once did hurt when she was forcing it in.
There need to be a lil room at the tip for the cum, but not too much, if theres too much there's either air in it or you havent rolled it good
If it hurts it's because it might be too tight
what size are they?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog

@kanderior

I was talking about @khvirgin mate. He ain’t a KHV after all
you should squeeze the balloon thing at its tip as you put it on

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Lol this happened to me, she was short and skinny af too

scrolled to the bottom, didn't read. welcome

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
OP was romancing a mouse

There need to be a lil room at the tip for the cum, but not too much, if theres too much there's either air in it or you havent rolled it good
If it hurts it's because it might be too tight
what size are they?
I got the durex “real feel” 56mm width and 180mm length (it says in the pack like this but it makes no sense). This was the most expensive one I could find in the shop. Also ordered water based glycerin lube.

Good news, I finally inserted my dick in today after good kissing foreplay. Couldn’t get in fully, she was moaning soooo hard and was so horny, best feeling ever.

But only my half dick went in and it was bent and squeezed but we fucked anyways, just a few strokes and then it slipped out. The important point was, this all happened cause she removed my condom and just grabbed mine inside of her in the heat of the moment. Risky but had to do it.

@kanderior