I just realised being Racist=dumb mindless NPC trait

After throughoutly contemplation and reflection in the dark for hours and watching documentaries on world stage politics.

It starts as propaganda then naive people without critical thinking skill would believe it and brainwashed.
obviously, it’s just funny

most of the high iq people in the past were ''racist'' look at evola Schopenhauer etc
Evola’s racism was weird it was more spiritual racism than anything.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 21345 and Ryan
The high testosterone on this forum looks like this a lot of the time
View attachment 2604821
(I’d find ethnic examples if I could but I cba)
Tell me about your psychic ability to visualize the faces of random shitposters online. Your post is ironic, because it's a meme, and none of those guys are from this forum. I can't think of a single forum user that actually looks like that. You are literally just making up bullshit that has no basis in reality.

Tell me about how racists like Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt and Richard Nixon were just insecure losers who never accomplished anything in their lives so they blamed others for their faults.

Tell me about how race is just a "social construct" that shows up on blood tests somehow.

Tell me about the benefits of diversity, while every Western city that has become more diverse is becoming a miserable shithole.

Anti-racism is a retarded fraud for double-digit IQ people.

• +1
Reactions: glow472
Evola’s racism was weird it was more spiritual racism than anything.
It was made up bullshit for the Italian government of the time.

I just realized you're a nigger!

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
No it wasn’t what the fuck are u talking about lmfao
It literally was. Mussolini did approve. That "racial doctrine" wasn't based on anything historical or traditional. It's just made up to fit Evola's philosophy.

OK, sure. Still doesn't make access to white countries a human right.

It literally was. Mussolini did approve. That "racial doctrine" wasn't based on anything historical or traditional. It's just made up to fit Evola's philosophy.
Source? Where are you getting this from? Evola’s ideas were different than Mussolini and evola was legit fully opposed to any post enlightenment idea. That racial doctrine was more of a spiritual doctrine which evola claimed was about having an Aryan aristocratic hyperborean spirit.

Source? Where are you getting this from?
I read a fair amount of biographical info about Evola when I was interested in his ideas a long time ago. Long story short, he didn't always "discover" a bunch of ancient esoteric truths to form his philosophy, he would often just make things up and present that as "Tradition." His doctrine of race is a prime example of this. I don't remember specific books, it's been a while.

Evola’s ideas were different than Mussolini and evola was legit fully opposed to any post enlightenment idea.
Mussolini and Evola were personally acquainted and on good terms. Mussolini referred to Evola personally as "The Baron." During the fascist period in Italy, Evola would cater his writings to the fascist party to try and influence them in his own direction.

That racial doctrine was more of a spiritual doctrine which evola claimed was about having an Aryan aristocratic hyperborean spirit.
Do you really think there are "traditional" ancient teachings about "an Aryan aristocratic hyperborean spirit"? Stop and think about this. This is some of the LARPiest Rad-Trad shit ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back