I just paid $3,300 for custom implants

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Well basically the design. I'm using a medical 3d design service to design them (midface implants). Then I'll find a local surgeon who does off the shelf implants for like 5k and tell him to put my design in (i think they ship the implants to the surgeon once you find one you wanna work with). SO all in im around $8,300 for custom midfacial implants with a local surgeon I don't need to travel to or spend money on lodging etc.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WagedandReady, optimisticzoomer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
smart man. keep us updated

Could you do a before and after pic here once you’ve done the process?

Oh wow nice

Could you do a before and after pic here once you’ve done the process?
Sure. I'm on a waitlist though cuz the design service mainly works with surgeons they only allowing a couple patient cases a month.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and House Lannister
can you do this for infraorbital implants?

in for resuts

@rubybrrr Keep us updated. I’ll unblock Jade’s site if everything works out and is legitimate.
Not Jade I’d never go with that dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle and Administrator
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
Not Jade I’d never go with that dude
@rubybrrr Keep us updated. I’ll unblock Jade’s site if everything works out and is legitimate.
For anyone wondering, give Osteocustom.com a call. The design process starts at $2,800 depending on case complexity and number of implants (malar, jaw, midface, combination).

At @rubybrrr based on your previous comments, I don't think you are the type of person I'd be interested in helping.

I would NEVER pay for a design.

@PapiMew Lol, I was afraid people would think that was me too! No, sir, I would NEVER pay for a design. Besides, any kid with a computer or a cracked version of Materialise Mimics, Dolphin or Geomagic Freeform can do that too.

"Anyone can design an implant, but knowing what will work for a patient requires decades of experience and impeccable eye for aesthetics" _ Dr. Eppley

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Administrator
I think you got scammed their website was created 2 weeks ago

To be fair to this company, I do not believe that only because a company or website is recent is a bad thing.

I do not know them, and I have no reason to doubt them.

If you do not see that @rubybrrr works for them, you are missing the bigger point of this.

He is the one who is always talking about business models, and magically, he just came across this new service. Good for him and good for the company.

Again, I would NEVER pay for a design. I have never hidden the fact that I work with different companies and doctors. Guys, sincerely, try this company and let us know how you like them. ✌️

I’m an admin. I can do whatever I want. I’ll be blocking osteocustom. I only use this site a couple times a week so I’m not up-to date with everything
Why would you block them? I understand you are an admin and have celestial powers, but why would you block them?

Are you going to block all of the doctor websites too? There's about a thousand instagram accounts that are being promoted here.

I am just joking with you, kid. Do whatever you want. We all know this isn't a professional website and I truly understand your motives. ✌️

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this. I have always liked your name, it sounds like a cool Puerto Rican cat!! Papi - meow 🐱

Love ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, MakinMogReturns and Administrator
Why would you block them? I understand you are an admin and have celestial powers, but why would you block them?

Are you going to block all of the doctor websites too? There's about a thousand instagram accounts that are being promoted here.

I am just joking with you, kid. Do whatever you want. We all know this isn't a professional website and I truly understand your motives. ✌️

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this. I have always liked your name, it sounds like a cool Puerto Rican cat!! Papi - meow 🐱

Love ❤️
didnt you say you make commissions for leads and not even surgery? just come on here and tell people you can turn them into a god theory. big difference between you and actual pros

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Sure. I'm on a waitlist though cuz the design service mainly works with surgeons they only allowing a couple patient cases a month.
Lol this is Giant Implants on Instagram?

Lol this is Giant Implants on Instagram?
Giant Implants is nothing but a looksmaxxing meme/informational page which should be pretty obvious:

They have made content with my designs and reposted my content with my permission:

It’s no secret. @Giant.Implants and @Purefxrm on instagram are the 2 big looksmaxxing pages and have given me a lot of exposure on Instagram over the last 2 years.
I made this, obviously not a real implant:

Basically anything that looks professional on their page is mostly from me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Male-Mottle and NegativeNorwood
For anyone wondering, give Osteocustom.com a call. The design process starts at $2,800 depending on case complexity and number of implants (malar, jaw, midface, combination).

At @rubybrrr based on your previous comments, I don't think you are the type of person I'd be interested in helping.

I would NEVER pay for a design.

@PapiMew Lol, I was afraid people would think that was me too! No, sir, I would NEVER pay for a design. Besides, any kid with a computer or a cracked version of Materialise Mimics, Dolphin or Geomagic Freeform can do that too.

"Anyone can design an implant, but knowing what will work for a patient requires decades of experience and impeccable eye for aesthetics" _ Dr. Eppley
Shut up nigga

• +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle
Are these implants meant to complement the bimax you have coming up?
I was also thinking recently that I’d need submalar implants to offset chimp profile (getting trimax w Antipov next year), then septoplasty and alaplasty as fast-follows to narrow down my widened alar base once I’m ~3 months into my healing period post-trimax