i just realized that i need genio/chin imp ASAP

A

agoostis

Master

holy shit it change me a lot or it’s in my head ? i feel like it complete my jawline and make my face look less round and more defined

what do u think ? can i get it with chin implant ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet, vaninskybird, Danish_Retard and 4 others

holy shit it change me a lot or it’s in my head ? i feel like it complete my jawline and make my face look less round and more defined

what do u think ? can i get it with chin implant ?

Yes

jfl if you think its gonna be that easy

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
It looks like you have a very small chin so both of those options would be great.

If it's a realistic morph it's 100% go ahead.

Consult several surgeons. Some do more interesting placement of bone cuts for the genioplasty for nicer results, however the chin implant is more customisable (only go peek cause it doesn't melt into bone over long term). Tbh I would prefer Genio cause its your own bone and feels less fraud.

Consult several surgeons. Some do more interesting placement of bone cuts for the genioplasty for nicer results, however the chin implant is more customisable (only go peek cause it doesn't melt into bone over long term). Tbh I would prefer Genio cause its your own bone and feels less fraud.
if i have a mentolabial fold is it bad to get chin implant ? i know genio can fix it but not sure for implant

if i have a mentolabial fold is it bad to get chin implant ? i know genio can fix it but not sure for implant
Yes, implant is bad for the fold. If you get a genioplasty some surgeons can cut higher and prevent the fold from worsening. Read some threads on here about it.