I just realized how much COVID affected me and others

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I haven’t thought about this much until now but being 18 Covid basically started in 8th grade and meant I had no freshman year hs and limited sophomore year (most of frudhman year was online and stuff) and I couldn’t really hang out with anyone (I live in libcuck town so everyone was super careful not to get it)

14-16 is usually the time where you gain independence from your parents and stuff but I was stuck just hanging out with my family during that time not able to go out on my own or mature in that way I feel like I’m just now doing that at 18, in 8th grade I feel like I started to come out of my shell a little and become my own independent person however that was cut short becouse I had to spend the next 2 years basically idle wasting my youth spending time by myself or just with my family and sometimes close Friends who were in the same position as me.

It really affected my development I think although not really in a bad way I just feel left behind although this same thing happened to lots of other people I know as well. Many people also maybe grew up too fast during Covid becouse they where isolated and tried to fill the void of bieng lonely or depressed with drugs, bad relationships, ets…

I look at freshman and sophmores going through high school now talking to girls making friends hanging out after school with groups of boys and girls there age and it’s weird to me cuz I never got that.

Becouse of that I missed a lot of opportunities with girls, lots of girls have told me they used to like me but I didn’t catch on because I hadn’t talked to girls since like 8th grade so mentally I wasn’t even there. I didn’t even talk to my friends about girls until like sophomore tbh my closest friends were not really interested in girls either at the time. I was lonely in high school becouse of this. I didn’t experience any attention from girls for all that time during covid (and before that I was a middle schooler so I didn’t care about girls at all) So when I came back I didn’t even comprehend the fact that girls could be interested in me if that makes sense.

Thank god I did sports tho during some of covid or I would be really fucked but luckily that saved me to some extent tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
read every single word bro i agree covid was fucked luckily i still went to school and went outside everyday to play football so it wasnt as bad as it couldve been but i was still mostly rotting when i was at home