I just wanna be enuff for a cute lil emo baddie

Emo/alt girls are giga whores on off-season. Don’t take them seriously.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Fr dummy, i just want cute petite emo girl to cuddle and watch Hulu with and to kiss her and to hug her and to encourage her to do good and to buy her cute clothes and to smell her hair and to keep her safe and shit
stfu pedo

• Hmm...
youre one of my favourite posters- your posting style and avi make me feel a high degree of empathy for your struggles.

Added to that youre haloed by your HTN looks and appear like the sort of person id want to be friends with or even suck up to irl

• Love it
all u have to do is put on some makeup and be a faggot to get emo girls

youre one of my favourite posters- your posting style and avi make me feel a high degree of empathy for your struggles.

Added to that youre haloed by your HTN looks and appear like the sort of person id want to be friends with or even suck up to irl
:Comfy:

all u have to do is put on some makeup and be a faggot to get emo girls
I have worn eye makeup before at a lil goth event and i did get 2 digital iois (maybe)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
I have worn eye makeup before at a lil goth event and i did get 2 digital iois (maybe)
lol son all of the emo boys are ugly as shit or fat for real if ur decent looking u can get alot of poontang some cycops looking ass nigger smash cute emo girls cus of him wearing makeup and dressing like an utter faggot, i wouldnt do it tho as i wouldnt respect myself after using makeup and woman clothing but the choice is urs brother

• +1
lol son all of the emo boys are ugly as shit or fat for real if ur decent looking u can get alot of poontang some cycops looking ass nigger smash cute emo girls cus of him wearing makeup and dressing like an utter faggot, i wouldnt do it tho as i wouldnt respect myself after using makeup and woman clothing but the choice is urs brother
I dont wear womens clothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Fr dummy, i just want cute petite emo girl to cuddle and watch Hulu with and to kiss her and to hug her and to encourage her to do good and to buy her cute clothes and to smell her hair and to keep her safe and shit

You just want pussy, don't lie to yourself

• Hmm...
You just want pussy, don't lie to yourself
Nahhh, i want cuddles and horror movies and to buy her cute lil shirts and then she wears the shirt on our next date and its so cute cause i boguht her the shirt i miss that :feelsbadman:

Im into this type of girl, they dont have to be this looks level cause its really high i dont have becky emos saved on my phone
@.👽. @AlexAP @Entschuldigung @Xangsane @Main @Bitch @Vermilioncore @AlexBrown84
these the type of foids i want aswell
we should legit nichemaxx together and see how well we do

• Love it
Im into this type of girl, they dont have to be this looks level cause its really high i dont have becky emos saved on my phone
@.👽. @AlexAP @Entschuldigung @Xangsane @Main @Bitch @Vermilioncore @AlexBrown84
Dude if you actually are 6’1 you could slay easily your face isn’t even bad…

The first surgery that comes to my mind when I see your face is maybe a philtrum lift or a Rhinoplasty to move your nose tip down(not reduce size.)

As for the girls you posted they’re all like average concert hoes I could EASILY see you fucking girls like that, especially
with a bit of softmaxxing(Hair, Teeth, Skin, Brows, etc.)

You should also go to the gym and try and create a body halo, emo chicks like that love emo tall white boys with abs and bicep veins. You can easily slay just softmaxx or get a philtrum lift/rhino and then gtfo this forum.

• +1