I just seen my best bud since kindergarten at Walmart for the first time in a few weeks and the fucker ignored me and kept walking wtf

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
By far the strangest shit that’s ever happened to me and I felt like a fucking weirdo afterwards cuz there were people around when I said “Hey what’s up bud” and got completely ignored, this man was 2 feet away from me and just kept looking straight and didn’t say a word. He was with his gf too and all my other buddies plus me have always known she doesn’t let him hangout with us and is likely abusive and controlling, so it’s either he’s getting beat by his cunt of a gf, or he’s just a dick now. But like that was super fuckin weird, dude literally was talking to me on snap last week and sent me some gay shit of 2 niggas kissing and now he won’t even talk to me irl. It’s gotta be his gf tho tbh, I haven’t seen her for years anyways and I suspect every time he hangs out with us he’s hiding it from her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Heguldus, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Jesus bro, find his number or Facebook or some shit and ask what that was about, I'd assume it's because of controlling gf because you gotta be a real piece of shit to just straight up ignore an old friend. I had this happen to me with a nigga who's literally in my current classes when i walked by him in the hallway but I think he's just a social retard and doesn't know how to act normal

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Richard_Hungwell
Jesus bro, find his number or Facebook or some shit and ask what that was about, I'd assume it's because of controlling gf because you gotta be a real piece of shit to just straight up ignore an old friend. I had this happen to me with a nigga who's literally in my current classes when i walked by him in the hallway but I think he's just a social retard and doesn't know how to act normal
He ain’t just an old friend lol he been my best friend my whole life, like we were chilling just a couple weeks before that, and I did message him saying “Bud wtf was that about” and he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about so I told him he just walked past and ignored me at the store and he said he must’ve been zoned out, then he said we gotta hang sometime soon lmao, he either was zoned out or his gf is beating him, I can’t decide which

• +1
Reactions: oneitisiscope
He ain’t just an old friend lol he been my best friend my whole life, like we were chilling just a couple weeks before that, and I did message him saying “Bud wtf was that about” and he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about so I told him he just walked past and ignored me at the store and he said he must’ve been zoned out, then he said we gotta hang sometime soon lmao, he either was zoned out or his gf is beating him, I can’t decide which
That's really odd dude, maybe he really did just zone out but how did his girl react when you said hi? Was she like upset or something

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
That's really odd dude, maybe he really did just zone out but how did his girl react when you said hi? Was she like upset or something
Nah she ignored me too lol

chad ignores incel . not something new

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell