I just took an estrogen pill

That means I can plow your bussy now?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, rand anon, Deleted member 22623 and 7 others
why are u taking estrogen pill randomly lmao, dont you ever plan to not be incel?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
why are u taking estrogen pill randomly lmao, dont you ever plan to not be incel?

I need to stop failing school. The last time I took est, it was kinda a productivity pill. Possible placebo.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StephIsCold, Gladiator, rand anon and 7 others
I need to stop failing school. The last time I took est, it was kinda a productivity pill. Possible placebo.
Just become a foid to pass calc101 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, rand anon, Danish_Retard and 5 others

Here’s the real reason I’m not transitioning yet. Long story short: if I transition now, I’ll remain a sexless virgin at least 5 years from now. I want to get laid before I begin the journey to womanhood.

Transitioning takes a fucking long time. I want to get laid with my crush ASAP. I’ll go all in on transitioning right after I lose my virginity.

If I transition now, I’ll become more unattractive to women with every passing day, but for the next several years I’ll still be too masculine (and have a penis) for lesbian women and straight men to want me the normal way. Normally: the way that people in typical straight relationships are, not chasers, trans dating trans, shemale-fetishists, etc. I only want to lose my virginity normally to “sexually normal” (for the lack of a better term) people; I don’t want to lose it to a pansexual non-binary trans-chaser with an Asian fetish who participates in pro-abortion protests and is active in an LGBT club.

I’ll probably be able to get a normal sex/love life only after I get bottom surgery. Which means, if I transition before I lose my virginity as a man, I won’t lose my virginity until 5 to 10 YEARS later.

@thecel bottom surgery is horrible and entirely cosmetic, why would you want that

• Hmm...
So do you get a prescription for that?

• +1
Did you grow a vagina yet?

• JFL
@thecel bottom surgery is horrible and entirely cosmetic, why would you want that

wdym by entirely cosmetic? Wraparound jaw implant is entirely cosmetic too

wdym by entirely cosmetic? Wraparound jaw implant is entirely cosmetic too
but they implant is a massive halo while the neo vagina/gaping wound is horrid

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Won't Stop Mewing and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I will not have bottom surgery. That's why Idek what to tell them.

• Woah
Op just seen your pics you are subhuman

My condolences 💐

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 27857
  • Woah
@femcelthot
that guy is a paki larper

most neovaginas looks ugly and are dysfunctional, u have to dilate them constantly which hurts and is uncomfortable

• So Sad
Transition =\= bottom surgery
Ok, well I still have to say I want to transition though. And I mean I kinda do but maybe not 'all the way', whatever that means haha

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Ritalincel and thecel
Ok, well I still have to say I want to transition though. And I mean I kinda do but maybe not 'all the way', whatever that means haha

What if you just say you want to feminize your body?

• Hmm...
u are flacing

• Hmm...
What if you just say you want to feminize your body?
Maybe... I am genderfluid, so I feel like that should count as something right? I also live in Sweden which seems to be relatively liberal with these things.

• Woah
What the actual fuck.

• So Sad
👉👈

• JFL
Gz you just began your journey towards infinite SMV, incel

:D

• +1
you have a (girl ??) crush and you want to transition ?
Dude think about it, trans are mentally ill, you can go to therapy

No men wwants to LTR a trans that is for sure
There only one creep on this forum who actively fuck and get fucked by trans, i forgot its name but he's a nigga

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back