I just realised you can only be good looking as a ethnic if you look caucasian as possible...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm Asian and best looking asian is Tim chung who has the most caucasian DOM skull shape

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19766, the BULL and 2 others
Have you atleast tried being white?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19766, EverydayIsHell and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others
I'm Asian and best looking asian is Tim chung who has the most caucasian DOM skull shape

View attachment 1866394
What does "I'm am Asian" have to do with anything? Second off this is incorrect and not the only way to look good being an ethnic having exotic features for you're racial group is, For example u give any ethnic Black, Indian, Asian etc. sky blue eyes they now get halo'ed and are 'exotic' looking unless u now correlate blue eyes with white people and light eye colors "Caucasian features" this holds true.

Another way is just having good ratios for your racial group obviously lip ratios for a Asian and black will be different but this is still flawed because you're whole point is flawed the reason why you may ask? Because you're using a system to gauge attractiveness that was made for and by Europeans so obviously it would fit you're narrative

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Cheesyrumble
What does "I'm am Asian" have to do with anything? Second off this is incorrect and not the only way to look good being an ethnic having exotic features for you're racial group is, For example u give any ethnic Black, Indian, Asian etc. sky blue eyes they now get halo'ed and are 'exotic' looking unless u now correlate blue eyes with white people and light eye colors "Caucasian features" this holds true.

Another way is just having good ratios for your racial group obviously lip ratios for a Asian and black will be different but this is still flawed because you're whole point is flawed the reason why you may ask? Because you're using a system to gauge attractiveness that was made for and by Europeans so obviously it would fit you're narrative
Of why ethnics "only" look good if they are given Caucasian features jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
This chingchong looks like a chad

First of all blacks only have blue eyes if they are mixed race Same with asian
Yeah some Indians might have good eye color
But OP is right in the post

First of all blacks only have blue eyes if they are mixed race Same with asian
Yeah some Indians might have good eye color
But OP is right in the post
You fucking retard your whole "First of all" shit was sassy as fuck like a foid texting me on her lunch break after her boss yelled at her. Now your counter argument holds zero merit and made zero sense black people can have blue eyes without being mixed race u dumb nigger and same with Asians u do realize before han -chinese there was a whole race of Asians that had blue eyes jfl

Also when u just say "But yeah OP is right in the post" like u said something of any value it makes u seem like a porch monkey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and dreamcake1mo
You fucking retard your whole "First of all" shit was sassy as fuck like a foid texting me on her lunch break after her boss yelled at her. Now your counter argument holds zero merit and made zero sense black people can have blue eyes without being mixed race u dumb nigger and same with Asians u do realize before han -chinese there was a whole race of Asians that had blue eyes jfl

Also when u just say "But yeah OP is right in the post" like u said something of any value it makes u seem like a porch monkey.
99.99% blacks and Asians don't have blue eyes .yes they might have blue eyes probably 1/100000 do
Blue eyes are a caucasian trait
I know it because I've visited their country
Also you type like a sjw

The average white guy isn’t good looking they’re just halo by media

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16853 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
99.99% blacks and Asians don't have blue eyes .yes they might have blue eyes probably 1/100000 do
Also you type like a sjw
I type like a person who has a brain jfl. Blue eyes were not even the whole premise of my post at all it was a small part of it also i said "light eyes" that means blue, green amber light brown etc ,Tbh I've seen more green eyed black people than white people and what country have u visited I'm curious.

I type like a person who has a brain jfl. Blue eyes were not even the whole premise of my post at all it was a small part of it also i said "light eyes" that means blue, green amber light brown etc ,Tbh I've seen more green eyed black people than white people and what country have u visited I'm curious.
Nigga how have u seen more black people with green eyes than whites? 😆😆😆

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
Also what white features does he even have? Almond eye shape is a white feature? This must be you're first time seeing an ethnic male with bones OP.
He is an ricecel who thinks east asian guys should try to look white. 😂😂😂 And probably thinks masc is always better. The beauty of east asian men comes from the top tier prettyboy harmony with Masc features. U know.... like Ying & Yang shit? It's been the standard of beauty from Ancient China literally from thousands of years ago. It hasn't changed either.

Dont change what works u delusional Gooks and chinks!!
1643495639027s

would u say he is a good looking white guy

Ur a retarded ricecel white worshiper, theres nothing Caucasian about him
its a common white trait to claim ethnics that look good as white looking

but if u ask them would they be a good looking white person they will be like nah they are ethnic

its a common white trait to claim ethnics that look good as white looking

but if u ask them would they be a good looking white person they will be like nah they are ethnic
True, but unfortunately it's an ethnic saying it

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
He looks asian, it's your racism and self-hate. Good bone placement and facial ratios is a good looking trait, not a white trait.

Suicide fuel for copecels: this 56 yo chang mogs you and the average 20yo to oblivion.

Chuando-Tan-Shirtless.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-09-18-at-1.13.57-PM.png
nintchdbpict000341185712.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
Stop projecting mayocel, we all know how many retarded mayocels there are
how is it a projection everyone knows that asian people look autistic and we joke about it all the time :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

lighter skin and a good lower third are attractive traits (asians and brahmin indians are caucasian imo) it's just that in the past ethnics were too poor to be well developed but this is their natural gene expression

View attachment 1867305

lighter skin and a good lower third are attractive traits (asians and brahmin indians are caucasian imo) it's just that in the past ethnics were too poor to be well developed but this is their natural gene expression
The dude on the right keeps crying about how women dont like him

Jfl at users thinking bones=a caucasian feature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
View attachment 1867305

the right one is fucking cringe too he doesnt look good

View attachment 1867305

coping indian found

kys PLEASE

because this shape reminds u of white western archetypes like superman and batman meanwhile <1% of whites irl have this skull (except slavs)

You are a dumb nigger. Blue eyes evolved among caucasians. Black people cannot have them without being mixed race.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Nigger what? Black people only have brown eyes unless they are mixed. Basic genetics

You are a dumb nigger. Blue eyes evolved among caucasians. Black people cannot have them without being mixed race.
You know this is not true right.

You know this is not true right.
It's a basic fact. Blue and green eyes evolved in Europe. Show me a pure black with colored eyes

Last edited:
If this is true then I guess Tyrone is fucked because no non-Horner African looks Caucasian.

Wrong! It is called Waardenburg syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Also you type like a sjw
Blue eyes is not a caucasian trait you moron. Did u forget albinos exist? Theres also legit races and tribes in africa that are 100% african that have blue eyes.

The guy is right. The whole attractive thing is not exclusively Caucasian. To believe otherwise shows you and anyone else who agrees with OPs title lack common sense and brain composition.

Last edited:
This doesn't apply to africans and East asians, completely different phenotype from caucasians.

Last edited: