I just saw a turbo recessed rice cel

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Cutie honey maxxer
I was sitting and this guy with legit zero mandible was just walking past. Mouth was open and shit and teeth sticking out (they were pointing outside the mouth instead of pointing towards the opposite row of teeth).

Holy shit, how does he eat:lul:. Bro has to put his food in a blender and drink as a smoothie

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Bomber517, jisko32 and 9 others
Don’t be mean

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and aber
I was sitting and this guy with legit zero mandible was just walking past. Mouth was open and shit and teeth sticking out (they were pointing outside the mouth instead of pointing towards the opposite row of teeth).

Holy shit, how does he eat:lul:. Bro has to put his food in a blender and drink as a smoothie
Was it trumps assailant reincarnated as a chink?

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Imretarded?
Was it trumps assailant reincarnated as a chink?
yes bad karma to try to attack the god emperor
Don’t be mean
sowwy

but bros, he looked like this
IMG 6316

Jaw was completely retruded.

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Imretarded?
Ngl life is a gift if you're born with normal body. Even if you're incel.

interestly his maxxila was fine

:feelspepo:
Life is like dogs but the pugs are from Asia.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
fucking over, why are you outside though

• JFL
fucking over, why are you outside though
I was signing up to university clubs. There is one about looking at animal skulls which i found cool.

Maybe I'll get a anthropologist gf who can identify a human skull's race:feelswhere:

Ngl life is a gift if you're born with normal body. Even if you're incel.
jfl what happened to psl 2 years ago a thread like this would receive only jfl reacts and people morphing the guy into chad (if face was posted)

Now it's all empathetic and shit
I genuinely cannot help but feel bad for people that quite literally LOST at the game of genetics. Most people are subhuman due to lack of discipline or unfortunate life situations, I have been blessed and gifted with good genetics but I’ve been socially isolated past 11 and I’m sub5 because of the situation I’m in. That happens, anyone in my situation would look as bad, me or any other retard who let themselves go deserve zero sympathy

But someone who truly, genuinely lost at the game of genetics, like unsaveably ugly? No hope?

It’s sad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuse, GunDevilHybrid, Clark69 and 1 other person
I was signing up to university clubs. There is one about looking at animal skulls which i found cool.

Maybe I'll get a anthropologist gf who can identify a human skull's race:feelswhere:
i need to find a cute gf next year at the uni too gl bhai

but there isn't any clubs in my uni fml

• So Sad
I genuinely cannot help but feel bad for people that quite literally LOST at the game of genetics. Most people are subhuman due to lack of discipline or unfortunate life situations, I have been blessed and gifted with good genetics but I’ve been socially isolated past 11 and I’m sub5 because of the situation I’m in. That happens, anyone in my situation would look as bad, me or any other retard who let themselves go deserve zero sympathy

But someone who truly, genuinely lost at the game of genetics, like unsaveably ugly? No hope?

It’s sad.
That's a respectable point of view ngl.

i need to find a cute gf next year at the uni too gl bhai

but there isn't any clubs in my uni fml
What the fuck kind of cucked uni is this? maybe try join some kind of hobby group in your city.:feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and nword49
That's a respectable point of view ngl.

What the fuck kind of cucked uni is this? maybe try join some kind of hobby group in your city.:feelspepo:
jfl idk dogshit uni

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and Imretarded?
No need to make fun of unfortunate genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and nword49
Images 53

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea
I thought Asians looked good on average because of anime and kpop until I moved to Moscow. There are millions of immigrants and tourists from Asia in Moscow and all of them are turbo recessed (ltn on average). Although I'm on the metro right now and there's an Asian guy sitting in front of me who looks good.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I thought Asians looked good on average because of anime and kpop until I moved to Moscow. There are millions of immigrants and tourists from Asia in Moscow and all of them are turbo recessed (ltn on average). Although I'm on the metro right now and there's an Asian guy sitting in front of me who looks good.
ask him what his org account is

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
ask him what his org account is
I was already out on the street, and he drove past the station where I got off. He had a great zygos BTW

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32