I just keep growing

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Been a process for over 3 years now. Everytime I think ive reached my peak height I always end up getting taller

Since turning 19 ive grown about a cm. Maybe my aromasin use has payed off jfl

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and plukee
When did you hit puberty cause I wanna go on aromasin but i feel like it might be too late

same, i grow like an inch every year, im 18 and 6’2 rn, but when i was 12 i was like 5’8

When did you hit puberty cause I wanna go on aromasin but i feel like it might be too late
you won’t hit puberty the same age as him

From your posts you seem like a low T cuck, definitely didn’t have early puberty, not too late bro bro

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Bitchwhipper2
My voice dropped a few months before turning 15 and I hopped on aromasin 2 years ago @ 17

From your posts you seem like a low T cuck, definitely didn’t have early puberty, not too late bro bro
Bro i 100% did I didn’t get arm hair till my last days of being 15 and i have stubble already

you won’t hit puberty the same age as him
Nah i hit it too soon bro at like 12 and started working out at 13 which spiked my test levels to the max

Bro i 100% did I didn’t get arm hair till my last days of being 15 and i have stubble already
Damn check your plates then, last chance. Win or death

Nah i hit it too soon bro at like 12 and started working out at 13 which spiked my test levels to the max
have you gotten your plates checked?

have you gotten your plates checked?
No. I can’t just walk in and go for an x ray. But i did grow last year and my dad did say i have looked like I grew and i am taller than my uncle who is a legit 6ft flat im 6’2

17 and i just said
why would u want to grow about 6’2? it’s the golden height, im 6’2 and i heightmog everyone in my uni + area

why would u want to grow about 6’2? it’s the golden height, im 6’2 and i heightmog everyone in my uni + area
Cause you can never have too much height unless you are like over 7ft maybe 6’11

interesting how that works, I stopped growing at 13

Cause you can never have too much height unless you are like over 7ft maybe 6’11
stop focusing on height when ur perfectly compotent in that area, ur gonna ruin ur natural growth hormone from taking aromasin for no reason

Been a process for over 3 years now. Everytime I think ive reached my peak height I always end up getting taller

Since turning 19 ive grown about a cm. Maybe my aromasin use has payed off jfl
how tall are you rn

stop focusing on height when ur perfectly compotent in that area, ur gonna ruin ur natural growth hormone from taking aromasin for no reason
Im considering LL anyways because I have a long torso and long arms but short legs. Also cause I wanna be a head taller than most idc if you call me retarded for that but honestly you can never have too much height boyo it’s a worshipped trait in a man

Im considering LL anyways because I have a long torso and long arms but short legs. Also cause I wanna be a head taller than most idc if you call me retarded for that but honestly you can never have too much height boyo it’s a worshipped trait in a man
are you trying to impress men with ur height, why would u spend 20k+ on LL instead of an abundance of surgeries to make your face better instead

dont go down this road boyo im saying this for ur own sake

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
are you trying to impress men with ur height, why would u spend 20k+ on LL instead of an abundance of surgeries to make your face better instead

dont go down this road boyo im saying this for ur own sake
Ik I trust you and honestly I wouldn’t but no not to impress men im doing it for myself i just want better proportions cause i do got long ass arms and i don’t look right could be bdd

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Ik I trust you and honestly I wouldn’t but no not to impress men im doing it for myself i just want better proportions cause i do got long ass arms and i don’t look right could be bdd
as long as it makes u happy honest broe but u heightmog 90% of the forum anyways not that it matters

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
as long as it makes u happy honest broe but u heightmog 90% of the forum anyways not that it matters
Im netherlands and feel average it’s like that among people my age in the uk aswell

same, i grow like an inch every year, im 18 and 6’2 rn, but when i was 12 i was like 5’8
Same for me but I was 5'4 at 14 until now and now I'm basically 5'10 at 16 :feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Do you get any sides from aromasin?
Back when I did 25ED my eyebrows got super sparse and i was losing hair all over my body

Now im using a lot less with 0 sides whatsoever

Im netherlands and feel average it’s like that among people my age in the uk aswell
i live in the netherlands too since i moved and the girls are as tall as me here lmao its over. i'm 172cm 15 i think i'm still growing but not as much as i did. dad is 178cm and my mom 156cm so.. wanna get at least 6'0 but kinda impossible

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i live in the netherlands too since i moved and the girls are as tall as me here lmao its over. i'm 172cm 15 i think i'm still growing but not as much as i did. dad is 178cm and my mom 156cm so.. wanna get at least 6'0 but kinda impossible
Just save up for a couple years and get LL

nah fuck that that's last resort and not worth it tbh
Your life man. Do more research tho. When you say it’s not worth it that does depend if it does or not. Some 5’5 got it and become 6ft and said it was life changing

Well it’s possible to an extent, you’re only 15 with hopefully an age 15-15.5 bone age. hit pms or discord