I just noticed my brows have gotten thicker… finally

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
i was making myself think that these oils are copium and wont ever work. But they got a bit darker. Alhamdulilah. Castor, rosemary, argan, almond, olive oil works boys.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, ALP and 5 others
Same shit with oral minoxidil :feelsohh:

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
just use oral minox jfl

• +1
They work up to a point, then the effects stop and you will only get better results if you buy a more powerful product like Minoxidil.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Timmy
They work up to a point, then the effects stop and you will only get better results if you buy a more powerful product like Minoxidil.
FUARK. Can I buy the topical minoxidil, will that do? Or is oral the only way? And how do I apply them to my lashes wont that shit burn?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
buy topical and use it as oral lol
Isn’t topical the one u apply manyally to ur face? And my mom and dad noticed my brows too, lifefuel. But the oils wont last for long… needa save up for some minoxidil and get even thicker brows before uni

Isn’t topical the one u apply manyally to ur face? And my mom and dad noticed my brows too, lifefuel. But the oils wont last for long… needa save up for some minoxidil and get even thicker brows before uni
Ye topical is the for applying, but topical its same as oral same ingredients, but you only need to pay attention for how much u take, and minox 3 bottels is 20€ on amazon

Ye topical is the for applying, but topical its same as oral same ingredients, but you only need to pay attention for how much u take, and minox 3 bottels is 20€ on amazon
and one bottle with 3 drops a day will last you like 800days

i was making myself think that these oils are copium and wont ever work. But they got a bit darker. Alhamdulilah. Castor, rosemary, argan, almond, olive oil works boys.
Mashallah, bro! Perseverance always pays off. So many people start their looksmax journey but give up because they don't see quick results. They expect changes in weeks or even days, but it's the long term effort that truly pays off.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and poopoohead
Eye brow thickness is associated with thyroid health

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
FUARK. Can I buy the topical minoxidil, will that do? Or is oral the only way? And how do I apply them to my lashes wont that shit burn?
You can buy topical Minoxdil in any drug store. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't require a prescription. Apply on eyelashes, leave it on when you go to sleep (yes, sleep with it on), abd wash it off in the morning. That's what I used to with castor oil. I've never used Minoxidil yet.

• +1
I don't care about you but ı write to this thread because op is a Turk too.

I would like to watch you crawl while having a heart attack b*tch.

Artworks xEIPzSrqjnRMLVry rgLjhw t500x500

Also, enjoy your body hair and hair on your little Johnson :feelskek:

• +1
Oral minoxidil destroys your heart.

Don't take oral azeri bro.
Should I use normal minox instead? I need my heart for reasons so

• +1
Reactions: ALP