I just witnessed a irl number swap between black normie and sheboons.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Ok so im sitting in my car in front of this outlet mall eating ice cream. I look and theres this black normie and two becky tier (fuckable) sheboons about to cross paths. They all look teenage. Hes on the phone and they walk past one another (and he puts distance between them, I thought that was a lil autistic). But then one of the sheboons turns around and yells something. I dont think these people knew each other but you never know with niggers. And he says something back and they both look liked they were just about to keep parting ways.

But then he turned around realizing he was about to turn down easyish pussy and was like come here or whatever and they walk towards one another. One of the sheboons was confident but less attractive and the shy cuter one was the one interested in the guy (trust me the other one ain’t hurting for guys). They met up and he told her told give him her phone, she does and he puts his number in. And they then walk off. And just like that it happened. No games, no pick up lines, no push pull bs.

I was like wow its that easy. And this was NOT a mogger. I repeat NOT A MOGGER. I did not notice any height or width. No forward maxilla or mogger jaw. Literally just your avg nt black ghetto normie.

JUST BE NORMIE AND NT STRIKES AGAIN.

It would still help to be tyrone tho.

Ok so im sitting in my car in front of this outlet mall eating ice cream. I look and theres this black normie and two becky tier (fuckable) sheboons about to cross paths. They all look teenage. Hes on the phone and they walk past one another (and he puts distance between them, I thought that was a lil autistic). But then one of the sheboons turns around and yells something. I dont think these people knew each other but you never know with niggers. And he says something back and they both look liked they were just about to keep parting ways.

But then he turned around realizing he was about to turn down easyish pussy and was like come here or whatever and they walk towards one another. One of the sheboons was confident but less attractive and the shy cuter one was the one interested in the guy (trust me the other one ain’t hurting for guys). They met up and he told her told give him her phone, she does and he puts his number in. And they then walk off. And just like that it happened. No games, no pick up lines, no push pull bs.

I was like wow its that easy. And this was NOT a mogger. I repeat NOT A MOGGER. I did not notice any height or width. No forward maxilla or mogger jaw. Literally just your avg nt black ghetto normie.

JUST BE NORMIE AND NT STRIKES AGAIN.
tf is

sheboons​

What was the normies SMV and what was the foids?? SMV, not PSL

Fuck, theres such a hot slim thick black girl in my class with huge tits. Shes probably tyrone only tho :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fuck, theres such a hot slim thick black girl in my class with huge tits. Shes probably tyrone only tho :feelswhy:
If youre white you can smash. If ethnic nah

nah nigga stop being a little pussy and talk to her

ape breeding habits brought to you by the discovery channel

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and LooksDeficiency
Good enough

it really felt like that. None of the bullshit games that cumskins engage in. Just introduction and chimping.
we are too high inhib for it

I'll never have some 70IQ nigger girl to communicate unintelligibly with😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Nah your too stormfront for that sweaty.
AdolfHitlerTiresome