I just read this on the website from one of swedens biggest gym (they snitch to police if they suspect steroids)

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Ok I translate now

It said this

F24S reserves the right to contact the police in case of suspicion of the use of substances classified as doping. The police investigate the Member and, if necessary, carry out tests if such an assessment is made. Upon completion of a police case with a conviction, the Member will be suspended indefinitely for breach of F24S Special provisions

F24S = fitness24seven

I'm starting to think HOME GYM is the way to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, FailedNormieManlet, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I have home gym just because I hate gym culture

all the 16 year old twigs who travel in packs and flex their legs in mirror to take picture

obnoxious whore women

insecure manlets who try to pick fights

ect

just need a bench press and pull up bar not too expensive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20652
I have home gym just because I hate gym culture

all the 16 year old twigs who travel in packs and flex their legs in mirror to take picture

obnoxious whore women

insecure manlets who try to pick fights

ect

just need a bench press and pull up bar not too expensive

This! Not only is it risky with police to go public gym while using steroids but it is also BAD FOR YOUR MENTAL

I hate GYM CULTURE and I would feel bad having to see all those obnoxious whore women n annoying manlets n normies in general

Which equipments do you have? Do you also have dumbells?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and incel194012940
This! Not only is it risky with police to go public gym while using steroids but it is also BAD FOR YOUR MENTAL

I hate GYM CULTURE and I would feel bad having to see all those obnoxious whore women n annoying manlets n normies in general

Which equipments do you have? Do you also have dumbells?
Door pull up bar like this
376ED0A2 A184 40C7 98A6 C4576372149C

And a bench press with the rack thing so it can go tall enough to squat and shoulder press

I have 1 dumbbell that look like this. Probably a set of normal dumbbells you could get complete workout on but imo scammy compared to plate weights and not my preference.

0B593508 1365 495B A3C8 45E2A748F797

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Door pull up bar like this View attachment 1874858

And a bench press with the rack thing so it can go tall enough to squat and shoulder press

I have 1 dumbbell that look like this. Probably a set of normal dumbbells you could get complete workout on but imo scammy compared to plate weights and not my preference.

View attachment 1874857

We have the same dumbell. Mine looks the same. It adjustable from 6 - 12 kg ( 7 - 14 kg if contain total weight with that metal stick)

How much did you spend total on your HOME GYM?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
But they do nothing when men like @hebbewem exist...
Sad shit

gyms are cope.

GOPR0588

• +1
HOME GYM is the way to go.

How many kilos weights in total do you have there?
that stack is 200~ kg, I have more plates underneath my bed, and some dumbbells + plates too, also got a hex bar that I use instead of the regular bar for deadlifts sometimes, and I use it for rows too because the high handle works similarly to one of those wide attachments.
GOPR0587

• +1
If you're too big, then police can legally arrest you on the street and do steroid tests etc.

Last edited:
I look more masc then you

Your head size or whatever might be larger than mine but thats just because you are nordic. It doesnt make you more manly than me. You still support feminism. You have a female brain n you think like a woman

Last edited:
that stack is 200~ kg, I have more plates underneath my bed, and some dumbbells + plates too, also got a hex bar that I use instead of the regular bar for deadlifts sometimes, and I use it for rows too because the high handle works similarly to one of those wide attachments.
View attachment 1874922

Did built the BODY in your profile picture from HOME GYM,?

• +1
Your head size or whatever might be larger than mine but thats just because you are nordic. It doesnt make you more manly than me. You still support feminism. You have a female brain n you think like a woman
It does mske me more manly then you

By guessing

Because im ethnic? By that logic would you say that you are more manly than all the ethnics on looksmax just cause you're nordic and nordics have larger head size n skeleton than other races? 🤔

Because im ethnic? By that logic would you say that you are more manly than all the ethnics on looksmax just cause you're nordic and nordics have larger head size n skeleton than other races? 🤔
Nope because i look masc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back