I just too the IPDpill

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I never realized how badly it can cuck faces. Luckily mine was always ideal, so I never noticed it. I started noticing people irl with narrow IPD, and it’s a literal death sentence. Whereas, at least for wide IPD it can be offset with a wide jaw, nose and fwhr.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24789
Es ratio = harmony

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
I have 60mm IPD according to my measuring skills, it doesn't look very close set imo even though it's narrow

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
Brutal. Btw ideal is between 0.47-0.49 so over
i did 3 more pics and got around 0.46 on the others, maybe it was just a weird angle :feelsthink:

absolute life fuel for me

Last edited:
yup i realized that too and made a thread about it. I was playing paintball yesterday and its crazy how many people have a small ipd like literaly 90% and one dude especially had a death tier brutal narrow and small ipd, psl wise

then i did an experiment on my normie friends and showed them celebs with small ipd‘s, but they didnt notice and after i mentioned it they said its normal.

so atleast you can cope with it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate and howtoloooksmax?
then i did an experiment on my normie friends and showed them celebs with small ipd‘s, but they didnt notice and after i mentioned it they said its normal.

Bro I never noticed up until making this thread. U need to be giga aspie to notice after years of being on psl forums

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and Nebula
0.46 is ideal literally its the golden ratio

just did 3 more, it's a good day.

too bad the rest of my ratios are shite.

what celebs did you use? I haven't ever noticed IPD in any celebs, I'd like to see for myself.
Cant see photo
I was tryna add the image of the 0.43 ratio, but it never uploaded so just got rid of it.

Bro I never noticed up until making this thread. U need to be giga aspie to notice after years of being on psl forums
Once u notice u see that its a quite frequent failo previously your brain would be thinking something is off but u didnt know why. Brutal

• +1
Magnum says it’s 0.47-0.49 so cope
I think you should read better cuz this what it literally says in that article before even opening it up
Screenshot 20230611 171758 Brave

Their claim is between 0.45-0.47 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Reformed
yeah tbh i think thats bc you dont have an ipd failo. you focus so much on something you dislike you forget about everything else and your brain just cant make sense out of it. but its brutal after you realize it

• +1
I think you should read better cuz this what it literally says in that article before even opening it up
View attachment 2255237

Their claim is between 0.45-0.47 is ideal.
Yeah it does say that. I don’t remember where I got those numbers from. I’ll check bc I read something interesting about having a 0.49 ratio.
yeah tbh i think thats bc you dont have an ipd failo. you focus so much on something you dislike you forget about everything else and your brain just cant make sense out of it. but its brutal after you realize it
Yeah it’s a free ego boost now for me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nebula