I just turned 15

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Life is flying by bruh ion like it, three more years and I'm legally an adult

Before I know it I'm gonna start seeing wrinkles and grey hairs.

Wish I could have done more these past years but I've learned enough to not repeat the same mistakes. Appreciate y'all🙏

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4991, nonserviam and 16 others
Happy birthday chad

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Source

Attachments

• C4618695-5B08-4807-9CB8-389AD648607B.jpeg
    C4618695-5B08-4807-9CB8-389AD648607B.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4991, RealLooksmaxxer and 4 others
i remember when i turned 15 7 years ago. good times.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Clark69, Lmao and 6 others
jfl if ur not looksmaxxing hard as fuck right now

you have two years to experience the peak of teenhood 17 is usually the best years of peoples lives tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jamal2222
happy birthday bro

• Love it
You’re still in tutorial you got 3 years left use that time wisely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, IWantToMax, BigBoy and 3 others
hope you fuck a bitch for your birthday (y)

• So Sad
happy birthday old man

• Love it
happy gday my youngin, its time to go up fr fr...

• Love it
hope you fuck a bitch for your birthday (y)
I'm not gon get wished happy birthday from people I know in real life

Ion ever post about it, next year finna be different though. I just keep it down low

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Ocelot and Looks234

you have two years to experience the peak of teenhood 17 is usually the best years of peoples lives tbh
I'm already maxxed out except for gymcelling.

Happy birthday. I know the feeling, just 3 years... lowkey scary ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and PYT
  • +1
cope :lul: , there has to be something else you're not doing
My hair is growing back in, my skin could be a little better.

Can't do surgeries, so my main issues are just body and bodyfat related brah

Lucky faggot ill be 18 next month

• Love it
Happy Birthday, make the best of it.

• Love it
I'll make the most of it breh
3 years separate us. Lemme give u some advice don’t ruin your life rotting on this forum, go be a teenager. Achieve goals and make the most of your life. You’re only a teenager once enjoy it. Don’t kys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, here, BigBoy and 1 other person
bang as many jbs as you can before its illegal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222, Looks234 and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 4612
Happy Birthday, make the best of it.
We don't do nothing for my birthday. My family just says happy birthday and we move on but I'm chilling

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
We don't do nothing for my birthday. My family just says happy birthday and we move on but I'm chilling
Same

I meant make the most of your high school years, it only happens once.

• Love it
My advice for you is to raise your grades nigga. Don’t want to miss the college experience.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, BigBoy and PYT
Happy birthday king 🥳 time flies by !

• Love it
happy birthday
join a sports team like football or basketbll, if u are good its a huge status boost for a high schooler and u will make friends with teammates, also at a good age to start gym that way by 17 u will make the average guy at ur school look like a twink

• +1
  • Love it
Didn't know you were so young... Enjoy your youth, time flies by quickly. I'm almost a decade older than you

happy bday btw

• Love it
  • +1
My advice for you is to raise your grades nigga. Don’t want to miss the college experience.
I somewhat agree. He should aim for a B+ and 1400+ SAT, and he'll have a good chance for his state flagship school. Thatll be easy. And this way he'll get to enjoy high school too.

High school grades arent that important tbh, as long as you have a 3.0 youre chilling.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
My gpa this semester is kinda bad 2.0 unweighted. Imma do better from now on and hopefully I can make a comeback. Really dedicate myself to that shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Looks234
My gpa this semester is kinda bad 2.0 unweighted. Imma do better from now on and hopefully I can make a comeback. Really dedicate myself to that shit
Oh yea then you gotta get your grades up nigga jfl

• JFL
  • +1
happy birthday
join a sports team like football or basketbll, if u are good its a huge status boost for a high schooler and u will make friends with teammates, also at a good age to start gym that way by 17 u will make the average guy at ur school look like a twink
I'm shit but I'm currently trying to raise my grades to play JV basketball 😭

• Love it
Reactions: here
  • +1

Genuinely made me sad reading this. 17 was genuinely the worst year of my life. Nothing good came out of my teens I missed out on so much it's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, fukmylyf, BigBoy and 3 others
Didn't know you were so young... Enjoy your youth, time flies by quickly. I'm almost a decade older than you

happy bday btw
I was gonna send the pizzas I ate but I forgot to take pics 💀

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Is that really bad or can I make a comeback later
Thats really bad, but if you get your grades up itll look good. If you started off bad and got your grades up it makes it look like you became a better student. But you cant be having below a 3.0, or else you probably wont be able to get into a decent college.

Since youre black if you make the turn-a-round itll look nice. Itll be easier for you to get in tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Looks234 and PYT
Thats really bad, but if you get your grades up itll look good. If you started off bad and got your grades up it makes it look like you became a better student. But you cant be having below a 3.0, or else you probably wont be able to get into a decent college.

Since youre black if you male the turn-a-round itll look nice. Itll be easier for you to get in tbh.
I just found out they classify me as Hispanic in documents so I don't know if it's that legit. All I need is a 3.0 GPA though? That's just straight B's right? With no margin of error?

• +1
I was gonna send the pizzas I ate but I forgot to take pics 💀
Which kind of pizza? I ordered Chinese yesterday (crispy duck). Can't be eating pizza all the time. Too hard on my gallbladder with all the saturated fat in it

• +1
3 years separate us. Lemme give u some advice don’t ruin your life rotting on this forum, go be a teenager. Achieve goals and make the most of your life. You’re only a teenager once enjoy it. Don’t kys
bruh whats that sneaky "dont kys" better say "i wont kms" anyway thats solid advice.

• JFL
I just found out they classify me as Hispanic in documents so I don't know if it's that legit. All I need is a 3.0 GPA though? That's just straight B's right? With no margin of error?
Hispanic is valid too.

Minimim 3.0, but Id ideally aim for a 3.5. 3.5 gpa+1300 minimum SAT will get you into decent schools.

• So Sad
Which kind of pizza? I ordered Chinese yesterday (crispy duck). Can't be eating pizza all the time. Too hard on my gallbladder with all the saturated fat in it
2 Medium Pan pizzas from dominos. I tried out the salami today cause I had a backup pizza just in case and that shit was fire tbh

The other one was with extra beef

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I wish i was blackpilled at 15
you're gonna do great till college

• Woah
Hispanic is valid too.

Minimim 3.0, but Id ideally aim for a 3.5. 3.5 gpa+1300 minimum SAT will get you into decent schools.
Damn I got to tighten up. I thought this shit was sweet like middle school

So the next two quarters I gotta try and get straight A's though? I haven't done that since 2nd grade

• +1
happy born day man

• Love it
2 Medium Pan pizzas from dominos. I tried out the salami today cause I had a backup pizza just in case and that shit was fire tbh

The other one was with extra beef
Jesus Christ, you ate two pizzas in a row? I'd be having a massive gallbladder attack if I did that. However, when I was your age, I did that all the time without any problems tbh. Getting old

• So Sad
Jesus Christ, you ate two pizzas in a row? I'd be having a massive gallbladder attack if I did that. However, when I was your age, I did that all the time without any problems tbh. Getting old
I was planning on eating 3 jfl...

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Bewusst