I just realized I am literally deformed

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
When I talk or smile in the mirror my entire fucking face is recessed and looks disgusting it made me physically sick to my stomach
When I jut my jaw really hard don’t talk with a tan and hairstyle I get compliments but I know it’s all fake and the truth I put on a fake appearance outside.

literally my FaceApp morph mogs Ramirez I have the potential but fuck recession and people saying you look fine because they know after implants you’d mog the fuck out of them lying pricks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, Heguldus, PrisonMike and 4 others
then kill yourself

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Gaia262
Looksmaxxing tip - kenickie is literally deformed so you better looksmax and not be like him (y).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
Looksmaxxing tip - kenickie is literally deformed so you better looksmax and not be like him (y).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Chico Chicowski, john2 and 1 other person
When I talk or smile in the mirror my entire fucking face is recessed and looks disgusting it made me physically sick to my stomach
When I jut my jaw really hard don’t talk with a tan and hairstyle I get compliments but I know it’s all fake and the truth I put on a fake appearance outside.

literally my FaceApp morph mogs Ramirez I have the potential but fuck recession and people saying you look fine because they know after implants you’d mog the fuck out of them lying pricks.
Normies don't think about implants.

Bro, there was a much more funnier pick of this clown.
He had a rapist stare and underbite laugh in that pic... I wish somebody has the image.
lol I remember when this retard just joined, he is literally active 24/7, someone should get him off the phone

• +1
Reactions: john2
Bro, there was a much more funnier pic of this clown.
He had a rapist stare and underbite laugh in that pic... I wish somebody has the image.

I don't think that its this one but here is something I found

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and john2
Welcome to the club

View attachment 727825
I don't think that its this one but here is something I found
Yeah, relevant, but it's not the one i'm looking for.
WIN 20201012 19 59 46 Pro

I tried my best to draw^ his facial expression to make things more understandable. This is what I'm searching for.

Last edited:
Yeah, relevant, but it's not the one i'm looking for.
View attachment 727844
I tried my best to draw^ his facial expression to make things more understandable. This is what I'm searching for.
yes I know what you are talking about, I think that one of the members here has this signature (or if it was you idk)

• +1
Reactions: john2

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot