I just told my normie brother about this site

klimo

klimo

Kindcel
Me and my 12 year old brother were talking about how ugly i used to look and he asked how i grew a chin and how i improved my sideprofile and looks by a large margin. I then I just said fuck it and showed him this site and the best of the best page and we read a bunch of threads for like 30 minutes and talked about how i found this site and all the stuff about looksmaxxing. He was like "why isnt this website more popular?" and "I thought this looksmaxxing stuff was a joke" was just wowed by the amount of information here.
Probably shouldn't have told him about this cuz he mogs me brutally facially and frame wise but whatever. I told him not to leak this website to his friends though ofc and he agreed and said he wouldn't but im afraid he will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, borismonster, itisoverboyos and 4 others
Me and my 12 year old brother were talking about how ugly i used to look and he asked how i grew a chin and how i improved my sideprofile and looks by a large margin. I then I just said fuck it and showed him this site and the best of the best page and we read a bunch of threads for like 30 minutes and talked about how i found this site and all the stuff about looksmaxxing. He was like "why isnt this website more popular?" and "I thought this looksmaxxing stuff was a joke" was just wowed by the amount of information here.
Probably shouldn't have told him about this cuz he mogs me brutally facially and frame wise but whatever. I told him not to leak this website to his friends though ofc and he agreed and said he wouldn't but im afraid he will.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Ryan, Deleted member 48689 and 6 others
Me and my 12 year old brother were talking about
Probably shouldn't have told him about this cuz he mogs me brutally facially and frame wise but whatever.
obvious larp, for a 12yo boy to mog you then you need to be severely deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, shieldzz, LVZZO and 3 others
Pin your brother down and rape him to steal his soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, lestoa and wishIwasSalludon
If he's 12 then he's too young to join

• +1
Reactions: klimo
How does a 12 year old frame mog you? Is he a genetic freak with massive bones?

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
jfl at both of you, this is a homosexual website kids avi related

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Kill yourself you utter retard

• +1
Reactions: greywind and slavicpsycho
Lol, imagine that he snitches you to your parents:
"Mom, dad!!! klimo is an incel, he browses incel sites!!!!"
 1437636f e23c 4b14 b056 665793084dab

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, iam good boy and Aladin
IMG 7599

INDIAN LARP DETECTED, DNRD + KYS + SHIT THREAD

How does a 12 year old frame mog you? Is he a genetic freak with massive bones?
He actually does this is him right when he turned 12
IMG 5954

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
nigga leave ur fucking brother alone

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Give me his user And I’ll abuse him into suicide