I just looked like Ramirez in mirror

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Holy shit! It was slightly dark and I slightly sucked cheeks in and I looked at mirror I looked like less chiseled Ramirez but had hollow cheeks high cheekbones and because of my positively tilted thick brows it even looked like I had pct. Holy fuck man in three months I may be indian Ramirez @Vermilioncore @Mogpogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Hueless, Kingcel32 and 12 others
Jfl all you want bastards let's see who laughs in three months. Hail Satan.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Kinda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
See you in disneyland

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32, GetShrekt and Deleted member 15827
Bro ik ur trolling in pics I look like streetshitter but in mirror I look way different. It was real lifefuel for me Ramirez way better chin but because I beardfraud not as evident

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii, rand anon, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Bro ik ur trolling in pics I look like streetshitter but in mirror I look way different. It was real lifefuel for me Ramirez way better chin but because I beardfraud not as evident
I don't mean that you have similar features , but y'all both have kinda similar colouring, hair and skull , you should grow a beard and get even leaner bhai :what:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
I find it hard to believe an indian talks like this in India

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I don't mean that you have similar features , but y'all both have kinda similar colouring, hair and skull , you should grow a beard and get even leaner bhai :what:

Get that dick out of your ass you're not thinking straight if you think OP and him have similar coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Kingcel32, Birdcell and 1 other person
Ye that's what m doing lean is my first priority beard also I need because bad chin but good gonial angle so I'll stick with heavy stubble. Applying tret and azelaic everyday for skin lightening

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Get that dick out of your ass you're not thinking straight if you think OP and him have similar coloring.
They both have that dark light colouring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 13787
Don't make @Korea belittle you again

Don't make @Korea belittle you again
How can he he has never seen me. Me in pics is a different entity it does not exist like Patrick Bateman says

How can he he has never seen me. Me in pics is a different entity it does not exist like Patrick Bateman says

link ur face again? i kinda forgot what u look like

This gif is what I tried to do in mirror and I had to stop myself from jacking off to myself

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and bogii
I always thought you looked like Ramirez bhai.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul: ugly shitskin comes cry here again because he can't pull girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, GetShrekt and rand anon
Huge ramus which I lack and wide chin but because I beardfraud I just noticed cheeks and eye area

are u also trying to not look indian or just look exactly like ramirez?

Another schizophrenic episode

• JFL
are u also trying to not look indian or just look exactly like ramirez?
I take pride in looking like a noble caste indian . I will never lie or fraud my race

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul: ugly shitskin comes cry here again because he can't pull girls
What a miserable life you must lead you cry yourself to sleep? Just curious

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, bogii and Deleted member 15827
What a miserable life you must lead you cry yourself to sleep? Just curious
can't relate with you nigga i talk to girls with my ig and then ghost them just for fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can't talk to girls online and you won't talk to girls irl because you know you'll get rejected. i'm sorry if i'm harsh but it is what it is. coping is only dangerous for you. betabuxx

• So Sad

Mogs me except pheno and skin

can't relate with you nigga i talk to girls with my ig and then ghost them just for fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can't talk to girls online and you won't talk to girls irl because you know you'll get rejected. i'm sorry if i'm harsh but it is what it is. coping is only dangerous for you. betabuxx
Too many assumptions. Projecting. And I'm not even saying you're an incel I'm just saying you must be a miserable fuck

Too many assumptions. Projecting. And I'm not even saying you're an incel I'm just saying you must be a miserable fuck
i just want to help you. i had a friend that kept thinking he was good looking, he is tall, that he could get the girls easily
so he fucked up the few chances he had because he didn't act like a betabux like the girls expected
he had to face rejection after rejection and now he's ldaring at home at 27 yo. it's brutal if you miss the train

Show us pics

Holy shit! It was slightly dark and I slightly sucked cheeks in and I looked at mirror I looked like less chiseled Ramirez but had hollow cheeks high cheekbones and because of my positively tilted thick brows it even looked like I had pct. Holy fuck man in three months I may be indian Ramirez @Vermilioncore @Mogpogs
Hahahhahahahahahahahah

i just want to help you. i had a friend that kept thinking he was good looking, he is tall, that he could get the girls easily
so he fucked up the few chances he had because he didn't act like a betabux like the girls expected
he had to face rejection after rejection and now he's ldaring at home at 27 yo. it's brutal if you miss the train
I understand that bro thanks but I don't look like my pics irl

• Love it
just throw your shit phone in the trash and invest in new phone tbh, your pics are low quality af
I'm poorcel and I guess with photoshoot I can also use on tinder profile

• +1
Reactions: bogii
RabidRamirez

just stalk and rape the foids in your college tbh. the only way to deal with the sex ratio situation

• So Sad
Tales from the cricket pitch

• JFL
You are less attractive than you think theory is legitimate

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32