I just went back with my 16 yrs old ex, SHE CUCKED A 23 GUY FROM BRAZIL THATS ENGINEER JFL (moneypill totally debunked)

Deleted member 4757

Deleted member 4757

Sphinx
we cut the relationship the last month, and we went back, she said that this guy payed 300 USD on some rings for a relationship (some cringe brazilian tradition that if you want to grt some girlfriend you give her a ring) she blocked him today for me and we are going to fuck tomorrow, this is the cuck:
83C0D50A 91BF 4FC0 9809 00C20ADD96F4
DCC57624 F458 4926 828F E41A4DB57D70
pics of today:
BA991652 E686 4876 9A63 DD6E1D536092
i literally fucked another girl yesterday and now i have gf jfl chad always wins

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito, Lygodactylus, mewcoper and 25 others
Ur gf mogs u to death lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qkz, CaptainCalicoe, itorroella9 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mewcoper, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
Without hollow cheeks, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, ALP, Tryndamere and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 17291
Your gf is really beautiful tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Deleted member 17217 and 3 others
we cut the relationship the last month, and we went back, she said that this guy payed 300 USD on some rings for a relationship (some cringe brazilian tradition that if you want to grt some girlfriend you give her a ring) she blocked him today for me and we are going to fuck tomorrow, this is the cuck:View attachment 1634975View attachment 1634976pics of today:View attachment 1634977i literally fucked another girl yesterday and now i have gf jfl chad always wins
life of a chadlet, just don't impregnant her too
Ur gf mogs u to death lol
he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, ShowerMaxxing, ALP and 4 others
poor dude man. brazilians only lose to indians when it comes to simping

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, koalendo, itorroella9 and 3 others
So there's hypergamy in white areas and it's easier in ethnic areas?
this is his local competition, OP aka latin chadlet probably mogs the vast majority of men there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Tryndamere and 4 others
So there's hypergamy in white areas and it's easier in ethnic areas?
girls want to be hypergamous but they cant since there are very few GL dudes. so they end up dating jesters like the dude being cucked by @gigaxzeruclet

Nice, emiliano

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17217 and Deleted member
She looks like a 19-year-old that rejected me. BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
this is very brutal. but the dude is a Disneycel, i guess now he learned his lesson. 300 usd LOLLLLLLL thats so much money for latam standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend
life of a chadlet, just don't impregnant her too

he mogs her
Are you serious? He mogs her
She mogs him to death
Nigga is a manlet who only good feature is cheekbones
She is pretty, she is above average for sure

If you want to cope at most say they’re looksmatched which they aren’t, she mogs that 5ft5 manlet to death

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
She mogs him to death

If you want to cope at most say they’re looksmatched which they aren’t, she mogs that 5ft5 manlet to death
she looks like a fucking chipmunk in the first pic :lul: your standards for women are so low and for men so high, like most people on this forum. get a grip, she is average looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
she looks like a fucking chipmunk in the first pic :lul: your standards for women are so low and for men so high, like most people on this forum. get a grip, she is average looking
Bro you must not go outside if you think this is the average looking women you fucking retarded greycel

She got good ratios, beautiful teeth, cute dimples and good feminine eye shape. She is fucking above average and if you think she is average keep coping

OP is a manlet which drops his SMV. He needs to consider his narcy ass lucky to have a girl like her

You niggas standards for bitches are stacy and for men is LTN. Thinking a normie/LTN and a HTB is looksmatched jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, mewcoper, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
She mogs him to death

Say whatever you want, shes 5’6 and im 5’7, i fuck her without condom.my other ex was a becky, are you prepared to get a nosebleed?
My other ex: (150cm 38kg)
DFE16505 B2CA 4A55 A0D5 29BB2BC7BA3F

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
OP is extremely narcy and i have no respect for him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 17217, thereallegend and 3 others
Bro you must not go outside if you think this is the average looking women you fucking retarded greycel

She got good ratios, beautiful teeth, cute dimples and good feminine eye shape. She is fucking above average and if you think she is average keep coping

OP is a manlet which drops his SMV. He needs to consider his narcy ass lucky to have a girl like her

You niggas standards for bitches are stacy and for men is LTN. Thinking a normie/LTN and a HTB is looksmatched jfl
yes she is legit average, that's what many women look like when they're not obese you braindead freak. "b-but what about height?!" I'm sure he's still taller than her, and they live in south america. his face mogs hers HARD. if his face is LTN to you, and she's HTB, I feel sorry for whatever shithole country you live in, must be worse than the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exeight, Ken and Deleted member 4757
OP started at 5'9 in 2020, shrinking harder than octogenarians. I think you will be 5'5 by end of this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XOX, Lygodactylus, exeight and 15 others
OP started at 5'9 in 2020, shrinking harder than octogenarians. I think you will be 5'5 by end of this year
Idk whats more funny, your avi, your nickname or your comment:ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18032
bruh your chick and u are mentally ill. i hope ur not going bald, this will only last as long as ur hairline :p.

bruh your chick and u are mentally ill. i hope ur not going bald, this will only last as long as ur hairline :p.
why you say that we are mentally ill jfl

They’re both high tier normie imo and he’s in South America so height is shorter

attachment disorder. shes fatherless and im sure u are too. :p u will only destroy eachother by seeking worship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 14905
yes she is legit average, that's what many women look like when they're not obese you braindead freak. "b-but what about height?!" I'm sure he's still taller than her, and they live in south america. his face mogs hers HARD. if his face is LTN to you, and she's HTB, I feel sorry for whatever shithole country you live in, must be worse than the UK
Lol that nigga other ex is average and what women look like when theyre not obese u brainwashed fucking faggot

Go outside instead of basing ur world point view by psl and redpill/basement dwellers standards

attachment disorder. shes fatherless and im sure u are too. :p u will only destroy eachother by seeking worship
Wow wtf how do you know that she is fatherless?

Lol that nigga other ex is average and what women look like when theyre not obese u brainwashed fucking faggot

Go outside instead of basing ur world point view by psl and redpill/basement dwellers standards
lmfao you are literally the one who needs to step outside if you think hes below average looking. besides height, he is above average looking easily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, alriodai, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

Shut the fuck up you retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member
Wow wtf how do you know that she is fatherless?
It's a super power autists have. Nah, but seriously you can tell when a bitch is fatherless by having good intuition.

If you show attention to a bitch that gets pleasure from humiliating cucks then you're just as subhuman as her and belong together

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Oberyn and galego123
You can't suffer in South America
No hypergamy
She’s a Becky with a betabux and Chadriguez simping over her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 1 other person
Kkkkkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
If you show attention to a bitch that gets pleasure from humiliating cucks then you're just as subhuman as her and belong together
the cuck will probably be posting here in a couple of years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
we cut the relationship the last month, and we went back, she said that this guy payed 300 USD on some rings for a relationship (some cringe brazilian tradition that if you want to grt some girlfriend you give her a ring) she blocked him today for me and we are going to fuck tomorrow, this is the cuck:View attachment 1634975View attachment 1634976pics of today:View attachment 1634977i literally fucked another girl yesterday and now i have gf jfl chad always wins
I have no sympathy for him. This is what you deserve for dating an underage girl. What a cringe joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, qaum, wollet2 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back