I just remembered the time when a big booty blonde white girl accepted my offer for sex in 8th grade and I was too retarded to realize it

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
You know those TikToks where kids show ugly pics of themselves with the caption "Oh how funny would it be if I asked Karen Garcia out ☠" Yeah so I think girls did that to me and/or just pitied me so bad because I have crouzon syndrome or these events never occurred and I genuinely have schizophrenia and my brain just installed these fake memories to help me cope with winning the guineas world record for ugliest "human" etc @PYT @looksmaxxer234 @Preston

She was overweight but had great fat distribution and her ass was huge. I was in a group chat with the boys and late 13 or early 14 year old me said "I want [the girl's full name] fat ass on my dick". I then jokingly added her to the group chat for a second the immediately removed her but she was still able to read that message? So she dmed me pissed because she thought I called her fat (retard or maybe she wanted me to admit "I was actually complimenting you" for a dopamine hit) and called me a weirdo. Like a week later or something, she randomly sent "I'll take you up on your offer". Back then I doubted that she actually meant anything sexual because I had an even lower self esteem than I even do now

I actually don't doubt it anymore since sorry for the sfcels here, she was snowbunny even in 6th grade dating this normie black kid that would be rated 3 psl here that was shorter than her (tbf it was middle school and she was always above avg height for girls her age too) and he wasn't an athlete or gymmaxxed. He was funny af and had a deep voice though. She also dated white boys

In 6th grade I had a innocent conversation with her and she got red and smiled jfl

Oh and I forget when this short normie brown skinned black girl with a nice ass was talking to me in a flirtatious manner about something pointless in 7th grade. Same thing happened in 8th but it was this slut that got pregnant at 13

There are like 7 more or some shit other similar events. But I'm blackpilled. I'm in the 2.5 - 3.5 psl range and maybe that's being generous. I'm also a twink midget. I have been complimented on my voice since it dropped at 13 though

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hades, Deleted member 16384 and 9 others
jfl middle school was probably more degenerate than highschool

tfw girls fresh out of the 5th grade were sucking freshmans off in Taco Bell
4F0E0A72 5BA6 4ADA 9814 26B6D278062A

most of the sick shit I’ve heard in highschool is nothing compared to middleschool*, worst I’ve heard recently is some nigga getting his butt ate by some drug addict Becky

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Hades, Smoke Fanboy and 14 others
For black guys 2 psl and 5 psl blacks have equal smv.

@ForeverRecession is infact researching this phenomena known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. The uglier the black the higher the appeal. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
Better keep shooting your shot. Now is the time when girls have the lowest standards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Hades, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
For black guys 2 psl and 5 psl black guys have equal smv.

@ForeverRecession is infact researching this phenomena known as the BBC Paradox, not even quantum physics can explain it. The uglier the black the higher the appeal. Truly a strange phenomena that defies all laws of physics and nature.
cope you give a black dude glasses and his smv plummets

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Looks234
Better keep shooting your shot. Now is the time when girls have the lowest standards.
If I wasn't trying to gain status for being the most high iq in middle school and everyone assuming I was autistic and instead nt with twists to hide my megamind forehead, girls would've spread rumors about the 7 incher I already had in 8th grade :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Looks234

View attachment 1655170
most of the sick shit I’ve heard in highschool is nothing compared to middleschool*, worst I’ve heard recently is some nigga getting his butt ate by some drug addict Becky
My bro in 7th grade was dating a 6th grader and she legitimately had a bodycount of 20, she admitted to my friend when they were dating and he still kept fucking her for some reason.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 19036, Lmao and 3 others
If I wasn't trying to gain status for being the most high iq in middle school and everyone assuming I was autistic and instead nt with twists to hide my megamind forehead, girls would've spread rumors about the 7 incher I already had in 8th grade :feelswhy:
Brutal asf dude, I hope I get to 7 inches with PE and pumping :soy:, at 6.2 but bought a pump and will get an all day stretcher when I can afford it

@Growth Plate you should start PE as well since ur young you could get insane gains and dickmog this whole website

What's ur girth tho

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, aBetterMii and Growth Plate
My bro in 7th grade was dating a 6th grader and she legitimately had a bodycount of 20, she admitted to my friend when they were dating and he still kept fucking her for some reason.
20 is crazy tbh ion even wanna believe it, back when I was hearing all this shit I didn’t find anything wrong cause I was a 6th grader but i can’t wrap my head around that shit now

I was hearing about some girl who repeatedly got nutted inside of by different kids cause she couldn’t get pregnant

It’s literally unfathomable like Highschool is nothing compared to my middle school, idk why but my class were all just fucking degenerates. Smoking and jumping other kids since the 6th grade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, aBetterMii and Growth Plate
cope you give a black dude glasses and his smv plummets
I just have wide narrow eyes with decent eyelashes and I think I had hollower cheeks in 8th grade because I was my skinniest at 100lbs at 5'7" 10% bf running track everyday. My sister drew me and I had hollow cheeks in her drawing but I only clearly see them in obscure lighting

• +1
Reactions: PYT
20 is crazy tbh ion even wanna believe it, back when I was hearing all this shit I didn’t find anything wrong cause I was a 6th grader but i can’t wrap my head around that shit now

I was hearing about some girl who repeatedly got nutted inside of by different kids cause she couldn’t get pregnant

It’s literally unfathomable like Highschool is nothing compared to my middle school, idk why but my class were all just fucking degenerates. Smoking and jumping other kids since the 6th grade
She was a hyper outlier tbh that's pretty unheard of and not a realistic expectation as this site thinks it is. Most girls only have a bodycount of 5 and usually just stick to a single boyfriend. When I see people claiming "once a week they fuck at a party" its just not true they have at most 20 by senior year generally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
She was a hyper outlier tbh that's pretty unheard of and not a realistic expectation as this site thinks it is. Most girls only have a bodycount of 5 and usually just stick to a single boyfriend. When I see people claiming "once a week they fuck at a party" its just not true they have at most 20 by senior year generally.
Yeah bro ion even wanna believe most of the bitches in my school got 20, 10 max

Once a bitch gets pumped and dumped she becomes hyper aware of that shit from then on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
Brutal asf dude, I hope I get to 7 inches with PE and pumping :soy:, at 6.2 but bought a pump and will get an all day stretcher when I can afford it

@Growth Plate you should start PE as well since ur young you could get insane gains and dickmog this whole website

What's ur girth tho
I can't measure girth rn I'm outside. I think PE is cope dude and would only give temporary gains. I would be more focused on framemaxxing now given I don't need to be any more hung

For black guys 2 psl and 5 psl black guys have equal smv.

As someone with 5 psl and 2 psl friends that is wildy incorrect. Ugly niggas got it hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036, Squirtle and 1 other person
I can't measure girth rn I'm outside. I think PE is cope dude and would only give temporary gains. I would be more focused on framemaxxing now given I don't need to be any more endowned
Theres a lot of proof on the PE subreddits and I've spoken to guys personally. It's hard to fake progress pics tbh and I'm 100% sure quite a few people have gained a full inch. I couldn't explain it well but once you look into rhe mechanism by which it extends your length it makes a lot of sense.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Literally just grow your hair out
this is probably the best fucking thing you can do for yourself quite honestly

• +1
this is probably the best fucking thing you can do for yourself quite honestly
Ever since I buzzed my head I don’t get nearly as much bitches my quality of life dipped jfl

This or death
E9F571D9 DE0C 4E5C 978F A7938FF676D8

Even when I had hair I was still high body fat and tbh could’ve looked better just in general but hair just carries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17531
Ever since I buzzed my head I don’t get nearly as much bitches my quality of life dipped jfl

This or deathView attachment 1655275

Even when I had hear I was still high body fat and tbh could’ve looked better but hair just carries
mirin curly hair
mine's curly too but not like that, fuck my black genes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and PYT
mirin curly hair
mine's curly too but not like that, fuck my black genes
Pick that bitch out and drown it in moisturizer

You got to grow it out too, I’m assuming your hair isn’t like 4C or some shit. My hair looks shit when it’s short the longer it is the more the curls come out cause of the weight

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17531

You got to grow it out too, I’m assuming your hair isn’t like 4C or some shit. My hair looks shit when it’s short the longer it is the more the curls come out cause of the weight
Even with 4C hair it can look somewhat similar if you let it grow out for a few years

It’s worth it

• +1

This or deathView attachment 1655275

Even when I had hair I was still high body fat and tbh could’ve looked better just in general but hair just carries
@AlexBrown84 @looksmaxxer234 how big of an afro is required decent twists for a high round hairline (post a pic)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PYT

i gave up on curls a while ago tbh
im gonna get twists soon

• Love it
  • +1
@AlexBrown84 @looksmaxxer234 how big of an afro is required decent twists for a high round hairline (post a pic)
Tbh depending on your hair like atleast a year worth of growth for it to look good

I know some people have shit genes and have short hair even when it’s grown out for almost a year

Regardless just grow that bitch out, it’s gonna look shit for around 6-8 months then it only gets better

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
i gave up on curls a while ago tbh
im gonna get twists soon
If you're like full black and have that curly hair instead of twists, people would just laugh at you for being a fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and AscendingHero
Surprisingly not that high. You can get twists with this length, but they’ll be smaller tho.

B3D8C682 C81B 4870 884A F712FE9B1116

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PYT, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and Growth Plate

View attachment 1655170
Girls probably have less sex in high school than in middle school

• JFL
If you're like full black and have that curly hair instead of twists, people would just laugh at you for being a fraud
yea i know it looks goofy on full blacks
im only about a quarter black

• +1
@Korea

thoughts?
He's refering to 2c+ I assume, which I agree with.

Plenty of mixed or fully black ppl can be born with 3a - 3c which I think looks best.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Growth Plate
For black guys 2 psl and 5 psl blacks have equal smv.

2 PSL blacks have higher SMV that white male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and Growth Plate

Plenty of mixed or fully black ppl can be born with 3a - 3c which I think looks best.
You've won as a black/mixed nigga if u have a tall chin, positively tilted light colored eyes, a narrow esque cacuasoid nose, little to no prognathism and have fitz 3.5-4 skin with hair in the 3a-3c range.

Why do you think 3b mogs 3a for example?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Korea
You've won as a black/mixed nigga if u have a tall chin, positively tilted light colored eyes, a narrow esque cacuasoid nose, little to no prognathism and have fitz 3.5-4 skin with hair in the 3a-3c range.

Why do you think 3b mogs 3a for example?
Looks more natural, trust me you don't want to live life answering.

OMG is that UR REAL HAIR????

• +1

Plenty fully black ppl can be born with 3a - 3c which I think looks best.
Nah. Doesn’t match pheno, you’ll look Somali.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Korea
Fuck my whore T30 eyes.

I will wake up at A30 if I watch enough subliminals right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, AscendingHero and Growth Plate
You know the 3 ranges aren't THAT loose right?
Most of those somali/east african niggas have a different hair composition and the exotic ones everyone uses are looser than that.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Looks more natural, trust me you don't want to live life answering.

OMG is that UR REAL HAIR????
YUP.

I hate that shit, it's the same thing with eye color. I wont contact fraud , either i lighten with what we've discussed (for those of u reading im not telling so fuck outta my dms) or i just keep my current color

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Korea and Looks234
what styles do u recommend?
Depends on your hair and race bro

Honestly I despise cutting the sides and leaving the top. To this day I say it looks like a dyke hair cut. Don’t know who made it so popular and that’s regardless of race. When I say grow it out I mean like me in the pic. Buzz and let it grow around for a year

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this shit hit hard tbh. i've had way too many clear opportunities for sex that i didn't follow thru on. shit's fucked up man

• JFL
You know those TikToks where kids show ugly pics of themselves with the caption "Oh how funny would it be if I asked Karen Garcia out ☠" Yeah so I think girls did that to me and/or just pitied me so bad because I have crouzon syndrome or these events never occurred and I genuinely have schizophrenia and my brain just installed these fake memories to help me cope with winning the guineas world record for ugliest "human" etc @PYT @looksmaxxer234 @Preston

She was overweight but had great fat distribution and her ass was huge. I was in a group chat with the boys and late 13 or early 14 year old me said "I want [the girl's full name] fat ass on my dick". I then jokingly added her to the group chat for a second the immediately removed her but she was still able to read that message? So she dmed me pissed because she thought I called her fat (retard or maybe she wanted me to admit "I was actually complimenting you" for a dopamine hit) and called me a weirdo. Like a week later or something, she randomly sent "I'll take you up on your offer". Back then I doubted that she actually meant anything sexual because I had an even lower self esteem than I even do now

I actually don't doubt it anymore since sorry for the sfcels here, she was snowbunny even in 6th grade dating this normie black kid that would be rated 3 psl here that was shorter than her (tbf it was middle school and she was always above avg height for girls her age too) and he wasn't an athlete or gymmaxxed. He was funny af and had a deep voice though. She also dated white boys

In 6th grade I had a innocent conversation with her and she got red and smiled jfl

Oh and I forget when this short normie brown skinned black girl with a nice ass was talking to me in a flirtatious manner about something pointless in 7th grade. Same thing happened in 8th but it was this slut that got pregnant at 13

There are like 7 more or some shit other similar events. But I'm blackpilled. I'm in the 2.5 - 3.5 psl range and maybe that's being generous. I'm also a twink midget. I have been complimented on my voice since it dropped at 13 though
Absolutely brutal. You had a once in a lifetime opportunity for early ascension and you blew it.

• JFL
I know how to get you twists and mullato type curls easily if your fully black pm me for More info. I even know how to make curries get the same type without any chemicals all with just cream and gel

• +1
  • JFL