I just JBWmaxxed

Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard

Iron
An asian girl just called me the most handsome european man she‘s ever seen. She was mirin my castor oil lashes.

-end of brag thread-

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
what did u do, glutathione ?

An asian girl just called me the most handsome european man she‘s ever seen. She was mirin my castor oil lashes.

-end of brag thread-
Thought u were indian

• JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard
An Asian girl told me her (Chinese) friends worship "average white guys" - but says she only likes handsome white guys and Asian men. I asked for her friend's number and she said "not you, you're ugly".

An Asian girl told me her (Chinese) friends worship "average white guys" - but says she only likes handsome white guys and Asian men. I asked for her friend's number and she said "not you, you're ugly".
Do you have colored eyes? That‘s a prerequisite for asian girls to be crazy over you

Do you have colored eyes? That‘s a prerequisite for asian girls to be crazy over you
Green eyes. They don't always come out in photos, but that's what I get told IRL.

She also said she likes green eyes, but doesn't like my green eyes because they look tired (I've got NCT). It was interesting to talk to her, as she clearly experienced and views life very differently to myself, but damn, she would drop blackpills without realizing.+

Especially when it came to bald / balding men :feelsrope:

Green eyes. They don't always come out in photos, but that's what I get told IRL.

She also said she likes green eyes, but doesn't like my green eyes because they look tired (I've got NCT). It was interesting to talk to her, as she clearly experienced and views life very differently to myself, but damn, she would drop blackpills without realizing.+

Especially when it came to bald / balding men :feelsrope:
I have light green eyes and they also often appear nct because of negative hooding, so don‘t lose hope and get a hair transplant asap

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I have light green eyes and they also often appear nct because of negative hooding, so don‘t lose hope and get a hair transplant asap
I appreciate your positivity, but I'm just too worn out and jaded at this point.