I just walked down town my city and I mogged every. Single. Man.

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’m 100% serious. Average man is balding, cheekbones 404, ramus 404. Only guys that look decent are the ones who could grow full beards. Either way no man came close to me height wise. I saw so many JBs stare at me too. Fuuuuck the felt good. I’m gonna bring that foid I was talking about there, I felt like the king of the jungle. And I got a car too, and I’m low inhibit AF. If I don’t slay soon boys something really bad is wrong with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Alt Number 3, BoredPrince and 7 others
I’m 100% serious. Average man is balding, cheekbones 404, ramus 404. Only guys that look decent are the ones who could grow full beards. Either way no man came close to me height wise. I saw so many JBs stare at me too. Fuuuuck the felt good. I’m gonna bring that foid I was talking about there, I felt like the king of the jungle. And I got a car too, and I’m low inhibit AF. If I don’t slay soon boys something really bad is wrong with me.
Tales from the Dysfunctional States of Israel

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tom69, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
@Iasacrko youll never experience this btw. No matter how many foids u fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
99% of men are one of the following and therefore subhuman: old, balding, fat, ugly, brown, under 6'2 barefoot at night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and St.TikTokcel
99% of men are one of the following and therefore subhuman: old, balding, fat, ugly, brown, under 6'2 barefoot at night.
Do you have happen to posses an indian passport?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Splinter901
Tales from the Dysfunctional States of Israel
Average Nordcel in my city looks like this jfl

The tall ones had foids tho

Even short ones did actually, just be white is real

only Shitskins and Arabs are seen walking alone or smoking

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Average Nordcel in my city looks like this jfl

View attachment 2489116

The tall ones had foids tho

Even short ones did actually, just be white is real

only Shitskins and Arabs are seen walking alone or smoking
I only see walking morphs outside. I have pics to prove it.

tfw you're htn and just walking down the street mogging biches. The feeling must be surreal.

And yet you’re the only one of them posting on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
And yet you’re the only one of them posting on incel forums
Lmao being here is such an advantage over the average guy who doesn’t even know how to gymcel properly. Ofc I’m gonna mog everyone. Jfl if u don’t consider yourself lucky for finding this place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 20399
How did you higher your test bro also yea I mogg like everyone at my school aspect 3 guys or so not hard to stand out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
How did you higher your test bro also yea I mogg like everyone at my school aspect 3 guys or so not hard to stand out
My testosterone? It’s prob low for months now, idc for it anymore. Being lean is far more beneficial.

But what I did is just ate eggs, beef and sunmaxxed hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Hope you get ran over by a seething incel

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
okay but when you typed that post were you having sex?
if not, your mogging meant nothing

i havent seen a single dude taller than me in several months. and its not like i live in bumfuck nowhere. i go to city every week. besides im only 193 lol.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back