I just realised being Racist=dumb mindless NPC trait

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
After throughoutly contemplation and reflection in the dark for hours and watching documentaries on world stage politics.

It starts as propaganda then naive people without critical thinking skill would believe it and brainwashed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, CreepyJewel1, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 17 others
Generally it's pretty stupid to hate people for something they didnt choose, so racism is pretty stupid. Im not knocking casual joking racism, shit is funny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, CreepyJewel1, DoII and 14 others
Tell that to the niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sonar bugnar, anthony111553, OGJBSLAYER and 11 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and kebab
It is. Most black people i know irl are good guys. The social media only show the bad ones and people might think they are animals. Etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, TheMaxxer333, sportsmogger and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, sportsmogger, Kristin and 1 other person
nah racism is normal and a natural thing humans were always tribal

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sonar bugnar, OGJBSLAYER, kanderior and 11 others
After throughoutly contemplation and reflection in the dark for hours and watching documentaries on world stage politics.

It starts as propaganda then naive people without critical thinking skill would believe it and brainwashed.
Anything taken to the extreme is bad. The middleground is where it's at.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, 1966Ford, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Anything taken to the extreme is bad. The middleground is where it's at.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, CreepyJewel1, OGJBSLAYER and 19 others
Politics have extremes

blackpeople haters, then bbc worshippers
Both are bad.

Jews plan to create racism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, Shkreliii and Crisick
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Everyone’s racist, push someone to a certain point and they will call you a nigger/honkey/spic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, ElTruecel, sportsmogger and 5 others
Everyone’s racist, push someone to a certain point and they will call you a nigger/honkey/spic
But not everyone’s blatantly /upfront racist

theres a reason why racism is associated with lower intelligence

It is. Most black people i know irl are good guys. The social media only show the bad ones and people might think they are animals. Etc.
Cause you hang with the good ones? Your life is not anecdotal evidence, my life mentor was black, but blacks in majority are bad people.

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
racism is a natural and biological instinct

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, Matheus, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
but not in the hating way, I don't believe hating random people because of their skin color or race is correct, but acknowledging our differences and prefering to be among our own race is good and as I said natural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Matheus, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
Ethnics say this and then never let go of their resentment toward whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, OGJBSLAYER, TechnoBoss and 6 others
I feel normal toward white

I am asian

It’s only racist if white niggers do it

• WTF
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 33136, anthony111553 and 5 others
It’s only racist if white niggers do it
niggas acting like ethnics hate white when 90 percent of the forum is white worshiping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and anthony111553
niggas acting like ethnics hate white when 90 percent of the forum is white worshiping
I was joking. Niggers are the most racist creatures i’ve seen. Doing crime while leeching off white cucks’ taxes and then bitching about whites.

Whites deserve it for allowing it but nigfers are the lowest of the low

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: nanefer, anthony111553, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
most of the high iq people in the past were ''racist'' look at evola Schopenhauer etc

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ElTruecel and sportsmogger
  • +1
Being racist is literally high testosterone.

Anti-racists are low-T cucks who believe media propaganda unquestioningly.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: glow472, Ryan, sportsmogger and 2 others
Conflicting nature of the animal body instinct to the mind/consciousness.

For ex, rape is totally normal in the animal kingdom. But for humans its unacceptable. Why is that? Because our minds and capability can operate transcendent from animal instincts and at a higher level hence why humans can reign over all animals on land despite being frail and weak.

Racism is motivated by a primal instinct. Its unfamiliarity. With that, a bunch of signals flare up such as flight or fight etc. This is why i think the tactics of racial propaganda are so nobrain but effective towards the majority. Think of black Hebrew Israelites who use the fantasy of "white people" torment, and the separation (gentiles), to reel in black spiritualists to racial prejudice using their very own unfamiliarity. Even the whole slavery thing and ill depiction of black colored traits was motivated because of the same coping mechanisms. To treat people like that you'd have to consider them ugly and low iq, different species etc. even if not. you have to arouse the seed of unfamiliarity. Botched-/cursory statistics work to do this too.

A NT person finds it hard to envision a different colored being as the same due to their superficial perspectives. Because of this, the mass of people run with propaganda and don't realize their own carnality, and how they are being used as an instrument of wickedness. They don't understand the animal selve, which is hard to do if you don't focus/operate for the higher intelligence, but instead mainly focus and operate on primal level and instinct. (theory) Its funny how we then build Ai to combat this, yet by doing so are also prone to further abandon our own operating system (mind). Eventually a divide happens and we end up slaves to our own creation.

It reminds me of the quote "If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't" .. If people dont operate outside of that primal instinct and nurture that higher class of mind that determines it, then how can they be fully aware of the moral and mental precision of the animal nature. you cant see the ocean from the bottom of it.

These types of (npc) people are slaves to propaganda and all types of social dynamics and means without even having a clue.
I think the reason racism is normal is because average humans in modern times and perhaps even throughout history has never really focused past animal nature. Theres a lot of factors that makes this come to be. But this is a big problem and has been for a long time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Kamui
How tf irl people are so nice and non racist, just now my Chadlite uber driver had been really nice.

• JFL
Taught this bitchboy the way deserves , also whats the name of the right guy, seems really high iq and a giga great observer tbh @Corleone

Generally out of this forum white hate is very common among most ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Htobrother

It’s difficult for most ethnics to comprehend since it usually targets them. So the victim complex comes up in a defense mechanism but racism is applicable and exists in literally every part of the world.

There is a difference between having legitimate concerns about race (ie crime rates, immigration and demographics) vs hating the nigras because muh daddy told me so

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
Being racist is literally high testosterone.

Anti-racists are low-T cucks who believe media propaganda unquestioningly.
The high testosterone on this forum looks like this a lot of the time

(I’d find ethnic examples if I could but I cba)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sportsmogger
Taught this bitchboy the way deserves , also whats the name of the right guy, seems really high iq and a giga great observer tbh @Corleone
Hegel :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Mainstream propaganda infused so much in OP's brain he finally came to have an epiphany and gobble it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and horizontallytall

Whatever you say shitksin, gook, streetshitter, sandnigger, nigger, beanbag, spic (covering all bases cuz idk what ur background is but I know it’s a subhuman non white race)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin and sportsmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back