I just spent three thousand dollars on a sex toy

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Expect a review soon. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel and 25 others
Spi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 15827 and 26 others
You could buy a slave for less.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, zeshama, subhuman incel and 20 others
tell me you don't get pussy without telling me you don't get pussy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, itorroella9, RODEBLUR and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 22918, virren and 21 others
It's from these guys:

Great stuff tbh ngl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Tryndamere, Deleted member 6963 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, bugeye, disillusioned and 8 others
It's from these guys:

Great stuff tbh ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, BearBoy, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
You could have rhino and fillers for that money, you 35 YO oldcel pseudo-intellectual faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, Deleted member 20452 and 10 others
You bought a "rubber vacuum suit"?
tumblr_olhscvuTkT1vos70to1_1280.jpg

How is that supposed to be enjoyable, looks more like an electric shock torture device.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricochet, virren, john2 and 26 others
Do u fuck hookers?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

How is that supposed to be enjoyable, looks more like a electric shock torture device.
jfl the lengths men will go through just to get off
it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricochet, virren, Deleted member 15827 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

OP a few weeks from now. The coom has took control of your mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 15827, Hades and 18 others
FAFD7012 3840 4E43 9495 76CCD17F8E9E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12669, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@fukmylyf @lutte look at this comeback by squidbro. WHAT A TIMES

inb4 squidbro bought bigger dildo to inject up his asshole

How is that supposed to be enjoyable, looks more like an electric shock torture device.

Icelandic science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 13787 and Tony

Just use your left hand, bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and ShowerMaxxing
I am 90% convinced that the hate here is the byproduct of jealousy. You all wished you had a good cock sucking machine at your disposal, so you all cope by pretending that you don't want one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hades, turkproducer and 7 others
I respect your decision. You lower the demand for whores.

• +1
Reactions: john2
0UXPrFa.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
20 dollar s3x toy feels Amazing i cant even imagine how good 3000 dollar sex toy feels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
That's actually a real person. Not a prop.
You can buy that suit of their site btw. Not gonna do that though. Too expensive plus I imagine it would be super annoying to clean.

You can buy that suit of their site btw. Not gonna do that though. Too expensive plus I imagine it would be super annoying to clean.
So you're gonna put that gimp suit on you, maybe you could be like The Gimp Man of Essex and go around in public wearing it, spreading awareness and shit...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC and BigJimsWornOutTires
So you're gonna put that gimp suit on you, maybe you could be like The Gimp Man of Essex and go around in public wearing it, spreading awareness and shit...

People can be so mean. That wasn't right laughing at him like that. Just because he's Woke differently, doesn't give other Woke parasites the right to belittle this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 15338
I am 90% convinced that the hate here is the byproduct of jealousy. You all wished you had a good cock sucking machine at your disposal, so you all cope by pretending that you don't want one.
Reddit tier arguement ngl

So, where's the review?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6963
Already have one, aka ur mum

So, where's the review?
Had some trouble with the liners that required me to order new ones. Still haven't arrived in the mail. Will post a review in a few weeks time probably.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Had some trouble with the liners that required me to order new ones. Still haven't arrived in the mail.
Wow, you spent thousands of dollars on a sex toy with defective parts? Why not simply buy regular sex toys like a fleshlight, like normal people do instead of trying something dubious from a company no one has heard of...

6F3BFF42 761A 48E5 859A B404E549FA74

@Albeacho

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Wow, you spent thousands of dollars on a sex toy with defective parts? Why not simply buy regular sex toys like a fleshlight, like normal people do instead of trying something dubious from a company no one has heard of...
There was nothing defective. I won't get into details but I accidentally ruined them. Keep it in mind liners are replaced manually. I should have ordered spare ones in the first place.

For context, the liners are the part inside the penis tube that create suction. It's not a big deal to replace them nor is it expensive.

EDIT: And fleshlights are absolute shit. Totally not worth it.

Also, sex toys are an extremely niche industry so there is barely any correlation between a brand being well known and that brand being good. SeriousKit is super high end shit yet almost nobody knows who they are outside of very niche communities. Even shit like the Venus which is the brand that comes the closest to being 'mainstream' is unknown to 99% of regular people.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
I assume you have bought cheaper sex toys that work in a simliar way but for around 100, 200 to 300dollars . Would you recomend them ?

I assume you have bought cheaper sex toys that work in a simliar way but for around 100, 200 to 300dollars . Would you recomend them ?
You would have thought it, but no. When it comes to suction toys, it's either go big or go home. Even 'less expensive' toys like the Venus and Tremblr do not compare with something like SrsKit, and in fact they don't even come close.

There are cheaper suction toys like the Hummer (I've tried that one as well btw. I've since then thrown it away, though), but even they cost hundreds of dollars. And they suck. But not in a good way.

A major part of the problem is that the actual mechanism of a blowjob like suction is complex to replicate so without an expensive machine/setup you can't really do it. It's not as simple as merely creating a device that creates suction.

In order for a suction toy to feel anything like a blowjob (or even just feel good at all) it has to be able to:

-Have a motor powerful enough to create decent suction pulses.
-Has to be able to maintain a seal so that suction forces don't merely escape
-The part the penis goes into has to be able to move/bob up and down to some extent
-And this is possibly the biggest one: HAS TO FEEL WET ENOUGH SO THAT THE AIR DOESN'T JUST DRY UP YOUR DICK.
-While technically not required, ideally it should be hands-free.

The SeriousKit Milker is literally THE ONLY cockmilker that can do all of this. Literally the only one. Even the one thousand dollar Venus 2000 can not do all of those things because unlike the SeriousKit milker there is no constant suction feature (only pulse suction) and no real-time lubrication system.

SeriousKit is the only TRUE cocksocking machine. I've only briefly experimented with it since I've gotten it yet even in that time I can already tell it is 10x better than even the Venus (which tbh is an overrated toy unlike you combine it with add-ons, which btw are mostly from the SrsKit workship anyway).

I would rate the toys I've tried as follows:

SeriousKit: 9/10
Venus/Tremblr: 6/10 and 7/10 if combined with SrsKit add-ons
Hummer: 4/10 though the vibrating sleeve is nice and be used by itself.
Everything else: Not worth even considering

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The sex toy OP spent 3000$ on

BC838745 B179 4A0D 8987 CFD67270981D

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Should have spent it on a threesome with polish hookers like ur brother @intjcel
@Tony @cloUder @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13787
Can you spare a 1000 since you like giving it away.

Bump for this cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
So, where's the review?????

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Hades
He spent 3k on a blowjob machine instead of a fuck doll jfl

• +1
Reactions: barcacel, john2 and subhuman incel