I just received a really strange text from random number

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
How do I respond to this ominous/cryptic/scary text this random number sent me?

9C195434 36F4 4358 920D AE58F70EFB83

i have a strong feeling (like 90% sure) this is my old FWB who I randomly blocked 2 month ago when I started dating my current gf. i used to meet up and give her d on Wednesday nights (which would be tomorrow night) so maybe it’s her? also she’s the only one who I had a specific meeting place with.

even if it is her Idk if I want to go since I’m in a happy relationship with a girl who I feel is marriage quality.

another theory is that this is my current GF playing tricks to see if I’m loyal, but she doesnt seem like that type.

what should I respond with? comment below.

or maybe I just block them?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and isis_Bleach
go fuck the bitch

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 12189
go fuck the bitch
ion know she had good pussy but is it really worth cheating.

if I do decide to meet what do you think I should text back just ‘ok’ ?

That was me sorry

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
It's your nigerian prince family member ready to give you the £5 million he spoke to you about in the email.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17763
ion know she had good pussy but is it really worth cheating.

if I do decide to meet what do you think I should text back just ‘ok’ ?
yea say ok and then go fuck

• +1
Probably a scam/bot. Reverse search the number and if you don’t get any leads from that just ignore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Probably a scam/bot. Reverse search the number and if you don’t get any leads from that just ignore
What would a scammer gain from texting me something like this? unless they know me / know where I’ll go to.

What would a scammer gain from texting me something like this? unless they know me / know where I’ll go to.
I don’t know how it works because I never reply obv, I just receive these kinds of texts all the time, similar shit happens on Snapchat. It’s bots that probably send lines to get guys to send them money at some point

• +1
gtfo of the site how about that slayer

I don’t know how it works because I never reply obv, I just receive these kinds of texts all the time, similar shit happens on Snapchat. It’s bots that probably send lines to get guys to send them money at some point
ohhh I see yes I receive ones like this on snap too. just never on phone directly. what should I respond

„How do i respond to this“

Are you serious?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
„How do i respond to this“

Why the fuck should you respond to an unknown number from another countrie that wants to "see“ you? Either you are trying to brag about someone wanting to fuck you or you have the lowest of the lowest IQ in this forum.
I assume this is old fwb maybe I should give her cock then leave and block again?

nigerian doesn't know how to handle random cryptic text

How do I respond to this ominous/cryptic/scary text this random number sent me?

View attachment 1674739

i have a strong feeling (like 90% sure) this is my old FWB who I randomly blocked 2 month ago when I started dating my current gf. i used to meet up and give her d on Wednesday nights (which would be tomorrow night) so maybe it’s her? also she’s the only one who I had a specific meeting place with.

even if it is her Idk if I want to go since I’m in a happy relationship with a girl who I feel is marriage quality.

another theory is that this is my current GF playing tricks to see if I’m loyal, but she doesnt seem like that type.

what should I respond with? comment below.

or maybe I just block them?
You are Such a dumvass. Bro
I won’t even tell u what to say 😂no judgement thi, tell me what happens

What you should actually do:

Use numlookup.com to see if it's actually her. If it's not her or someone you've met before IRL, instantly block.

The feds are looking to arrest people from this site. Don't follow through with it.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I suggest you block the number if you don't want to end up losing a kidney.