I just witnessed a Brutal sibling pill

Bajio

Bajio

Marine FleetAdmiral ,The real mogger of seven seas
A brahmin priest in our area has two grandsons from daughter side (his daughter married a lower caste guy, intercaste marriages is pretty common here) the elder grandson has blue and light skin (none of his parents have light eyes)looks like Sean opry if he had almond eyes and weaker jaw and his younger brother looks like dalit with darker skin than his parents

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
A brahmin priest in our area has two grandsons from daughter side (his daughter married a lower caste guy, intercaste marriages is pretty common here) the elder grandson has blue and light skin (none of his parents have light eyes)looks like Sean opry if he had almond eyes and weaker jaw and his younger brother looks like dalit with darker skin than his parents
new forum pajeet

@Mog3D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hardrada and Mog3D
AzeQWPj 700b

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_, Bajio and mayo mogger