ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 22,477
- Reputation
- 32,034
She’s so beautiful don’t be weird about her race @ØUROBOROS
White girls have such shit phenos they have a horrible ceiling
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
When hav I ever been weird about girls raceShe’s so beautiful don’t be weird about her race @ØUROBOROS
Yeah she is beautiful but I prefer some white women over her.
Rina is not top tier, she is hideous with shit orbitals. You are such a little newgen who overrates miscView attachment 5706719
Gets fogged to the slums of mumbai
Still fogs that shitskin dimo and misc are the most important pillars for women and she outscored herRina is not top tier, she is hideous with shit orbitals. You are such a little newgen who overrates misc
View attachment 5706751View attachment 5706753
Nah the Indian fogs her nglStill fogs that shitskin dimo and misc are the most important pillars for women and she outscored her
Always leads back to racial biasshitskin

She’s so beautiful don’t be weird about her race @ØUROBOROS
White girls have such shit phenos they have a horrible ceiling
View attachment 5706695
I wasn’t talking abt u specifically mb I was js talking abt the people who would replyWhen hav I ever been weird about girls race![]()
such as? I swear white girls have a capped ceilingYeah she is beautiful but I prefer some white women over her.
WhyI can see the AASI/iranian_n base
Disgusting.
Indians don’t even have Iran n lol they have Iran HGI can see the AASI/iranian_n base
Disgusting.
such as? I swear white girls have a capped ceiling
My Ukrainian oneitis fogs her so much but I can never get her
Can I see in PMs?My Ukrainian oneitis fogs her so much but I can never get her


She’s so beautiful don’t be weird about her race @ØUROBOROS
White girls have such shit phenos they have a horrible ceiling
View attachment 5706695
Can’t prove me wrong lolnigga no
let alone avarage white cis foid, avarage white trans girl mogs herCan’t prove me wrong lol
ur gay and just using this thread as an excuse to voice your gaynesslet alone avarage white cis foid, avarage white trans girl mogs her
modeled for victorias secretur gay and just using this thread as an excuse to voice your gayness
@Gengar’s Ghost humble him
The Indian girl looks so much better you gay racistView attachment 5706937 modeled for victorias secret


The Indian girl looks so much better you gay racist
Wait a second.. is this a transgender? You are a fucking faggot