I just had the worst moment

San Salvador

San Salvador

Banned
I was at an IT class when two girls came in giving out a survey. They asked who wanted to do it since they had a limited number. I was sitting right next to the door they came in through.

I asked them for one, but they straight up ignored me while giving them to the students at the other end of the room. One girl from my class laughed at me while I was asking and when they finally saw me, one of them said that they ran out while giving me a smirk.

Such is the life of San Salvador, the lowest quality human in the ***** *********.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6401
Why would you do a survey anyway? Unless they give food or sex, don't bother with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
Why would you do a survey anyway? Unless they give food or sex, don't bother with them
The survey was about veganism, but what matters is that my assertiveness was in the negatives and that I looked like a huge beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The survey was about veganism, but what matters is that my assertiveness was in the negatives and that I looked like a huge beta.
Doing surveys is beta

• +1
I agree. They're a waste of time

• +1
I was at an IT class when two girls came in giving out a survey. They asked who wanted to do it since they had a limited number. I was sitting right next to the door they came in through.

I asked them for one, but they straight up ignored me while giving them to the students at the other end of the room. One girl from my class laughed at me while I was asking and when they finally saw me, one of them said that they ran out while giving me a smirk.

Such is the life of San Salvador, the lowest quality human in the ***** *********.
butel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Ritalincel

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Amateur11 and Deleted member 9380