I just realised I know the mod of pinkpill

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I just realised the head mod of pinkpill, giga, I remember speaking to her on discord a few years back on an incel server. She is a young black woman who claims to live in a racist part of the US, some hill-billy bumfuck nowhere area full of white dudes, she claims to face racial abuse from these men quite frequently and believes that moving to a bigger city will help her out. If I recall she claimed that racism was her #1 issue for why she struggles to get dates.

I forgot what I said to her, something about her not looksmaxxing or that a fair amount of white dudes would probably date her. But it pissed her off such that she kicked me out of the incel/blackpill server.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 17829, Kingcel32 and 16 others
I think she claimed that men had it easier in dating too or some shit, even thought most virgins and shit are men. She claims that men are too sex-obsessed and that's why they are lonely and apparently the avg woman has to chase a man - I.E. CHAD ONLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Kingcel32, Lihito and 9 others
I just realised the head mod of pinkpill, giga, I remember speaking to her on discord a few years back on an incel server. She is a young black woman who claims to live in a racist part of the US, some hill-billy bumfuck nowhere area full of white dudes, she claims to face racial abuse from these men quite frequently and believes that moving to a bigger city will help her out. If I recall she claimed that racism was her #1 issue for why she struggles to get dates.

I forgot what I said to her, something about her not looksmaxxing or that a fair amount of white dudes would probably date her. But it pissed her off such that she kicked me out of the incel/blackpill server.
Wait so she gets called a nigger by white men but only wants to date them? Or does she mean there isn’t many of her own race in the area she lives hence no dating prospects?

I have never seen a more pathetic excuse for a woman. This is on par with curry women who want to date arab men despite knowing Arabs view them as subhuman pests

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zylk, Deleted member 19948 and 5 others
I remember her on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12002, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Wait so she gets called a nigger by white men but only wants to date them? Or does she mean there isn’t many of her own race in the area she lives hence no dating prospects?

I have never seen a more pathetic excuse for a woman. This is on par with curry women who want to date arab men despite knowing Arabs view them as subhuman pests
If I recall, I think she doesn't want black men because they chase white women and disrespect black women or some shit. She claims racism is the main cause of her femceldom - that I can confirm.

I'm not sure if she wants whites only, I'm pretty sure she is open to black men. This was a couple years back, but I can remember she was mentally unstable af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zylk, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
If I recall, I think she doesn't want black men because they chase white women and disrespect black women or some shit. She claims racism is the main cause of her femceldom - that I can confirm.

I'm not sure if she wants whites only, I'm pretty sure she is open to black men. This was a couple years back, but I can remember she was mentally unstable af
Ah so she’s “one of them” black bitches who make up this myth of black men chasing white foids which is ironically Jewish lies promoted by the media and unlike white foids liking ethnics guys already know that’s bullshit but for some odd reason can’t seem to understand it is bullshit for black men as well who by every metric prefer their own.

If she cannot get black guys it’s because she’s a fucking cunt or super ugly (or both + mentally unstable). She is basically like a gook whore who uses her races percived patriarchy and beta ness as an excuse to date whites, or like the curry foids who I have been with who claim curry men are sexist and mean so they date white men.

These women are coping they just love white cocku orny. But hey I’d rather date white men who call me a NIGGER over black men who supposedly disrespect black women 🙃 🤡

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet and Chadeep
Ah so she’s “one of them” black bitches who make up this myth of black men chasing white foids which is ironically Jewish lies promoted by the media and unlike white foids liking ethnics guys already know that’s bullshit but for some odd reason can’t seem to understand it is bullshit for black men as well who by every metric prefer their own.

If she cannot get black guys it’s because she’s a fucking cunt or super ugly (or both + mentally unstable). She is basically like a gook whore who uses her races percived patriarchy and beta ness as an excuse to date whites, or like the curry foids who I have been with who claim curry men are sexist and mean so they date white men.

These women are coping they just love white cocku orny. But hey I’d rather date white men who call me a NIGGER over black men who supposedly disrespect black women 🙃 🤡
Yeah, I think she might have been fat, but claims it was due to racial abuse fucking her mental health up - but she was trying to lose weight (this was a while ago, that server was weird af, I have a very hazy memory but can confirm she blames her femceldom on racism).

She was mentally unstable af, she hated me because I'd call her out on her bs reasons

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 1 other person
I think she claimed that men had it easier in dating too or some shit
As usual, she's 100% only talking about guys like Sean O pry and other top tier chads. and the other 90% of men are invisible

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Yeah, I think she might have been fat, but claims it was due to racial abuse fucking her mental health up - but she was trying to lose weight (this was a while ago, that server was weird af, I have a very hazy memory but can confirm she blames her femceldom on racism).

She was mentally unstable af, she hated me because I'd call her out on her bs reasons
She is femcel due to being a fatugly mentally unstable bitch who thinks men who call her nigger everyday are less disrespectful than black men who in her mind magically chade white women even though when I leave my house 80% of black guys are with black women only young ones are with other groups.

Infact I see more curry men with white women than arab and black when I go out even though I know arab and black men slay white women more. Curry women have an excuse for this mindset based on why I have seen but not black women, it’s Mullato women stealin black men not white girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
She is femcel due to being a fatugly mentally unstable bitch who thinks men who call her nigger everyday are less disrespectful than black men who in her mind magically chade white women even though when I leave my house 80% of black guys are with black women only young ones are with other groups.

Infact I see more curry men with white women than arab and black when I go out even though I know arab and black men slay white women more. Curry women have an excuse for this mindset based on why I have seen but not black women, it’s Mullato women stealin black men not white girls
Curry women taking white girls LOL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Curry women taking white girls LOL.
dude when I went out clubbing, I shit you not I saw a lot of manlet curries with LTB white women. Fk man even I've dated LTB white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
More proof black woman are the ugliest. Sheboons starting femcel communities, meanwhile beckies busy getting her nails done for her date with chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Daniel Plainview, Gargantuan and 4 others
was it that foid mod of r/braincels called Board_Gaming who was a fat nigress landwhale "femcel"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview and FailedNormieManlet

She denied your claims :
Oaz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Daniel Plainview, Lawton88 and 1 other person
She denied your claims :
View attachment 1739055
Lol yeah she might be right about the black male hate part since I had previously said I was unsure on that. But she basically claimed her femceldom was due to her living with racist rednecks and how they racially abused her. I said women can't be incels and she got mad.

Funny how she now has a bf, thus my initial claim was correct jfl. Her trauma is bs tbh, she claimed some shit like rednecks would threaten to kill her or some other crazy shit. That woman is mentally ill and coping. I do know her, have spoken to her and was in a blackpilled server with her where she was a mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 1 other person
Her reaction to users trolling her site :
Cres

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lawton88, Chadeep and 1 other person

True , black women are the biggest abused chad only dogs out there

And most of them Will do raceplay For chad i guarantee you

Slave and all that:feelswhat:

True , black women are the biggest abused chad only dogs out there

And most of them Will do raceplay For chad i guarantee you

Slave and all that:feelswhat:
I wouldn’t go that far black women are the most loyal group of women according to stats alongside white women. But still they are full off shit like all women just not as bad as ethnic women

Women of all races do raceplay (yes even white women). They are scum gender. I know a white chad who had Mullato foid do race play for him

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Lihito
I wouldn’t go that far black women are the most loyal group of women according to stats alongside white women. But still they are full off shit like all women just not as bad as ethnic women

Women of all races do raceplay (yes even white women). They are scum gender. I know a white chad who had Mullato foid do race play for him
What happened?

She denied your claims :
View attachment 1739055
Lol you niggas may deny it but the last shit she said about you mfs not being capable of generating original thoughts is pure facts, deny it or not, most of you niggas are legit saying the same bullshit that is not even true and can't think for yall selves, just brainwashed fags

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky