I just witnessed a vaxxie sudden death in public in front of my eyes at the gym

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
this was so fucked a man in his 30s no one knew what to do the girl working behind the counter was crying and shaking

These vaxxies are done

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dimorphism, keep positive 24/7 and hiwasuwor
The microplastics got to him
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Terri and HarrierDuBois
My very first thread was about the shot.

Covid 19 did not exist, i think the body annually creates flus and stuff when it needs to detox, and that virus data of the flu is what they use to test people for c19 and create the propaganda..

Remember how the covid propaganda scare started with media Japanese people suddenly falling, around the end of 2019? Elite foreshadowing. I knew right when i saw it, that they were pushing the propaganda. And when i never even got a flu during that time, it was likely they were going to use that to push some experimental technology vax.

People think everything is a joke or theory. Their mental and moral precision is worst than a childs. Let alone the bible, even the groomers of the world will have you dammed if you don't pay attention.

Its a shame people love and look up as righteous, the hive minded mentality. Its sentenced biblical too. All people who think they are normal people are actually not normal at all. Question for a Luke warmer; isn't a citizen of a evil world, evil? If they werent then we all would be living like prisoners. We even observe this question and i see their citizenship in cases when average people fight against, or call names to those who expose wicked agendas such as "conspiracy theorists" or antivaxxers etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
this was so fucked a man in his 30s no one knew what to do the girl working behind the counter was crying and shaking

These vaxxies are done
Was that a cardiax arrest??
My goodness i never vaxxed

• +1
I also heard mRna vaccines causing this

• +1
tick tock vaxies. your time will come very soon

• +1
Damn

• +1
Was that a cardiax arrest??
My goodness i never vaxxed
gym got evacuated but he just dropped on the floor lifeless I assume cardiac arrest

I have a classmate who had a stroke last year at 19 half her face is paralyzed I know I'm not the only one with these stories, she blames anything but the vax she says it was her migraine medication

Damn what a retard rip

• +1
gym got evacuated but he just dropped on the floor lifeless I assume cardiac arrest

I have a classmate who had a stroke last year at 19 half her face is paralyzed I know I'm not the only one with these stories, she blames anything but the vax she says it was her migraine medication
I know people in the family who have vlood issues too. Also relatives of some sort having strokes and whatnot.

• +1