DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I went through my biggest facial failos

wide IPD
Wide nose+ bulbous
short chin
brows shape + high set

My smile is also a big failo but im not sure how to morph it + these morphs were done on my resting face- I tried to make them realistic looking and results that may be achievable via srugery

Of the 4 morphs I think elongating the chin had the biggest impact on my appearance, reducing my IPD had the lowest impact on my appearance id say (but it was still postive), which i guess is good news since its the hardest the change

I was impressed by how much lowering the brows improved me and wonder if theres any surgery that could mimic this, thinner nose and alar base reduction ascended me too but im nervous this sort of thing could getbotched as surgeons tend to suck at soft tissue work vs bone stuff

I did 4 seperate morphs then another at the end where i changed all 4 things as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
imagination GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, HeartOfStone, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Where are the pictures you absolute baboon

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing, Deprived and 2 others
autism

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no surgery for your rotted brain, no friends, narcy disturb. over

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
Where are the pictures?

wide ipd is not a big failo. how wide is ur ipd?

gummy smile? or smale palate? or fucked up teeth?
I think my IPD is 70mm but im not sure im measuring it 100% accurate-

when I reduced my IPD it didnt ascend me much so maybe I wont worry about that failo

Im not even sure whats wrong with my smile, my teeth themselves are fine, palate a little narrow but not too bad- but my face gets really 'scrunched up' when i smile, like the girl in my PFP, oppossite of gummy smile i suppose not enough gum show and too much folds. Also my nose looks very very wide when smiling

I think my IPD is 70mm but im not sure im measuring it 100% accurate-

when I reduced my IPD it didnt ascend me much so maybe I wont worry about that failo
i would say ur ipd is great tbh. ideal range
Im not even sure whats wrong with my smile, my teeth themselves are fine, palate a little narrow but not too bad- but my face gets really 'scrunched up' when i smile, like the girl in my PFP, oppossite of gummy smile i suppose not enough gum show and too much folds. Also my nose looks very very wide when smiling
the only problem i could see with ur smile is that it makes ur nose wider

could u me a pic of ur smile?

I went through my biggest facial failos

wide IPD
Wide nose+ bulbous
short chin
brows shape + high set

My smile is also a big failo but im not sure how to morph it + these morphs were done on my resting face- I tried to make them realistic looking and results that may be achievable via srugery

Of the 4 morphs I think elongating the chin had the biggest impact on my appearance, reducing my IPD had the lowest impact on my appearance id say (but it was still postive), which i guess is good news since its the hardest the change

I was impressed by how much lowering the brows improved me and wonder if theres any surgery that could mimic this, thinner nose and alar base reduction ascended me too but im nervous this sort of thing could getbotched as surgeons tend to suck at soft tissue work vs bone stuff

I did 4 seperate morphs then another at the end where i changed all 4 things as well
Just send a fucking pic wussie

How did you make the morph and what did you use for it?