i just want her to lay in bed with me and for us to laugh together

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
why am i so fucking anxious and scared to ask her? whats the worst that can happen? she will just say no but her saying no will kill me mentally, god fucking damn i hate myself

• +1
Reactions: murdah, smoth and Rimaxtis
Low T.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, med and butterworld
shizuku11111

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
why am i so fucking anxious and scared to ask her? whats the worst that can happen? she will just say no but her saying no will kill me mentally, god fucking damn i hate myself
Lmao every second you dont speak to her a better dude will, also u prolly already missed ur chance shes getting stretched out in doggy by a 8x6 cock while holding his hand its over buddy you’ll only ever be a wallet to her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ferdaboybenny, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
shizuku11111

Guys are scared to ask out girls because it literally isn't normal lmao. If it isn't obvious she wants to fuck then you would literally be going against human nature. Women select, men are supposed to just sit there and let things happen.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and bloomercel
Guys are scared to ask out girls because it literally isn't normal lmao. If it isn't obvious she wants to fuck then you would literally be going against human nature. Women select, men are supposed to just sit there and let things happen.
i hate the fact i have to agree

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Cutecel🥺

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Ik how u feel, I was in the same position, always thinking about her and making up scenarios in my head. Then one day I said to myself that if I dont aproach her somebody else will and so I asked her out and to my shock she said yes. We dated for 3 months then broke up cuz I moved places. U dont have to take this as advice, just remember that she has other males interested in her.

Ik how u feel, I was in the same position, always thinking about her and making up scenarios in my head. Then one day I said to myself that if I dont aproach her somebody else will and so I asked her out and to my shock she said yes. We dated for 3 months then broke up cuz I moved places. U dont have to take this as advice, just remember that she has other males interested in her.
lifefuel, i will try approaching her, if she says no you are guilty

Lmao every second you dont speak to her a better dude will, also u prolly already missed ur chance shes getting stretched out in doggy by a 8x6 cock while holding his hand its over buddy you’ll only ever be a wallet to her
Maybe males can't wait but some women, I believe, can and will.

Maybe males can't wait but some women, I believe, can and will.
Yes fat ones or hyper religous ones (usually boring, super hyper fixated on religion, or straight up disgusted by sex meaning youll get RARE starfish sex)

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I will we responsible for the start of your villan arc
i will sound like a normie but idgaf, its a W W situation

sounds cuck to me, in the end she will leave anyways nigger

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
i will sound like a normie but idgaf, its a W W situation
nice, just dont ask her out in front of everybody its more stressfull+plus if she rejects u its gg for ur social life

• +1
nice, just dont ask her out in front of everybody its more stressfull+plus if she rejects u its gg for ur social life
exactly what i was thinking, catching her alone will be hard af but i will manage

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
I made the same post you stupid faggot stop stealing my shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
nigga in my country 6'5 is little bit above average, and im 6'4 in shoes, 6'2 without but that doesnt really matter
Then ur 6’3 unless ur wearing lifts

Then ur 6’3 unless ur wearing lifts
im around 6'2.5, add 1.6, u get 6'4.1

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yes fat ones or hyper religous ones (usually boring, super hyper fixated on religion, or straight up disgusted by sex meaning youll get RARE starfish sex)
Matt Leblanc Wow GIF by NowThis

You’re such a weak little incel JFL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just kill yourself

this is not the right place to vent lad, especially about love. Stay safe

• +1
You couldn’t even hurt a fly
i did kickboxing for 4 years niggy im sure i could beat shitskin manlet from looksmax.org with ease, ive won tournaments but nigger from looksmax.org is supposed to scare me