i just remembered i used to masturbate to my teacher right in front of her

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
it was freshman year i just learned about sex in like 8th grade(ye im slow). the teacher was hot asf you should've seen her during parent teacher conferenced she was dressed like a hoe i almost considered going if my grades werent so shit. if i was a dad i would lock the door and fuck her face right there while my son loses his virginity.

so i sat in the middle of the room right in front of her. the class seating was done in a U shape so I wasn't super close to her but i was still right in front of her. every day i legit go to class and clamp my legs together to rub my dick. i've always wondered why she never called on me and it was a major blow to my confidence.

then in junior year i made friends with a kid who took the class with me and he mentioned why my legs was clamped the whole time. he sat pretty far away from me so it means it must be pretty obvious to everyone else too. can't imagine what my teacher must have seen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 7112, Vermilioncore and 17 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 2968, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Sounds like something @FastBananaCEO would say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RODEBLUR, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
She prolly like it

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and AlwaysHaveQuestions
:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I used to jerk it to my teacher as well but i actually used hands and was doing it under the table. She was so fucking hot, wearing short skirt and pointy high heels, she had long slim legs. I always spurted cum in the little opening under the table (it was made for storing books)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Kristin, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I used to rub my cock to my female friends going through tables one time i rubbed through exactly asshole felt great even from clothes tbh i did a lot of jestermaxxing for being close to girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
it was freshman year i just learned about sex in like 8th grade(ye im slow). the teacher was hot asf you should've seen her during parent teacher conferenced she was dressed like a hoe i almost considered going if my grades werent so shit. if i was a dad i would lock the door and fuck her face right there while my son loses his virginity.

so i sat in the middle of the room right in front of her. the class seating was done in a U shape so I wasn't super close to her but i was still right in front of her. every day i legit go to class and clamp my legs together to rub my dick. i've always wondered why she never called on me and it was a major blow to my confidence.

then in junior year i made friends with a kid who took the class with me and he mentioned why my legs was clamped the whole time. he sat pretty far away from me so it means it must be pretty obvious to everyone else too. can't imagine what my teacher must have seen.
repent.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE MY TEACHER I WANT HER SHE DOESNT WANT ME FUCK MEE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
B

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I wanted to kill my teachers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bad personality, Deleted member 7112, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person