i just threw a metal container of tissues at the guy at plaid pantry

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
remember when i talked about that subhuman nerd who kicked me out of the store for no reason? i just went back and asked why him why he did that and he still wouldnt tell me, so i screamed at him and called him a faggot and said youre gonna tell me why u understand me

he refused to fucking tell me why he kicked me out of plaid pantry this fucking loser

so he walked to call security as i was yelling and i threw a metal container of tissues at him

fucking fag, when i talked to the manager at HR he told me they have to give me a reason, now i guess i cant snitch on him and try to get him fired, i wish i hit him in the head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 9801
fuck that mfer

FUCK im mad i want to hurt him and strangle that bitch ass pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, stevielake, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Mirin bro

Go again and fuck him up real good. He got off lightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Based and low inhib af. I'm miring hard bro

• Woah
Mirin bro

Go again and fuck him up real good. He got off lightly
legit thinking about it

i wanna fuck this pussy retard up badly, his face looked so fucking annoying. i literally did nothing just a normal customer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 9801
legit thinking about it

i wanna fuck this pussy retard up badly, his face looked so fucking annoying. i literally did nothing just a normal customer
Ik, I remember the story

I’d personally just beat him to a pulp then call it even

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Ik, I remember the story

I’d personally just beat him to a pulp then call it even
goong back now tho would be risky i think tho, hes a narc tattletale nerd im sure he provably called the cops cause i assaulted him or security

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
goong back now tho would be risky i think tho, hes a narc tattletale nerd im sure he provably called the cops cause i assaulted him or security
Wait a day or so, or fuck it even a few hours

Wear shades and a hat as disguise just in case

• +1
Wait a day or so, or fuck it even a few hours

Wear shades and a hat as disguise just in case
bro srsly, fuck this fag, im still thinking about it annoyed as fuck. im thinking about putting a fake tattoo on as well as glasses and catching him in a few days, i just want one hit in the face thats all just to punch him. dont wanna get caught up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
how was he able to kick you out? just ignore him. they can't kick you out without any reason, otherwise they are liable to lawsuits. lol at you sperging out

• Hmm...
how was he able to kick you out? just ignore him. they can't kick you out without any reason, otherwise they are liable to lawsuits. lol at you sperging out
how am i supposed to just ignore him? he wouldnt ring up my food. i know i shouldnt have "sperged" but fggt was being unreasonable as shit. not rlly a sperg hes just a punk bitch. its fine i can just go to the other one down the street. my biggest regret was that i didnt hit him in the face

I wish I was as low inhib as you, tbh. It seems like whenever someone does you wrong you get in their face about it, mirin tbh
im indeed always ready to pop off on people who disrespect me, ive gotten arrested on airplanes, etc :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back