I JUST WENT TO A FEMALE SURGEON. SHE SAID I NEED 15MM BSSO LMAO

So i recently went to a female maxillofacial surgeon to discuss about surgery for my sleep apnea. My sleep apnea is pretty bad, ive an ahi of 30. that means i stop breathing 30 times an hour. She showed me picture of my airway and how narrow it was. The airway should be around 10mm big on average. Mine were pretty narrow like 2-3mm, at some points even 1mm jfl. Then she told me about the surgery, how and where the cuts are made. She told me I needed ccw, which surprised me, cause i thought i need cw rotation for my shortface syndrome. Apparently ccw is better for sleep apnea patients, since it opens up the airway more. Can some of the high iq users confrim this? Then i asked her how much advancement bsso i need. She responded about 15mm. I repeat 15mm!!!. I was shocked. She said its the upper limit she does. Am I that recessed? Am I that fucking subhuman? I looked some of her before and afters and they looked pretty good. Not sure if she photoshopped them or not. Overall she quite nice and informative, I will have a second consultation with her.

But here are some of my problems
1. She is a foid surgeon. Im not sure if I can trust female surgeon. Generally they hate subhumans like me and do everything in their power to make me suffer. Also i read a thread were someone went to a female surgeon and died. https://looksmax.org/threads/youtuber-died-during-jaw-surgery.249864/
I could go to some famous surgeons like Dr.sailer or Dr.brusco, but im not sure if insurance will pay then, and im not sure if they are any better.

2. She said I need 15mm bsso. Some people say its a blackpill advancement, but im not sure. Isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? Wont i look uncanny and weird, maybe even like a chimp after such big advancement? Also are the risk of complications like nerve damage, numbness bigger? Also I asked her if I need some bones from my rips for the surgery. She said i dont need it, but i went to another surgeon who said i needed the bone wtf.

3. She said i need ccw advancement even though i thought i need cw roation. I have shortface syndrome and I thought everyone with shortface syndrome needs cw rotation to make their lower third taller.
like this guy:

View attachment 1233343I also dont have gummy smile, which is a sign that you need ccw roation. What are the signs that you need ccw rotation and the signs you need cw rotation. She also said ccw roation is better for sleep apnea patients since it opens up the airway more.

i just want to ascend so I fuck some hot sluts. I dont want to die on the fucking operating table. :feelsrope:
Is she hot ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Never go to a female surgeon

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 2729, marin and 4 others
So i recently went to a female maxillofacial surgeon to discuss about surgery for my sleep apnea. My sleep apnea is pretty bad, ive an ahi of 30. that means i stop breathing 30 times an hour. She showed me picture of my airway and how narrow it was. The airway should be around 10mm big on average. Mine were pretty narrow like 2-3mm, at some points even 1mm jfl. Then she told me about the surgery, how and where the cuts are made. She told me I needed ccw, which surprised me, cause i thought i need cw rotation for my shortface syndrome. Apparently ccw is better for sleep apnea patients, since it opens up the airway more. Can some of the high iq users confrim this? Then i asked her how much advancement bsso i need. She responded about 15mm. I repeat 15mm!!!. I was shocked. She said its the upper limit she does. Am I that recessed? Am I that fucking subhuman? I looked some of her before and afters and they looked pretty good. Not sure if she photoshopped them or not. Overall she quite nice and informative, I will have a second consultation with her.

1. She is a foid surgeon. Im not sure if I can trust female surgeon. Generally they hate subhumans like me and do everything in their power to make me suffer. Also i read a thread were someone went to a female surgeon and died. https://looksmax.org/threads/youtuber-died-during-jaw-surgery.249864/
I could go to some famous surgeons like Dr.sailer or Dr.brusco, but im not sure if insurance will pay then, and im not sure if they are any better.

2. She said I need 15mm bsso. Some people say its a blackpill advancement, but im not sure. Isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? Wont i look uncanny and weird, maybe even like a chimp after such big advancement? Also are the risk of complications like nerve damage, numbness bigger? Also I asked her if I need some bones from my rips for the surgery. She said i dont need it, but i went to another surgeon who said i needed the bone wtf.

3. She said i need ccw advancement even though i thought i need cw roation. I have shortface syndrome and I thought everyone with shortface syndrome needs cw rotation to make their lower third taller.
like this guy:

View attachment 1233343I also dont have gummy smile, which is a sign that you need ccw roation. What are the signs that you need ccw rotation and the signs you need cw rotation. She also said ccw roation is better for sleep apnea patients since it opens up the airway more.

i just want to ascend so I fuck some hot sluts. I dont want to die on the fucking operating table. :feelsrope:
Contact me on insta patrickhatrickrick for good surgeon advice. I feel you are low iq and gonna get botched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 2 others
about your lower third
you have a subhuman submental so there is 0 jaw definition
-hyoid raising exercises
-weightloss
-mewwing
1 mm airway

needs 15 mm advancement

recommends mewing

THE BEST LOOKSMAX ADVICE OF 2021

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
Understatement of the century
why am i that recessed?
Is she hot ?
she wore a mask, so i couldnt rate her whole face. but i think she was like a 5/10 white girl
Never go to a female surgeon
also if she is very experienced and has done dozens of surgeries already? and her before and after all look pretty good
Contact me on insta patrickhatrickrick for good surgeon advice. I feel you are low iq and gonna get botched
we can dm if u want, i dont have insta
I just looked at your ceph, yes both jaw recessed, your profile is shitty specially the hyoid bone position

15mm is Okay but i would need to mesure exactly on ceph if you need that or more
ty bro for confirming it. im not sure if i can trust 100% the surgeon, so i will visit probably another surgeon if he says the same thing. also do you think its safe doing such large advancement? like isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? also more risk of nerve damage or numbness? and i hope i still will look natural after such big advancement.

also u talked about the occlusal plane before? this is the line between the upper and bottom teeth right? should it be parallel to the ground (horizontal)? i think my occluasan plane is poitning downwards a bit. also my surgeon mentioned the occlusal plane i think, so its the way to measure if u need cw or ccw roatation right? or how do you know if someone needs cw or ccw roation? ty bro for helping btw

why am i that recessed?

she wore a mask, so i couldnt rate her whole face. but i think she was like a 5/10 white girl

also if she is very experienced and has done dozens of surgeries already? and her before and after all look pretty good

we can dm if u want, i dont have insta

ty bro for confirming it. im not sure if i can trust 100% the surgeon, so i will visit probably another surgeon if he says the same thing. also do you think its safe doing such large advancement? like isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? also more risk of nerve damage or numbness? and i hope i still will look natural after such big advancement.

also u talked about the occlusal plane before? this is the line between the upper and bottom teeth right? should it be parallel to the ground (horizontal)? i think my occluasan plane is poitning downwards a bit. also my surgeon mentioned the occlusal plane i think, so its the way to measure if u need cw or ccw roatation right? or how do you know if someone needs cw or ccw roation? ty bro for helping btw
You want a flat occlusale plane si yes parallele

1.5cm is not that much bsso for very recessed people, maybe u can even get 2cm which is good also

Do you have money to go to Alfaro (20-35k)?

Relapse is like 1-2mm who cares

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and subhuman incel
You want a flat occlusale plane si yes parallele

1.5cm is not that much bsso for very recessed people, maybe u can even get 2cm which is good also

Do you have money to go to Alfaro (20-35k)?

Relapse is like 1-2mm who cares
i dont have so much money to spend to fly to another country. insurance will play for the surgery because i have sleep apnea. brusco and sailer are famous surgeons that live near me, so i could consult them? what do you think of those? also u tihnk im very recessed or just a bit? and how do you measure how recessed i am, do you look how big my airway is?

i dont have so much money to spend to fly to another country. insurance will play for the surgery because i have sleep apnea. brusco and sailer are famous surgeons that live near me, so i could consult them? what do you think of those? also u tihnk im very recessed or just a bit? and how do you measure how recessed i am, do you look how big my airway is?
I don't check airway, i check the Alfaro line and how much behind is your upper and lower incisor

Idk if u will get cover if you go to Sailer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
sailer is fucking expensive i know and he is getting old, thats what worries me. also some of his results look uncanny as fuck.

i dont know if i like the results. looks a bit photoshopped as well. fuck man surgery is such a gamble. u just have to hope u get a good surgeon and do the right movements that will fit your face. not even including the complications that occur with surgery. also have you done surgery before? bimax or something? i searched up alfaro line on google but couldnt find anything lol.

like this guy:

some guys need 30+

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and subhuman incel
about your lower third
you have a subhuman submental so there is 0 jaw definition
-hyoid raising exercises
-weightloss
-mewwing
he needs a longer mandible

only way to achieve it is surgery

• +1
Who is your female doc?

• +1
also one of the easiest things is to record sleep audio/video with your phone
to clarify, one of the clearest signs of apnea is loud snoring into stopped snoring for a few sec (hypopnea/apnea) into loud gasp (more common in oldcels) but even without too much snoring you can have apnea (more common in birdcels). you don't want to fall below 94% and you really don't want to fall below 88% on the oximeter

if you hear that you turn all night it's likely to be uars where your body won't let you fall asleep too deep to prevent hypopnea and fights any restriction with elevated heart rate and constant arousal, this is shown as low apnea index but high number of heart rate events. this results in chronic fatigue similar to full blown apnea and eventually stroke/heart attack/dementia

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
to clarify, one of the clearest signs of apnea is loud snoring into stopped snoring for a few sec (hypopnea/apnea) into loud gasp (more common in oldcels) but even without too much snoring you can have apnea (more common in birdcels). you don't want to fall below 94% and you really don't want to fall below 88% on the oximeter

if you hear that you turn all night it's likely to be uars where your body won't let you fall asleep too deep to prevent hypopnea and fights any restriction with elevated heart rate and constant arousal, this is shown as low apnea index but high number of heart rate events. this results in chronic fatigue similar to full blown apnea and eventually stroke/heart attack/dementia
Thx for explaining sleep apnea. I have sleep apnea and ahi of 30, but i dont snore much and loud. Thats why i was surprised when i found out i had sleep apnea. Thought everyone who had sleep apnea would also snore. Also just to clarify hypopnea means that your breathing is impaired and apnea means your airway is completely blocked right? And whats uars?

Thx for explaining sleep apnea. I have sleep apnea and ahi of 30, but i dont snore much and loud. Thats why i was surprised when i found out i had sleep apnea. Thought everyone who had sleep apnea would also snore. Also just to clarify hypopnea means that your breathing is impaired and apnea means your airway is completely blocked right? And whats uars?
yeah pretty much. uars is upper airway resistance syndrome, a type of sleep disordered breathing. it seems to me that uars is more common in fitter young people with shit bones while apnea is more common in oldcels that are unfit (with mediocre bones). of course there is some overlap, people with uars might have some apnea and people with apnea might have some uars

• +1
  • +1
In which country do you live? BTW I wouldn't go to Brusco, I saw a completely botched Bimax result from him.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
In which country do you live? BTW I wouldn't go to Brusco, I saw a completely botched Bimax result from him.
I live in switzerland, you as well? Where can you find results from him btw? I saw some before and afters from him and they all look kinda underwhelming ngl. He is the only surgeon who does chin wing tho. And he is still young. And sailer before and after kinda look weird and fake, so i dont know.

A good surgeon is a good surgeon. If they happen to be a woman then so be it. They’re not going to fuck you over because they “hate ugly men” lmao. Especially cosmetic-oriented surgeons. Most of them have a mad scientist vibe and want to create beauty from ugliness like an artist.

• +1
Chin wing is only a camouflage technique and overhyped, a good Bimax+ Genio looks much better. You can go to the german Bimax fb group... is your surgeon Dr.Jacobsen ?

• +1
Chin wing is only a camouflage technique and overhyped, a good Bimax+ Genio looks much better. You can go to the german Bimax fb group... is your surgeon Dr.Jacobsen ?
Chin Wing has been superseded by custom wraparound implants too anyways. Implants do the same thing and don’t destroy your gonial angle. Less invasive, easier healing, just as permanent, easier to get a symmetric result etc

• +1
Chin Wing has been superseded by custom wraparound implants too anyways. Implants do the same thing and don’t destroy your gonial angle. Less invasive, easier healing, just as permanent, easier to get a symmetric result etc
Yes, but im not sure about implants. I just hate the idea of having a foreign thing in my face. And there are some side effects a fear like infection, bone resorption, looking uncanny etc. if i do surgery, i want to do osteomie.

Yes, but im not sure about implants. I just hate the idea of having a foreign thing in my face. And there are some side effects a fear like infection, bone resorption, looking uncanny etc. if i do surgery, i want to do osteomie.
Bone resorption isn’t a thing with screw fixation. Literally FUD by surgeons who do bone surgeries.

infection period is only the first month after surgery and the chances are 5% if it involves gonial angle and less than 1% otherwise. Usually resolved with antibiotics. Infections will not happen later in life.

you can plan implants down to the tenth of a millimeter so you can avoid uncanniness by going with a natural and reasonable design.

you’ll have foreign objects in your face anyways. Tons of metal hinges and screws. With implants it’s just a big piece of inert silicone with a few inert screws. No massive mental bridges

dont buy into the “implants are bad” meme. Unless you need a functional maxilla surgery, or need massive movement of the lower jaw over 10mm, implants are the way. You can even do a jaw surgery followed by implants to get bigger augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Bone resorption isn’t a thing with screw fixation. Literally FUD by surgeons who do bone surgeries.

infection period is only the first month after surgery and the chances are 5% if it involves gonial angle and less than 1% otherwise. Usually resolved with antibiotics. Infections will not happen later in life.

you can plan implants down to the tenth of a millimeter so you can avoid uncanniness by going with a natural and reasonable design.

you’ll have foreign objects in your face anyways. Tons of metal hinges and screws. With implants it’s just a big piece of inert silicone with a few inert screws. No massive mental bridges

dont buy into the “implants are bad” meme. Unless you need a functional maxilla surgery, or need massive movement of the lower jaw over 10mm, implants are the way. You can even do a jaw surgery followed by implants to get bigger augmentation.
Ty bro for helping me. The problem is my jaw surgery is for functional reasons (i have sleep apnea) and she said i need about 15mm bsso. My airway is really narrow and i have to widen it as much as possible. I maybe could get implants for my midface, after i fixed my lower third (mandible, chin, lower maxilla) with jaw surgery. It depends how i look after surgery. If 15mm bsso is not enough i could still do a jaw implant if needed. And the screws after jaw surgery, you can remove them i think. So i wouldnt have foreign objects in my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Ty bro for helping me. The problem is my jaw surgery is for functional reasons (i have sleep apnea) and she said i need about 15mm bsso. My airway is really narrow and i have to widen it as much as possible. I maybe could get implants for my midface, after i fixed my lower third (mandible, chin, lower maxilla) with jaw surgery. It depends how i look after surgery. If 15mm bsso is not enough i could still do a jaw implant if needed. And the screws after jaw surgery, you can remove them i think. So i wouldnt have foreign objects in my face.
I would do the jaw surgery for functionality and then if you aren’t chad you can consider implants after that. But don’t discount them entirely. It’s common to get mild implants in addition to jaw surgery to fix asymmetries and correct the movement of the upper maxilla (e.g. lower orbitals) since without lefort 2+ they don’t move forward. Implants can make the upper maxilla more forward grown or the jaw more square.

• +1
You have brutal recession tbh, both jaws are fucked.
Don't get any CCW your occlusional plane is already almost flat.
15mm seems a little too much for me.
Don't get any implants they don't solve your underlying problem which is apnea.
Don't get chin wing.

Dr Jacobsen is good.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
yeah what if Stacy feels it up and can clearly tell it's plastic lul :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
You have brutal recession tbh, both jaws are fucked.
Don't get any CCW your occlusional plane is already almost flat.
15mm seems a little too much for me.
Don't get any implants they don't solve your underlying problem which is apnea.
Don't get chin wing.

Dr Jacobsen is good.

That's it.
Everyone says im brutally recessed, even the surgeon, fucking over. Maybe 15mm isnt as extreme as i first thought. Also i will maybe get midface implants after the jaw surgery to compensate for the lack of forward growth. Chin wing is overrated i know. Also about the ccw rotation, some people like you (and myslef first) think that the occlusal plane is fine, but other like @SixCRY and my surgeon think my occlusion needs to be flat (like 0 degree) and want ccw rotation. Really dont know who to believe idk.

you buy a pulse oximeter that can record during the night it's cheap

also one of the easiest things is to record sleep audio/video with your phone. might give some insight. I record every night
What's a good oximeter that u can use overnight?

• +1
What's a good oximeter that u can use overnight?
idk I have the contec cms50d+, it's a chink one. it works I guess. just get any with some certificate and good reviews

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and subhuman incel
Everyone says im brutally recessed, even the surgeon, fucking over. Maybe 15mm isnt as extreme as i first thought. Also i will maybe get midface implants after the jaw surgery to compensate for the lack of forward growth. Chin wing is overrated i know. Also about the ccw rotation, some people like you (and myslef first) think that the occlusal plane is fine, but other like @SixCRY and my surgeon think my occlusion needs to be flat (like 0 degree) and want ccw rotation. Really dont know who to believe idk.
I just looked at your ceph again , can't mesure

Your occlusale plane is not 100%, i'm a firm believer of 0degree occlusale plane as the most aesthetic

Some will say yours is still fine (which is true, u still below 10)

15mm is just good, but not blackpilled for ur case

U can get 8mm lf1 and 2+ cm bsso if you go to Alfaro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and subhuman incel
I just looked at your ceph again , can't mesure

Your occlusale plane is not 100%, i'm a firm believer of 0degree occlusale plane as the most aesthetic

Some will say yours is still fine (which is true, u still below 10)

15mm is just good, but not blackpilled for ur case

U can get 8mm lf1 and 2+ cm bsso if you go to Alfaro
Ive seen alfaro results on youtube, he legit is a magician. Makes subhumans to normies, normies to chadlites etc. the problem is if i go to alfaro i have to pay myself, which kinda costs a lot. If i do the surgery here in switzerland, the insurance pays. Also my surgeon is dr jacobsen, she was trained by sailer who is very blackpilled. What do you think of her? Ive searched some reviews of her and most of the patients are very satisfied with her. But there are not many before and afters i can find on the internet. Also im scared if i get too much advancement, i will end up looking like a dog or ape. Dont want to get more than 2cm bsso.

Ive seen alfaro results on youtube, he legit is a magician. Makes subhumans to normies, normies to chadlites etc. the problem is if i go to alfaro i have to pay myself, which kinda costs a lot. If i do the surgery here in switzerland, the insurance pays. Also my surgeon is dr jacobsen, she was trained by sailer who is very blackpilled. What do you think of her? Ive searched some reviews of her and most of the patients are very satisfied with her. But there are not many before and afters i can find on the internet. Also im scared if i get too much advancement, i will end up looking like a dog or ape. Dont want to get more than 2cm bsso.
as i told you 15mm bsso is very good, and i saw ur profil it will fix ur submental

Also just ask her to get the flattest occlusal plane possible

on top of that ask for a 3-4mm genio if you can have it (if ur chin recessed)

It will be a total of 15+3/4mm advancement

• +1
i just had consultation with my female surgeon, my lower jaw is getting advanced 14-15mm anf my upper 4-5mm, both counter clockwise roatated, my uppet jaw also gonna be moved down a bit, my bite is fine so i dont need asymmetry correction,rubber bands i have to wear 4-6 weeks, same with soft food, im gonna stay 4-5 days in the clinic just to make sure, the planning she will mail me tomorrow

@Thompsonz @Anomaly @OldVirgin @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad @Preston

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees
i just had consultation with my female surgeon, my lower jaw is getting advanced 14-15mm anf my upper 4-5mm, both counter clockwise roatated, my uppet jaw also gonna be moved down a bit, my bite is fine so i dont need asymmetry correction,rubber bands i have to wear 4-6 weeks, same with soft food, im gonna stay 4-5 days in the clinic just to make sure, the planning she will mail me tomorrow

@Thompsonz @Anomaly @OldVirgin @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad @Preston
you didnt need to get your premolars cut or wisdom teeth removal?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
it will be good
i thought you need to wait year after wisdom teeth removal hmm
6 months usually but depending on how invasive the surgery was

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
Your x rays look better than mine Dr. Obwegeser said even after a 11mm chin wing I still need 10mm mandibular advancement and at least 7mm lefort 1 it's officially OVER for me :feelsrope:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
I was so brutally recessed I don't even have any words for it it's just a cruelty how I went through life for 20 years yes I practice self pity because no one deserves this it's an injustice beyond belief I should be paid millions in reparations and u too @subhuman incel for what we went through in our fucked up youth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel