I just realized, personality and behavior is actually everything

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Think about it. A situation where someone is engaging with you humorously, they say something that's supposed to be funny where they're playfully messing you with, perhaps a girl flirting, how you respond to it is EVERYTHING, both in terms of what you say specifically and body language, it makes or break you. If you can always say something witty or funny and display a body language of confidence you will be viewed as charismatic, as opposed to looking like a timid idiot that can't even come back with anything and just laughs awkwardly. Just think about how much more awkward this makes the interaction, people will be bored of you so easily.

The bad news is, you can't change your personality. Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, counterintuitive, 98paitanoz and 5 others
just plain factually untrue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, forevercoping, ihearvoices and 2 others
yes
that why personality is most important,
you can get lefort 53 trimax stroma for looks
but there is no surgery for personality.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, counterintuitive and Clqs
except from lobotomy but i dont think it would yield a good outcome

yes
that why personality is most important,
you can get lefort 53 trimax stroma for looks
but there is no surgery for personality.
I mean you still need to meet a certain threshold in looks but imagine not being able to respond appropriately to humorous or phatic exchanges jfl this is the biggest social death

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and BrutalMogger
You need looks for a girl to make a friendly joke with you in the first place

• +1
Reactions: asia and isis_Bleach

Bro with W personality fr..

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
When your a chad you can say most random shit and most women will laugh while thats not the case for mtb

• +1
I meant MTN face and above average everything else
well obviously to some extent a girl would like a dude like that, but the MTN face limits him heavily

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
i know one cure for personality:

Amphetamine

• +1
Incel discovers that everything matters.

• JFL
Reactions: whotthehell
Think about it. A situation where someone is engaging with you humorously, they say something that's supposed to be funny where they're playfully messing you with, perhaps a girl flirting, how you respond to it is EVERYTHING, both in terms of what you say specifically and body language, it makes or break you. If you can always say something witty or funny and display a body language of confidence you will be viewed as charismatic, as opposed to looking like a timid idiot that can't even come back with anything and just laughs awkwardly. Just think about how much more awkward this makes the interaction, people will be bored of you so easily.

The bad news is, you can't change your personality. Jfl.
Your right that personality is everything put wrong if you think that you can’t change it

the halo effects proves that personality doesnt matter. say a bad joke and you are attractive? everyone laughs are you a quiet attractive guy? you are cool and mysterious are you an ugly quiet guy? you are creepy and weird