"Edging to barrett"

I've been lurking since 1784 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Ruakh
Following this thread closely

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Why does that video say not chin tuck

Anyway even with neutral people are recessed because most people have Nerd neck and fraud their recession
I checked mine and it looks this without even chin tucking. I think this is normal ? I have slight paranasal recession on the lf2 area though

Attachments

• 96430036-D095-41E6-96DE-AD65AB76BFE5.jpeg
    96430036-D095-41E6-96DE-AD65AB76BFE5.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
This is retarded, my back of the head is flat and flat with my neck if I run my palm down it but I can't do it on wall cause my back is too thick. I have to tilt my head to even touch it to the wall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Napoleon1800
I checked mine and it looks this without even chin tucking. I think this is normal ? I have slight paranasal recession on the lf2 area though
There is no way this is normal, everyone has some amount of occipital prominence; even chris evans

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and MaestheticMaso
There is no way this is normal, everyone has some amount of occipital prominence; even chris evans
I don’t know, there’s obviously a slight curve when I stand normally, like these pics but when I press my head against the wall like Op it’s above.

Attachments

• 825B7E3B-7F11-4CAB-A893-12629E241046.jpeg
    825B7E3B-7F11-4CAB-A893-12629E241046.jpeg
    452.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F2F2780-871F-4FEF-8581-C91E508BB91F.jpeg
    4F2F2780-871F-4FEF-8581-C91E508BB91F.jpeg
    715.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Chris evans one has quite a decent curve. Chris hemsworth on the other hand, doesn’t

Attachments

• 7B09DA95-DE91-4FB2-99E5-A911675F17C0.jpeg
    7B09DA95-DE91-4FB2-99E5-A911675F17C0.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Chris evans one has quite a decent curve. Chris hemsworth on the other hand, doesn’t
I think its pretty normal, dont worry too much about this, unless it makes you look like a fish it should be fine

• +1
Brutal mastoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Napoleon1800
Good Lamboid!=incel occiput

I went against a wall, sat down, back fully pressed against it, and then i put my head against it. I felt the arch behind my neck as I realised I have an incel skull, then I did a chintuck as far as I could, trying to get my neck flat and in line with my skull and pressed flat against the wall but I couldn't. I realised I'm very good downgrown as my natural posture (the chintuck) has me looking down with a tiny ramus and high gonial angle, but what was depressing is that the neurocranium is so large that it prevents my neck and my skull lining up as the back of it hits against the wall and prevents my neck pressing flat against the wall also. I am very recessed and subhuman.
chin tucks jewing works if you are very recessed

• +1
I need to train my neck like tyson to make it normal

Thin neck is sign of recession hyper forwardly grown niggas like barrrett naturally have thick necks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Brutal mastoid
Now I’m having an autist breakdown over this. Can’t see what’s wrong with it ? Insertion points seem wide and it looks like Chris’

Attachments

• 178DB7BF-8570-4769-810D-03CB27EA268B.jpeg
    178DB7BF-8570-4769-810D-03CB27EA268B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I need to train my neck like tyson to make it normal

Thin neck is sign of recession hyper forwardly grown niggas like barrrett naturally have thick necks
I think it due to high Pren T, rather than posture though ?
@bigahmedskull ?

Now I’m having an autist breakdown over this. Can’t see what’s wrong with it ? Insertion points seem wide and it looks like Chris’
Not gonna act high iq on this, but it seems ur mastoid mass is just smaller than ideal/ and or shape. That or your gymcel neck is fucked and it’s just an illusion. Some gymcellers can recess one or both mastoid through torsion over time.
t.26 inch dolio saggital coper
B91B5F9A 1010 4D29 8B40 BA7F835154EB

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Not gonna act high iq on this, but it seems ur mastoid mass is just smaller than ideal/ and or shape. That or your gymcel neck is fucked and it’s just an illusion. Some gymcellers can recess one or both mastoid through torsion over time.
t.26 inch dolio saggital coperView attachment 2573261
I don’t know, I’ve never trained neck. It grew through compound movements and rowing.

Can this be fixed with HGH?

I don’t know, I’ve never trained neck. It grew through compound movements and rowing.

Can this be fixed with HGH?
Idk- I did a meme mk cycle unresponsibly and separate time did roids no peptides plus compound movements and it 100% gave noticeable shape and projection to mastoid, parietel, and brow, some zygo improvement. Not even mentioning supra/ sphenoid improvement etc But def worth it as my giga cranium finally aligned so I don’t look like a neotony craniumcel.

Could be unrelated but do you have sfs? Curious to see if there’s a link w mastoid and sfs, (not concerning forward growth/skull size,shape)

• Hmm...
Idk- I did a meme mk cycle unresponsibly and separate time did roids no peptides plus compound movements and it 100% gave noticeable shape and projection to mastoid, parietel, and brow, some zygo improvement. Not even mentioning supra/ sphenoid improvement etc But def worth it as my giga cranium finally aligned so I don’t look like a neotony craniumcel.

Could be unrelated but do you have sfs? Curious to see if there’s a link w mastoid and sfs, (not concerning forward growth/skull size,shape)
I have a 1:1 midface but definitely not SFS level. If anything, shouldn’t those with narrow long midfaces have weak mastoids and small necks ?

I’ve heard that chewing also helps the mastoid ?
I will see what happens when I do my test cycle and add CJC with MK, but I’m not expecting too much as I’m 19

Jermery fragrance seems to have a compact face and have a small mastoid So there might be some link.

• +1
I have a 1:1 midface but definitely not SFS level. If anything, shouldn’t those with narrow long midfaces have weak mastoids and small necks ?

I’ve heard that chewing also helps the mastoid ?
I will see what happens when I do my test cycle and add CJC with MK, but I’m not expecting too much as I’m 19
At work I’ll send pics later but yea fragrance is good example of an oddly small mastoid, was same age as u when started

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
At work I’ll send pics later but yea fragrance is good example of an oddly small
I was wondering about Cbum too. Looks small or is it just due to his large frame and physique ?

Attachments

• ABAA2FEA-46A1-4BF8-B5B3-9DBE1BD0B789.jpeg
    ABAA2FEA-46A1-4BF8-B5B3-9DBE1BD0B789.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I was wondering about Cbum too. Looks small or is it just due to his large frame and physique ?
Btw my recession isn't the only proof of my subhumanity. Its my disgusting deformed eye area jfl

20231126 192411

his is small af, theres not a lot of info on mastoid but i need to make this my new theory. was also looking at other bodyybuilders and tyson and all of them had avg/small mastoids. shit that its hard to frankfurt and compare bodybuilders w pounds of tissue.
I don't think raw cranium size has much to do w it as much as the saggital. also why brachys seem to have shit ones but dolios r moggers. also similar to how saggital affects zygos. in theory the mastoid would open up like zygos.

• +1
his is small af, theres not a lot of info on mastoid but i need to make this my new theory. was also looking at other bodyybuilders and tyson and all of them had avg/small mastoids. shit that its hard to frankfurt and compare bodybuilders w pounds of tissue.
I don't think raw cranium size has much to do w it as much as the saggital. also why brachys seem to have shit ones but dolios r moggers. also similar to how saggital affects zygos. in theory the mastoid would open up like zygos.
Please send me your photos ?

But I’ve seen lots of people with varying degrees of saggital growth although not such much correlation with neck posture.

Are you sure it’s not more to do with Skull width rather than growth and size ? I don’t know

• +1
But I’ve seen lots of people with varying degrees of saggital growth although not such much correlation with neck posture.

Are you sure it’s not more to do with Skull width rather than growth and size ? I don’t know
width will def have an affect, and couldnt find many examples. also realised mine wasnt as good as a i thought. it doesnt seem to correlate with a more compact midface or a longer ramus, brachy connection is still there but only true way to tell is a ct scan

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, MaestheticMaso and Napoleon1800
width will def have an affect, and couldnt find many examples. also realised mine wasnt as good as a i thought. it doesnt seem to correlate with a more compact midface or a longer ramus, brachy connection is still there but only true way to tell is a ct scan
View attachment 2575223
Is a short ramus a sign of downward growth?

View attachment 2575223
What size is your neck ?

How was it before roids ?

• +1
looks okay to me

that isn’t supposed to happen, is it? not even O’Pry can do that:

View attachment 2572994

obviously he isn’t chintucking here, but I doubt that his neck would touch the wall if he chintucks to the max

a moderately protrusive occiput is ideal:

View attachment 2572996
incels here cope with muh flat occiput thinking its a chad trait when it isnt, its one of the biggest bro sciences to come out of this site

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and thecel
everyone has this to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719