high_ltn
6,4 | 84kg | 15% bf | Terraslayer | 16y/o
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2025
- Posts
- 3,304
- Reputation
- 5,047
DISCLAMER: I have no trouble with women, I just hate them they have no empathy and they make fun of other people for things they cant change
@satangoy I miss you brother
They think making fun of people for things they cant change or actions they have committed that just doesn't define a person is cool or 'pro-female'. I just cant anymore I doubt I would ever find a female I actually would marry let alone love. I just wanna kms this world is fucked
@satangoy I miss you brother
They think making fun of people for things they cant change or actions they have committed that just doesn't define a person is cool or 'pro-female'. I just cant anymore I doubt I would ever find a female I actually would marry let alone love. I just wanna kms this world is fucked