I just want to find a girl on the same religious level as me!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've matched hijabis and they are perfect. I want them but I have one dirty secret: unfortunately I'm not as Muslimaxxed as they are. I pray infrequently, the only thing I do consistently is Friday prayers. They would never accept me - and tbh rightly so because if I was like them I wouldn't either.

The only girls who would accept me are liberal non-hijabis or hoejabis. Their virginity is in question. They are likely feminist whores. If I accept them I would've accepted any non-Muslim whore a long time ago.

Where to find conservative girl who is somewhat religious. I just want to find someone on my level. They are in favour of jihad but just lazy AF like me. They have the faith but not the will for it. Where to find this type of women? They're usually one (religious) or the other (slutty whore). I need somewhat religious modest girl.

@JohnDoe @Gengar @kusaila @Shahnameh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
should have stayed in the village they would have brought you a wife

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Shahnameh and SecularIslamist
Given the fact that you live in the UK, I don't think you'll find them.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I've matched hijabis and they are perfect. I want them but I have one dirty secret: unfortunately I'm not as Muslimaxxed as they are. I pray infrequently, the only thing I do consistently is Friday prayers. They would never accept me - and tbh rightly so because if I was like them I wouldn't either.

The only girls who would accept me are liberal non-hijabis or hoejabis. Their virginity is in question. They are likely feminist whores. If I accept them I would've accepted any non-Muslim whore a long time ago.

Where to find conservative girl who is somewhat religious. I just want to find someone on my level. They are in favour of jihad but just lazy AF like me. They have the faith but not the will for it. Where to find this type of women? They're usually one (religious) or the other (slutty whore). I need somewhat religious modest girl.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but the whole 'dating app' business is geared towards making money, not to bring you love.

Human attraction is not based on seeing a heavily-filtered and photoshopped picture and reading a self-penned 2% truthful bio.

Go out and talk with women.

• +1

Are you a fed sent in to sample data on people's views and thoughts here? Cause why do you keep recycling topics, I've already told you either get your deen up or settle for someone on the same level of religiosity as you.

I'm gonna be real bro seems like God is keeping these modest women you want intentionally away from you. Those liberal non-hijabis are the ones on your level....unless you're willing to change that and actually start attending to religious duties.

Ngl either way it's kinda brutal cause you're not gonna find the women you describe online as hasn't been working out for you and how would u approach irl? Their fathers would sense the raging gooner in you..

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: pookieslove, SecularIslamist and Shahnameh
id say allu ackbar 5 times a day for pussy and im not even a shit skin

seems ez to fix

Did you actually got Non religious whores before?

Did you actually got Non religious whores before?
Wdym? The two girls I was with - one was Irish other was secular Iranian Shia. But didn't matter.

Muslims are rather retarded

• WTF
Reactions: pookieslove and SecularIslamist
Send me a pic of you and money and we'll look for a Moroccan bride from the mountain and shieeet

@Sapieeen

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Sapieeen
Send me a pic of you and money and we'll look for a Moroccan bride from the mountain and shieeet

@Sapieeen
yeah, white blue eyed virgin jb thatll cook clean and do everything

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MA_ascender
Are you a fed sent in to sample data on people's views and thoughts here? Cause why do you keep recycling topics, I've already told you either get your deen up or settle for someone on the same level of religiosity as you.

I'm gonna be real bro seems like God is keeping these modest women you want intentionally away from you. Those liberal non-hijabis are the ones on your level....unless you're willing to change that and actually start attending to religious duties.

Ngl either way it's kinda brutal cause you're not gonna find the women you describe online as hasn't been working out for you and how would u approach irl? Their fathers would sense the raging gooner in you..
why am i being hated on for being real 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

I want someone on my level. I'm not asking for a practicing Muslim or completely non-practicing. I just want my level. Instead I'm getting what seems from my perspective "extremes".

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Deenmaxx at this point lol:ogre:

• +1
I want someone on my level. I'm not asking for a practicing Muslim or completely non-practicing. I just want my level. Instead I'm getting what seems from my perspective "extremes".
Your level would be a non virgin non practicing Muslim. But yeah you don't seem to be a man whore so I don't think you deserve a whore woman

• So Sad