I just realized being a hyper masc chad must be the best feeling on earth

Only in our dreams can we live that life, OP. :feelswah:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and germanlooks

Also just imagine how masc Chads totally dominate women both in bed and in life, these alone giga mog being a prettyboy that girls just like from a romantic pov
imagine tossing a woman around like its supposed to be. never began for weak manlet abominations like me

I am talking about men like Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar (if he had better coloring) etc.

Being 6‘3+, wide framed, having a deep voice and an extremely dimorphic but still also aesthetic looking warrior skull.

The presence you have everywhere you go is unbeatable. You mog every other men to oblivion, they all respect you by default and are even intimidated by you and every female around you turns into complete submissive mode.
Imagine prime Chico or some other pretty boys next to Roman reigns. They would look and also feel like a pussy next to him.

These hypermasc chads aren’t ideal for appeal. Ideal is more something like Henry Cavill, Matt Bomer etc.
But nonetheless they have really high appeal especially to women who like masculine men. And I wouldn’t mind the trade off of less appeal for being much more dom.

They will induce feelings in women a twink pretty boy never could. This pretty boy meme is getting out of control at this point. And before you fags cope with muh male gaze:soy: read the thread again and spot your mistake on your own
SMV god, agree with Roman Reigns and Randy Orton. Not Brock Lesnar tho, too ogre.

Being handsome and being able to beat everyone up mogs literally everything

Some serious coping in this thread.

Girls get to college and see all the broader shouldered 20 something men about and very quickly shift to wanting that instead of a good looking twinkboy like they had on their bedroom walls during high school.

Masc DOM aesthetic >>>>> Prettyboy
it's a false dichotomy to help twinks cope. big masculine men tend to have better faces than twinks. people like to cope with being a twink because they can never become big.

meanwhile tons of "pretty boys" out there who are also large and muscle bound. how will twinks cope when girls can get muh pretty boy looks with jock body andcocks?

You’re already good white pheno and 6’3 just get bimax and implants from eppley, hop on test tren and bam you’re fucking set to be a hyper masc mogger

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
SMV god, agree with Roman Reigns and Randy Orton. Not Brock Lesnar tho, too ogre.

Being handsome and being able to beat everyone up mogs literally everything

Roman reigns is an unfrauded 188.5cm, proof that mogger height starts when one is over 6’2

At least post actual giga chad masc beasts
A4999254 6D5B 4137 9342 E779DE7C9D43

They will induce feelings in women a twink pretty boy never could.
this.
as a prettyboy you wouldn't get treated nearly as good, you would still have to be a simp to maintain the relationship.

if you're hypermasc chad the girl will beg to fuck you, spend money on you, have visible sexual lust for you, respect you.

key point is respect, a woman can love you, buy if you slip up she'll give attention to other guys "yeah i cheated on you bby but i love you tho:feelswah:" when she respects you tho, she won't even look at other guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks and thecel
I am talking about men like Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar (if he had better coloring) etc.

Being 6‘3+, wide framed, having a deep voice and an extremely dimorphic but still also aesthetic looking warrior skull.

The presence you have everywhere you go is unbeatable. You mog every other men to oblivion, they all respect you by default and are even intimidated by you and every female around you turns into complete submissive mode.
Imagine prime Chico or some other pretty boys next to Roman reigns. They would look and also feel like a pussy next to him.

These hypermasc chads aren’t ideal for appeal. Ideal is more something like Henry Cavill, Matt Bomer etc.
But nonetheless they have really high appeal especially to women who like masculine men. And I wouldn’t mind the trade off of less appeal for being much more dom.

They will induce feelings in women a twink pretty boy never could. This pretty boy meme is getting out of control at this point. And before you fags cope with muh male gaze:soy: read the thread again and spot your mistake on your own
Lesnar is 6'2 with cuck voice... But 6'1 and up is good given you have a big frame, just like Cain Velasquez.

Would rather be Barrett, Dom but not ugly