I just want to party but everyone is getting their own life.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
All my normie friends from 14-16 have either stopped going out as much due to school, girlfriends, work or trying to figure out what uni they are going to. Life at 17 sucks.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ZyzzReincarnate
You want partying? Lol everybody is doing that in my school. I hate that. I want to partying, sex drugs gtfo of this world.

From 16-20 people party the most in my area, weird. Befriend a few people at clubs/bars, preferable the bouncers/staff. Gives you social proof and helps getting into contact with girls. Take Phenibut if you are not NT/low inhib enough

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
All my normie friends from 14-16 have either stopped going out as much due to school, girlfriends, work or trying to figure out what uni they are going to. Life at 17 sucks.
Aha... At 17 everyone stopped partying? How many friends we talking bout

Aha... At 17 everyone stopped partying? How many friends we talking bout
It’s different in UK, everyone is preparing for exams to go Univeristy.

There’s a few parties coming up but they happen less than 14-16 ygm?

And I am friends with everyone, all the high status NT people from my school etc

I wanna go party but I have never and I'm 20. Are you fucking 17? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
From 16-20 people party the most in my area, weird. Befriend a few people at clubs/bars, preferable the bouncers/staff. Gives you social proof and helps getting into contact with girls. Take Phenibut if you are not NT/low inhib enough
Where can i get phenibut?
I wanna go party but I have never and I'm 20. Are you fucking 17? Jfl
Yeah I have been since 14 LOL

lmao fake niggas

• +1
Source

• JFL
You look 30 in your pics

I used to party since age 13 now when i am older alot of people are doing their own thing.

I actually recently met up with highschool friends of mine, we were catching up on teh good old times together.
Today tho i got invited by an old guy we used to party with and he had made a party coming up in 2 weeks.

I am so hyped tbh, it has been a while that i went to an actual house party

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and turkproducer
I used to party since age 13 now when i am older alot of people are doing their own thing.

I actually recently met up with highschool friends of mine, we were catching up on teh good old times together.
Today tho i got invited by an old guy we used to party with and he had made a party coming up in 2 weeks.

Yeah I’m not going to any soon atm, maybe one but I don’t like hanging out with my NT friends at school as much since becoming blackpilled so it’s less common for me to get invited.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic
I wouldn't (even if could) JFL imagine my 5'2 Manlet ass in clubs and shit. i would legit pass out from embarrassment.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
partying sucks tbh. Getting rejected on the dancefloor by roasties and dancing to shitty music with quality that can't compete with my Bose headphones.

• +1

did you slayed in those parties?

At what age exactly? Were they hot?
All at age 19.

1 of them average facially with average body
1 with a cute face with average body
the one i did 2 times with had an average face but great body, she was thicc.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
All at age 19.

1 of them average facially with average body
1 with a cute face with average body
the one i did 2 times with had an average face but great body, she was thicc.
What’s ur n count