"I just had the best date with a guy, but..."

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
So I knew beforehand how he looked like although he looked better in pictures, almost like a different person. The problem is, I set up a date when I was horny and didn't think of the consequences. So the day came and he drove 4 hours just to see me and so I can show him the town around. Well I thought to myself, I am not a piece of shit to just block him and just went on the date.

It went really well. We talked and laughed a lot, I saw new things about my town too. We had a fun encounter with the police and ate ice cream. We drove with these scooters, first time for me, to a park that I hadn't been to in years. Later when we wanted to drive back to the center with the scooters, an old lady in a wheelchair asked us to help her get into the bus and to the train station because she had a broken arm and couldnt drive herself. So I did, I pushed her chair all around the city and I bought her bread from the supermarket because she didnt have enough money with her and we drove her home. Was overall a very pleasant experience and he seemed very happy and also texted me how great the date was and that he will not forget the experience. I didnt ask him to come to my place because his parents were calling him to return for some reason and I didnt really have the desire to escalate that much.

Now here comes the bad part. Why do these kind of Dates happen with guys I dont find attractive? Man I had a lot of fun and if he was attractive, I could imagine myself spending a lot of time with him. Maybe I can try being friends with him, since we both seemed to enjoy each others company, but I do NOT want to fuck this guy and I dont want to give the wrong signal. I don't know what I should do, hope he doesn't get upset.

(reddit story)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, spermium, bleachmaxxer69 and 9 others
I knew it all the time, this guy‘s gay

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So I knew beforehand how he looked like although he looked better in pictures, almost like a different person. The problem is, I set up a date when I was horny and didn't think of the consequences. So the day came and he drove 4 hours just to see me and so I can show him the town around. Well I thought to myself, I am not a piece of shit to just block him and just went on the date.

It went really well. We talked and laughed a lot, I saw new things about my town too. We had a fun encounter with the police and ate ice cream. We drove with these scooters, first time for me, to a park that I hadn't been to in years. Later when we wanted to drive back to the center with the scooters, an old lady in a wheelchair asked us to help her get into the bus and to the train station because she had a broken arm and couldnt drive herself. So I did, I pushed her chair all around the city and I bought her bread from the supermarket because she didnt have enough money with her and we drove her home. Was overall a very pleasant experience and he seemed very happy and also texted me how great the date was and that he will not forget the experience. I didnt ask him to come to my place because his parents were calling him to return for some reason and I didnt really have the desire to escalate that much.

Now here comes the bad part. Why do these kind of Dates happen with guys I dont find attractive? Man I had a lot of fun and if he was attractive, I could imagine myself spending a lot of time with him. Maybe I can try being friends with him, since we both seemed to enjoy each others company, but I do NOT want to fuck this guy and I dont want to give the wrong signal. I don't know what I should do, hope he doesn't get upset.

(reddit story)
Such an awful person; how disgusting.

She legitimately enjoyed the date with him for his personality and who he really was inside, yet doesn't want to commit to an actual relationship simply because of his looks.

Even worse she still wants to waste his time [life he will never get back], money [the tangible mark of genuine investment], hope [for love he won't get], and love [he will give away] just so she can continue leeching off the validation he gives her.

I only continue to lose what little faith I still have in people with every passing day; stories like these really don't help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, optimisticzoomer, spermium and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, mogstars and Tai Lung

She legitimately enjoyed the date with him for his personality and who he really was inside, yet doesn't want to commit to an actual relationship simply because of his looks.

Even worse she still wants to waste his time [life he will never get back], money [the tangible mark of genuine investment], hope [for love he won't get], and love [he will give away] just so she can continue leeching off the validation he gives her.

I only continue to lose what little faith I still have in people with every passing day; stories like these really don't help.
any woman who acts like this one in the thread I feel nothing for, I couldn't care even if they got beheaded by subhuman cartel monkeys

(reddit story)
Just used him for ice cream

(reddit story)
Just used him for ice cream and typed up a story to feel less bad

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Now here comes the bad part. Why do these kind of Dates happen with guys I dont find attractive? Man I had a lot of fun and if he was attractive, I could imagine myself spending a lot of time with him.
Because attractive girls don’t need to jestermax like this to get pussy. Water.

Just ask to go for drinks or to her place theory
No drinks just her place tbh fuck all that drinks shit when she fucks chad within 5 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 48689
me and my oneitis right here

• So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
No drinks just her place tbh fuck all that drinks shit when she fucks chad within 5 mins
I asked a bitch on tinder if she’s dtf “ forget it I’m not looking for anything casual on here anyway.”

• WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I asked a bitch on tinder if she’s dtf “ forget it I’m not looking for anything casual on here anyway.”
Not chad enough to her just next and move on who gigves a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 48689
his parents were calling him to return for some reason
Beta male

If yall niggas ever wanna get laid, make sure you have your own place if you’re 25+

Fixed it bro
Nah, you’re the perfect example of why even Chad needs to get his shit together. You drive a Merc and have a high status job. If you wanna fuck consistently in 2024, you need to have it all.

• +1
Nah, you’re the perfect example of why even Chad needs to get his shit together. You drive a Merc and have a high status job. If you wanna fuck consistently in 2024, you need to have it all.
I don’t fuck I’m incel atm and getting rejected hard bro it’s over in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I don’t fuck I’m incel atm and getting rejected hard bro it’s over in 2024
IMG 3350

• +1
So I knew beforehand how she looked like. The problem is, I set up a date when I was horny and didn't think of the consequences. So the day came and she drove 4 hours just to see me and so I can show her the town around. Well I thought to myself, I am not a piece of shit to just block her and just went on the date.

It went really well. We talked and laughed a lot, I saw new things about my town too. We had a fun encounter with the police and ate ice cream. We drove with these scooters, first time for her, to a park that I hadn't been to in years. Later when we wanted to drive back to the center with the scooters, an old lady in a wheelchair asked us to help her get into the bus and to the train station because she had a broken arm and couldnt drive herself. So I did, I pushed her chair all around the city and I bought her bread from the supermarket because she didnt have enough money with her and drove her home. Was overall a very pleasant experience and she seemed very happy and also texted me how great the date was and that she will not forget the experience. I didnt ask her to come to my place because her parents started calling her a lot and I didnt really have the desire to escalate that much.

Now here comes the bad part. Why do these kind of Dates happen with girls I dont find attractive? Man I had a lot of fun and if she was attractive, I could imagine myself spending a lot of time with her. Well maybe I can friendzone her into some kind of friends with benefits thing and hope she doesn't get upset.

Ngl, I did think this was another post stolen off reddit or at least a reddit larp at first; I was too lazy to look any of this shit up tbh, but it doesn't matter.

@audimax assuming you're not larping...

Same shit still applies.

Beggars can't be choosers; you wouldn't be here in the first place if that weren't the case.

Take what you can get and don't complain about it lest you prove yourself a hypocrite just like most women.

Lmao @wollet2 why the fuck would you steal my post?

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and chaddyboi66
Slightly unrelated, but the reason I went so hard on this:

(reddit story)

Ngl, I did think this was another post stolen off reddit or at least a reddit larp at first; I was too lazy to look any of this shit up tbh, but it doesn't matter.

@audimax assuming you're not larping...
Same shit still applies.

Beggars can't be choosers; you wouldn't be here in the first place if that weren't the case.

Take what you can get and don't complain about it lest you prove yourself a hypocrite just like most women.

Is because it^ all comes on the heels of this...
I can actually relate to this.

On a whole, a lot of men aren’t subjectively attractive to me. Unfortunately, the men I’m into weren’t really into women like me. They’ll want to sleep with me, but not actually in a relationship with me. It doesn’t help that my late partner was ridiculously attractive and was the type of man I usually go after so every man seems to mediocre to below average compared to him. I’m in therapy and still grieving his death.

The dating world sucks. People just want to take and take without giving back ever. It seems that everyone wants relationships perks/benefits without relationship commitment and responsibilities. You’re not alone. Women have to be more careful than men when it comes to relationships for many reasons. You have to have your standards high as a woman because our lives and wellbeing depends on what we would allow or not allow when it comes to men.

Women are conditioned to accept less from men. They are demonized by both men and women alike for being “too picky” or having “unrealistic expectations.” All you want is men who are easy on the eyes (to you) and not creepy to pursue you. That’s not unrealistic. It’s literally the bare minimum. Everything else will fall in line or be a deal breaker after you manage to get through the damn door: compatibility, goals, views on this or that, lifestyles and etc.

I found that the undesirable men stayed away from me finally once I looked more “intimidating” and reserved rather than looking passive and introverted. My self esteem grew, my confidence boundless and me generally taking less shit from anyone. This doesn’t mean I’m rude to people. It means I am more concise, direct and assertive.

I did notice when I was with my partner, a lot of attractive men (to me) showed a lot of genuine romantic interest in me. I suppose this was because I was glowing with happiness, confidence and warmth. I was more carefree and approachable. It was ridiculous. I don’t think I’m going to date again because a lot of men won’t be able to surpass or even just match my late partner. I’m not looking to date a clone of him. He was a lot of things and did a lot of things that many men refuse to do or are incapable of doing.

-

Next month will be first anniversary of his death.

He loved me in a way that a lot of men are legitimately incapable of. He loved everything about me. From the way I spoke, talked about the things I loved, when my eyes would light up when I would see a nice piece of cheese to buy, how I would jump during horror movies and so on. He loved it when I would teach him about stargazing, explained things to him in a “nerdy” way, push up the brim of my glasses while analyzing something or my witty/chaotic moments.

He loved being physically affectionate, a lot of our physical intimacy not leading up to sexual intimacy at all. The man loved holding my hand, playing with the ends of my hair, making small circles on my upper arm and lifting me up to spin me around. Even when he would game, he wanted my legs in his lap to remain connected to me. During game loading or end of matches, he would take time to love me up then go back to gaming.

When it came to actual sexual intimacy, this man loved up everything, even my feet, upper arms and shoulder blades. He especially loved up the areas I was insecure about. Man was a giver. My pleasure was his pleasure. He was capable of doing rough sex. He was a very muscular and intimidating man. But he was never rough with me. Only gentle, primal and passionate towards me. Afterwards, the aftercare was elite and he never skipped it.

He drove me everywhere, did all of the heavy lifting and put my furniture together, carried all of the grocery bags, walked my dog and so forth despite him being tired and sore from his physical training because he wanted to make my life easier. The man worked out for like 4-7 hours a day doing heavy weightlifting, running 5-10 miles daily and doing insane workouts. But he refused to let me do a ton of physical labor because he would remind me that’s why he’s there for.

If I was sick, he would stay by my side despite me telling him to leave so I wouldn’t infect him. He would tidy up my room, bring me meds or warm beverages, take care of my cats and dog and make sure the rest of my apartment was good. After all of that, he cuddle me afterwards and not be grossed out at all.

You would think I cooked, cleaned for him, gave him non stop hjs or bjs, looked like a model and so forth in order to have such a man. In reality, it wasn’t a requirement for me to service him in order to keep him with me. All I did was exist and he loved me for existing. I am a pudgy short Asian woman while he looked like a black haired green eyed version of Thor. Yeah, I cooked for him sometimes, but he never asked me to do that for him or felt entitled to my cooking.

He matched my chaotic energy effortlessly (he was actually more chaotic), we had similar interests and hobbies, geeked out with me over some stuff we loved, was a pagan like me and had similar views like me. We did have our stark differences. He was outdoorsy, a hunter, used firearms all of the time and a retired vet. I was a potato who did none of that. I like skincare, hair care, am a foodies, like the finer things in life and wouldn’t last a day out in the wilderness.

-

Despite this, he loved me. Sure he teased me about being a princess and my girly habits/likes, and that I should become a barbarian like him, but I guess that’s why him and I balanced each other out so well.

He was protective and dominant without ever taking away my autonomy and voice. He sought my advice and thoughts, respected any differing opinions or thoughts of me, and never made a decision if I didn’t voice my approval. He loved teaching me the things he loved the way I loved teaching him the things I loved. The communication was immaculate.

I never had a guy that made me feel so seen, heard, loved, desired, beautiful and understood until I met him. He just got me. I never had to explain anything to him about myself and we were able to communicate non verbally effortlessly in public. We were always in sync.

I don’t think I will ever have a man ever love me like that ever again. A lot of men don’t love like that. They’re very transactional or entitled. Or they keep score. They demand unconditional love and for you to meet their high standards, but they do not practice what they preach and refuse to do the bare minimum for you. If you have high standards, you’re stuck up, prudish, unrealistic or superficial. People will tell you to lower your standards or be “realistic.” If you have low standards, you’re considered easy, low value and lack self respect. You’re told to raise your standards and again be “realistic.”

You can’t win.

Do what’s best for you to protect your peace, body, mind, soul and heart. Have someone love you the way you want to be loved and would love them. Do not be the only one who’s loving. Never settle for mediocrity or below. It’s better to have “high standards” and to be alone than to lower your standards and end up with someone you regret lowering your standards for.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The reason I went so hard on ^this thread is because of this...

^tl;dr
The passage describes the author's struggles with dating and finding a partner who meets her standards, especially in the wake of grieving her late partner, who was exceptionally hot, sexy, loving and supportive. She discusses the challenges of navigating a dating world where many seek benefits without commitment, and the societal pressure on women to lower their standards. She highlights the importance of self-esteem, confidence, and assertiveness in deterring undesirable attention and emphasizes the rare and unconditional love she received from her late partner, who appreciated her fully and contributed significantly to her well-being and happiness. The author advocates for maintaining high standards and not settling for less, stressing the importance of mutual love and respect in a relationship.

Jfl nuh uh, no "tl;dr" or "click to expand" for you here bitch
Mark Henry No Nonono GIF - Mark Henry No Mark Henry Nonono - Discover &  Share GIFs

you niggers are going to read the whole thing:
She isn't entitled to a high quality partner and/or being picky the same way she believes men aren't entitled to non-picky women and/or women with reasonable standards [yes, reasonable as in regard to superficial things you can't change like your looks].

There are plenty of good men out there who are more than willing to provide all the love ["unconditional" too] and support she could ever want, yet she chooses to shun them away right from the start simply because they're not attractive enough, and then further complains when the attractive men she wants [who have more selective power just like women] simply end up trying to use her for easy sex; the irony is so palpable it almost hurts.
How can one be so hypocritical as to complain about men [the attractive one she desires] not committing when she herself demonstrates an equally terrible and superficial trait of judging people based solely on the way they look [the one thing they can't change or even "improve" on]? You don't deserve anything let alone the right to complain when you're just as shallow as the people you complain about.
Jfl at talking about muh "standards" when she herself admits she's a "pudgy short Asian" compared to a "black haired green eyed version of Thor" and provided next to nothing compared to what he did for her. You're not entitled to a good looking partner or even just being picky especially when you're ugly yourself.
Self-esteem, confidence, and assertiveness are all important qualities but they must be earned; the way she seeks to use these traits merely comes off as no more than a pitifully vain attempt to stroke her own ego and inflate her own nigh non-existent sense of self-worth. In fact the entire discussion of herself here all comes off as very toxic/narcy, and just seems like a thinly veiled way to project some deep rooted insecurity she's just trying to cope with; she'll never be happy and quite honestly doesn't deserve to be either.
She expects someone to fill in that nigh bottomless gaping hole of insecurity in what she calls her [empty and selfish] heart; she didn't deserve any of the "rare and unconditional love" she received from her partner.
She complains about how men demand unconditional love and yet has demonstrated how she isn't willing to provide the same in return; all the while preaching to other women about "the importance of mutual love and respect in a relationship".
She again complains about men being "transactional and entitled" when the very first quality she listed in her line of her own [self-admitted] standards are "men who are easy on the eyes"; honestly, try naming me a more blatant and disgusting display of hypocrisy that this.

She complains about how men apparently "demand for you to meet their high standards" when her standards are literally based on the most superficial quality of a person; one they ultimately can't change or even work to improve on.
Despite the fact that she's just saying all of this to garner pity and validation under the guise of giving other women [unsolicited and really terrible] "advice" that isn't even the worst part in all of this...

No, the worst part about all this has to be that for as much as she may complain about and cry "woe is me the new widow, I'll never move on!", she will do just that the very moment the next handsome man she meets convinces her that he loves her.
She seems like no more than an awful, selfish, entitled, used up, and superficial hypocrite; I'm happy she's now suffering alone in her own misery and I hope she continues to do so for the rest of her pathetic life [until she learns how terrible she is and actually tries to improve herself anyway], God willing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

(reddit story)
Its so jova

I like how OP thinks he will sound less faggy by letting us know his story is something he found on reddit