i just met 2 girls from yubo and they said i look much better irl

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
im so happy, they said they were happy i looked much better irl cuz in my pics i didnt look that good and probably cuz of my android quality phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Everyone looks better irl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chowdog, LowTierNormie, Reoa and 3 others
ok nigga cock

I got told opposite! But this was 4 years back and I was looksminned at the time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chowdog and onnysk
That's the problem then I don't know if it's fair for me to be so harsh on myself with pictures...

Did u bang?

I get told I look better IRL also

But then again who tf knows anymore, after being all this autism about mirror vs true mirror vs front vs back cam vs 35mm lens vs 100mm lens, mirror, indoor vs outdoor light.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE? I'll never know, you'll never really know either

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Kade, noped and 2 others

I rarely quote you..so I just have a few questions in regard to your

How have your eye area surgeries held up?

Do you see them slowly coming undone or do they look like they’ll last for life with no revisions?

Are you happy with the chin filler results?

Nd lastly..Do you think at 35 your looks will hold up enough to have a pretty identical success rate with the women you do now? Or do you consider yourself in your prime right now, and can tell that in certain areas volume loss and other issues are gonna age and ruin your appeal a bit?

I rarely quote you..so I just have a few questions in regard to your

How have your eye area surgeries held up?

Do you see them slowly coming undone or do they look like they’ll last for life with no revisions?

Are you happy with the chin filler results?

Nd lastly..Do you think at 35 your looks will hold up enough to have a pretty identical success rate with the women you do now? Or do you consider yourself in your prime right now, and can tell that in certain areas volume loss and other issues are gonna age and ruin your appeal a bit?

Eye surgery has held up completely. Chin fillers need to be refilled but am happy with the results they temporarily create, you just gotta not be afraid to direct your injector about exactly how you want it done even override them if they protest. Most injectors actually like to do too much filler.

And no, I see naso fold forming, I see hollowness under my eye area that wasn't there a few years ago and overall skin quality decrease. I am definitely not going to look the same in 5 years, but I don't think there's much I will do about it I am getting old af. I got to relive my childhood fantasy of being able to bang girls within a few minutes of meeting them, I got the validation of it all, and I surpassed my brother for a while in success with women.

I can rot at peace in my oldcel years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimson, fogdart, Vidyacoper and 4 others

But then again who tf knows anymore, after being all this autism about mirror vs true mirror vs front vs back cam vs 35mm lens vs 100mm lens, mirror, indoor vs outdoor light.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE? I'll never know, you'll never really know either
True mirror outside in daylight at 4m away is the best representation of you

Eye surgery has held up completely. Chin fillers need to be refilled but am happy with the results they temporarily create, you just gotta not be afraid to direct your injector about exactly how you want it done even override them if they protest. Most injectors actually like to do too much filler.

And no, I see naso fold forming, I see hollowness under my eye area that wasn't there a few years ago and overall skin quality decrease. I am definitely not going to look the same in 5 years, but I don't think there's much I will do about it I am getting old af. I got to relive my childhood fantasy of being able to bang girls within a few minutes of meeting them, I got the validation of it all, and I surpassed my brother for a while in success with women.

Nice man that’s dope.

Yes, there is definitely tangible and noticeable benefits of looksmaxxing via surgeries and other physical cosmetic endeavors.

I wish it wasn’t so stigmatized for men in modern culture whilst simultaneously encouraged for very young women, but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Kade

EXACTLY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Did u bang?
no but she has confessed she wants to fuck me

what eye surgery have you had?

It’s better to burn out young than not burn at all - Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: noped
I hope I look better irl than online but I'm probably the exception, though I do have asymmetry which would go away in motion.

i like nigga cock

giphy.gif