I JUST PUT SOMEONE IN A COMA ((IN MINECRAFT))

If I was the boyfriend I'd probably just left. Why fight for a girl that isn't even royal to you? That whore doesn't even worth that much

• +1
Reactions: .👽., RoundHouse, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others
so i was flirting and kissing this girl, sve had a boy friend tho, the boyfriend spat on me and told me to go away, so i kicked his head a few times, i heard hes in a coma now :feelskek:

what a cuck
his friends jumped on me (i was super-drunk, 8 shots of vodka, half a wine, 4 beers and a quarter of a 1 liter 21% alcohol drink

so they sucker punched me a few times

i ran at one of them preparing to smash his skull to pieces but i missed my punch cus i was so drunkView attachment 1185485
View attachment 1185839
if i was sober or atleast less drunk i would’ve won the fight against the group, i had chances but i kept missing my punches cus of how drunk i were

i have no damage other than a scratch on my powerful browridge that is spilling a bit of blood and some scratches on my nose that also are bleeding
also my nose which is not broken (too powerful dinarid huge nose)

this is all in minecraft btw haha
@WadlowMaxxing
@volcelfatcel
@Acnno
@goat2x
@Chintuck22
@BalkanPig
@TsarTsar444
@FraudingIQ
@Maesthetic
@Bitch
@Madhate
@looksmaxxer234
@kjsbdfiusdf
@PYT
Bro you would have not been able to handle a group drunk or not :lul::lul:

The fact you came out with only a scratch is wild though

@goat2x, me and this nigga have the same haircut I got forced

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1cel and Danish_Retard
ad3e6e87-6929-4340-877b-88d7a54d5985-jpeg.1185485

DARK TRIAD SAVAGE JUNGLE BEAST AS FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
i kicked his head a few times, i heard hes in a coma now :feelskek:

what a cuck

The fact that you thought this was okay makes me lose faith in the blackpill community (which is where all the faith I have left in humanity is at).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 6723
i always have butterfly knife in my pocket
even at school
Incel trait tbh, Carrie's muh csgo knife respecting it to be effective irl. In b4 Dundeeguts u like a fish with his real knife

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Htobrother
even with your nose bleeding and a probable concussion you still gonna furrow your brow, tilt your head down, and squintmax. respect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2729 and 6’1cel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, KraftDurchLeid, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
dont fight over hoes bro, they are not worth it

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
dont fight over hoes bro, they are not worth it
i didn’t fight over girls i fought for my dignity and self-respect

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
no
i have a dinarid warrior skull designed not to vibrate during impact
i can’t get concussions or brain damage of any type
idk if you're serious about that but after reading your story i'm rooting for you now so I'm gonna use my neuro grad school edu to give you the best advice you can get here: Any blow to the head is always bad. Even brock lesnar has gotten concussions and straight up knocked out and his skull is unmoggable.

I'm guessing you're still high off the adrenaline, dopamine and norepinephrine so you feel invincible and don't realize you're still a small, vulnerable human. But you should probably take it easy for the next 2 weeks. Don't watch tv or youtube videos, don't read or study or use your brain at all, don't play video games, definitely don't drink or take any drugs, don't do anything physical, and don't even listen to music. All you should do is lay in bed and put on a mind numbing podcast, and sleep for as long as you can. Otherwise the next time you get hit in the head might make things worse. Every blow to the head does marginal cumulative damage to your brain and skull. Skull shape and thickness plays a very minor role for the most part.

Take these supplements:
omega-3
vitamin c, d, e and k
all the b vitamins
creatine
magnesium

don't take any other meds

Whatever I know you're probably gonna not do any of those things but I won't be able to sleep without at least trying to help.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and 6’1cel
don't do anything physical
too late
just did a brutal heavy squat and over head press session

also, brock’s skull may be huge but isn’t ideally shaped for combat, his occiput isn’t flat, it just appears flat because he has a huge neck

B3FAED8A 55E8 458A 8744 B10386C7DE74

his skull is probably bigger than mine but mine is more protected pound-for-pound-wise

my skull is rough, rugged, has sharp bumps and is basically ape-like which is ideal for fighting

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and WadlowMaxxing
Even brock lesnar has gotten concussions and straight up knocked out
oh and also; brock fought professional, heavyweight roided up fighters
i fought some random thugs

• +1
too late
just did a brutal heavy squat and over head press session

also, brock’s skull may be huge but isn’t ideally shaped for combat, his occiput isn’t flat, it just appears flat because he has a huge neck

View attachment 1186891
his skull is probably bigger than mine but mine is more protected pound-for-pound-wise

my skull is rough, rugged, has sharp bumps and is basically ape-like which is ideal for fighting
don't rationalize your way through life bro, it'll only get you so far. none of that shit true lmao. and there's no roids in the ufc

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8461
and there's no roids in the ufc
oh there are bro
they make completely new prohormones that can’t be detected because USADA doesn’t know them anyway

• +1
oh there are bro
they make completely new prohormones that can’t be detected because USADA doesn’t know them anyway
look I gave you the best advice you can get. you always have to play it safe when it comes to your brain. Whatever rationalizations (cope) you invented about your skull shape based on random shit you read on autismforums.me won't prevent you from getting brain damage.

There are case studies I've read about 19 year olds getting in fights in uni and ruining their lives. At 22, they couldn't focus for more than 5 minutes at a time, they were depressed, and some didn't even have the will power and energy to literally wipe their own ass. They'd just take a shit and have a shitty asshole for the rest of the day. They'd neglect their hygiene and health because their brain was too broken to function properly.

Brain damage isn't just becoming a retard who can't talk. It can be something you don't find for years afterwards. Even if it's a minor decrease to your cognitive abilities or an increase in how emotional and neurotic/anxious you are, isn't that worth preventing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13754 and 6’1cel
so i was flirting and kissing this girl, sve had a boy friend tho, the boyfriend spat on me and told me to go away, so i kicked his head a few times, i heard hes in a coma now :feelskek:

what a cuck
his friends jumped on me (i was super-drunk, 8 shots of vodka, half a wine, 4 beers and a quarter of a 1 liter 21% alcohol drink

i ran at one of them preparing to smash his skull to pieces but i missed my punch cus i was so drunkView attachment 1185485
View attachment 1185839
if i was sober or atleast less drunk i would’ve won the fight against the group, i had chances but i kept missing my punches cus of how drunk i were

i have no damage other than a scratch on my powerful browridge that is spilling a bit of blood and some scratches on my nose that also are bleeding

@WadlowMaxxing
@volcelfatcel
@Acnno
@goat2x
@Chintuck22
@BalkanPig
@TsarTsar444
@FraudingIQ
@Maesthetic
@Bitch
@Madhate
@looksmaxxer234
@kjsbdfiusdf
@PYT
Poor guy lmao, gets cucked and then put in a coma. @6’1cel what were his physical stats would you guess? Like frame size, height, muscle size

78kg for one
might get 80kg next session
I was fucking hyped about getting 70kg for 1 last week and now I feel like a low t soy cuck :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and 6’1cel

what a cuck

View attachment 1185839

@WadlowMaxxing
@volcelfatcel
@Acnno
@goat2x
@Chintuck22
@BalkanPig
@TsarTsar444
@FraudingIQ
@Maesthetic
@Bitch
@Madhate
@looksmaxxer234
@kjsbdfiusdf
@PYT
no, im not gonna fuck you

• JFL
I was fucking hyped about getting 70kg for 1 last week and now I feel like a low t soy cuck :feelswhy:
70 kg is still pretty fucking good u cunt

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 13754
70 kg is still pretty fucking good u cunt
I’m a year older than you and only press 10kg more, your strength is more impressive tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Imagine getting knocked out by the guy that steals your girl. My worse nightmare.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Lars, Deleted member 13754 and 2 others
no i didnt know it was his girl

he wasnt mercifull, he was just a pussy bitch
i was merciful for not reducing his head to brains

and stfu i was drunk out of my mind i wouldnt do this if i was sober
Being drunk is not an excuse tbh

Imagine getting knocked out by the guy that steals your girl. My worse nightmare.
You’re an handsome 6’3 mullato, I won’t let anyone get near your adorable face

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Looks234
6’1 cel precious little bean 🥰

• JFL
your hair looks like shit and i want to reform your face, where do we meet